[Variety] Good Sunday - Running Man 런닝맨

Guest ruthie08

weird i was just thinking about all this actresses guesting in RM then I was thinking maybe HJW will be in it. wow! then tada! she's already there! why do I always have this instinct~~ i wouldn't be surprise is YEH will be a guest in the future coz i have that feeling that she'll be in it soon.

I would really like to see Song Hye Kyo at least once in my lifetime guest in this kind of show and if that happens i will really give credit to that show coz its not easy to get her. But i highly doubt that it's gonna happen! :tears:

But if the group of Big Bang made it~ I want to see MBLAQ in RM~

what was the song that played at 10:21 at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZtkW3u5P4wk? its ep82, the slow mo part of the balloon popping.

thanks

Guest LeechingLikeNoTomorrow

isn't it from Fruits Basket? :)

first time to post her. but i've been watching Running Man and i love the Sparta Ace couple. ^_^

I don't recognize it from fruits basket >.<!!

Yoon Eun Hye for Running Man!!! :lol: I really wanna see her on Running Man~ I bet it would be an epic reunion for the One Man-KJK and One Woman-YEH. haha! Who's with me? :w00t:

Heck Yeah! Yoo Jae Suk's been teasing him or a while now and I think the PD should really consider the reunion!!!

Wow! Ha Ji Won is on Running Man? I love seeing actors/actresses on RM cause you don't usually see them on variety shows. It's something new to see how they act : ) (Out of all the actors episodes, I think I enjoyed the Grasshopper/RM hunting the most. It was intense!)

I agree with above posts that YEH should come on. JaeSuk has been mentioning YEH a lot lately, so it would be really cool to see her on RM. Reunion with Haha, KJK, and YJS since X-Man days!

Seeing BigBang on RM, I hope Shinhwa will appear on RM when they make a come back too : (

Btw, does anyone know the process of getting on RM? I mean, do the guests get invited by the PDs or the celebrities themselves request to be on the show?

Guest famiamia

Glad to see Ha Ji Won appearing (Wish Seung Gi was with her since they are doing the drama together), but I think Seung Gi just filmed the last episode of 1N2D and probably doesn't want to appear on a show which is in a block competing against KBS's sunday block so soon.

Ha Ji Won's episode of Family Outing was one of my favorites.

LOL. I remembered her in Family Outing too. Jae Suk and Jong Kook had a hard time while cooking breakfast with her. She can't cook and so hilarious. I bet she will still be the same in RM. Adorable and clueless. Hahahaha. Can't wait to watch her in RM.

Now with the high popularity of RM around the world... I bet a lotttttttttttttttt of actors and actresses will come to join RM. And I wish they keep on inviting actors and actresses instead of idol groups (not that I dislike but it is more interesting and fun to watch actors and actresses since they rarely appear in any of variety show right).

I wish people like Cha Seung Won, Kim Tae Hee, Seung Song Hoon, Lee Si Young (please invite her!) will be invited. Haha. I can wish only... I know. And yeah PDnim... Eun Hye is a must. LOL. Jong Kook will not feel at ease anyway (haha I don't care).

Anyway I still remember in this episode where Jong Koong was admiring Miss Arisu's beauty. She looks pretty and sweet. I like her too. I'm hoping Jong Kook will ask her out but I don't think our commander has any courage to court girl even though he looks so tough with all the muscles. LOL.

Guest creaturedreams

What I loved about FO was seeing actors, actresses who never to rarely appeared on variety shows, where they showcased their quirks and personalities. Lately it seems RM is doing the same, which makes me happy!

world wide trend on twitter :)

92394427.jpg

so looking forward to the BigBang and Ha Ji Won episodes!

I too, love when actors and actresses appear on variety shows like this! (kinda like how some actors/actresses appeared on family outing) It gives us a new perspective of them and see them in a totally different light! I didn't know Ji Sung could be that funny and Son Ye Jin was so sneaky and cute when she guested! ^_^ and I totally enjoyed the one with Kim Sun Ah!

I want to see Shinhwa next as well, it'll just be like X-Man too! Song Hye Kyo would be priceless I believe when that happens! I know So Ji Sub and Jo In Sung guested on Infinity Challenge, so it's not too farfetched if they make an appearance on RM as well right?!

You can usually guess possible guest stars by looking at SBS shows since they like to cross promote.

Fashion King (Yoo Ah In, Shin Se Kyung, SNSD Yuri) and Rooftop Prince (JYJ Yoochun & Han Ji Min) are possibilities as those are the two new dramas set to air in March. Shin Se Kyung and Yuri have both been on Running Man previously (Yuri more than once). I still don't think any variety show has yet to have a member of JYJ appear so that might not happen. Although Ji Hyo is in the same agency as them, but I think variety shows are worried that if they have a member appear then they may have SME decline invitations for their talent.

Of course the biggest actor appearing in an upcoming SBS drama is Jang Dong Gun who is appearing in a tv drama for the first time in 12 years... but I'd say the chances of him appearing on Running Man are like .000001% because he's one of those actor types who takes it very serious and doesn't think variety shows are proper outlets for actors. Maybe his leading lady in the drama would appear though (Kim Ha Neul) since she was really fun on the actress special of 1N2D and Kim So Roo(GAME DEVIL!) is also in that drama.

hello everybody...

Im new here...

and I love Running Man so much especially uri Cho PD-nim hehe...

Im his big fans but actually I dont know how to get info all about him

if you know about him, please let me know ^^

Khamsahamnida....

hi everyone

did anyone downloaded EP82 720p HANrel version? it seems the sound is a bit off in this version, is there anyone knows how to fix that?

thanks in advance

Is it true that Running Man will come to Malaysia? Anyone knows? :sweatingbullets:

nope..it only rumours

due to cost of production,Running Man will not going to any foreign country for a while..

i'm really hope they come to Malaysia. :w00t:

hi everyone

did anyone downloaded EP82 720p HANrel version? it seems the sound is a bit off in this version, is there anyone knows how to fix that?

thanks in advance

The audio off-sync for me at the beginning too. I don't think it's easy fix so I suggest downloading another version. I downloaded the MonG version instead which is pretty decent. I think YoTo should be a safe choice as well.

Guest famiamia

hi everyone

thanks in advance

Yep I got the same quality too. Initially I thought there is something wrong with my speaker. LOL. After replaying the video several times then I guess it's a bad quality. HanRel is quite the best I must say. I always enjoy downloading Hanrel version though the torrent for Hanrel is not that fast. Need to wait some time before semifly finish upload it. But it is still the best. Hihi.