[Variety] Good Sunday - Running Man 런닝맨

Guest famiamia

Episode 82 is so funny. I love Lee Dae Hae!

Even though at the beginning Jong Kook already suspect Lee Dae Hae and asking her whether she is a spy... she did a good job of covering her image as a real spy. I love it when she helps to wipe Haha's feet. So gentleman even though she's a lady. Hahaha. Haha looks so touched and shy.

Watching Lee Dae Hae in RM feels like watching My Girl 2. She really has a high sense of humor and so cheeky. She looks innocent but when she pulls their nametags... it was so freaking fast. Like a split of seconds. She really use RM members till the end and plans her move really well. She even told Jae Suk that she is a spy. Hahahaha. Jae Suk is going crazy watching her. LOL. So funny. :w00t:

Really fun to watch all RM members expression when they received the mission as a spy. All of them looks so touched without knowing the real truth. :lol:

I was wondering why Jae Suk keeps mentioning Eun Hye in 2 straight episodes. Probably Jong Kook did miss her a lot and wished to see her. Hahaha. I really hope RM invites Eun Hye as a guest. Then it will be daebak! :lol:

Oh Ji Ho is the next guest! Awesome Slave Hunter gangs. :w00t:

Guest LeechingLikeNoTomorrow

I need help!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZ2xIFltFk4

Starting at 0:42, there is a piano bgm that starts playing. I know it's from an anime but I do not remember which anime nor the song. I have a feeling that I know where it's from but..

anyways, please let me know if you know the song name!

Thanks!

I loved yesterday's episode!

i loved how the PD fooled all the members haha Their expression when PD told them they were spy was priceless!so funny when Jaesuk tries to get away from Dahae because he thought she was being very obvious and Dahae sush him up saying he's the one who's making it obvious LOLDahae is uber cute^^

OMGOSH!

BigBang filming Running man!

Can't wait!!

I don't get why YG lets Big Bang do these kinds of things and not 2NE1. I'd like to see 2NE1 on more (as in ONE) variety show. Strong Heart doesn't count (its a talk show basically).

So last year for Big Bang was Gangs of Seoul on Infinity Challenge and this year they're on Running Man? Cool. Always good when you reunite Daesung and YJS.

I don't get why YG lets Big Bang do these kinds of things and not 2NE1. I'd like to see 2NE1 on more (as in ONE) variety show. Strong Heart doesn't count (its a talk show basically).

So last year for Big Bang was Gangs of Seoul on Infinity Challenge and this year they're on Running Man? Cool. Always good when you reunite Daesung and YJS.

mebbe big bang has been even longer and there are alot of people wanting to watch them..

Maybe because Big Bang is more experienced in variety, they're so funny & entertaining.

I love 2NE1, but they're not as good as Big Bang in variety.

But I love to have them all on RM.

YAY at least one of my TOP 5 Guests who I would love to see on RM is coming on. I had the strongest feeling that with this comeback BB would come one Running Man & FINALLY all 5 will be on together.

I wonder what the teams will consist of & personally I would love to see Dumb & Dumber/Small Eyed Brothers together again ^^. Can't wait to see how this episode turns out !! So excited !!

OMG! Bingu TOP ><

Oh, this is so unexpected, what a great surprise!

Thanks for the info ; )

I still hope that Yoon Eunhye can guest on RM too though biggrin.gif

Guest zoddguts

Latest ep TV Ratings for Running Man 16.7% while K-Pop Star got 17.3% . K-Pop Star did quite well considering it was against 1n2d last ep which got 25.2% . It's going to be interesting how high the ratings go since now 1n2d is done.

http://www.allkpop.com/2012/02/sbss-k-pop-star-beats-running-man-in-tv-ratings

Guest hyunjae_veyveh

I need help!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZ2xIFltFk4

Starting at 0:42, there is a piano bgm that starts playing. I know it's from an anime but I do not remember which anime nor the song. I have a feeling that I know where it's from but..

anyways, please let me know if you know the song name!

Thanks!

isn't it from Fruits Basket? :)

first time to post her. but i've been watching Running Man and i love the Sparta Ace couple. ^_^

Wow! Ha Ji Won! Awesome!

The other guest for Today's filming is Gaeko! biggrin.gif

viewimageftd.jpg

Credit: sjh gall

And here are more photos of today's filming:

KJK with the Easy Brothers! lol

viewimagexo.jpg

viewimagekzm.jpg

viewimagezb.jpg

Credit; sjh gall, yjs gall

Next time, please please please Yoon Eun Hye please come to RM! 

Edited; add more photos ; )

YEAH I love seeing the Easy Brothers with Sparta Kook & roflmao - Gaeko will be the next guest (him in the Hip Hop Special had me laughing like crazy) with Ha Ji Won !! WOOOO !!. I'm so excited for the next couple of episodes --> Lee Da Hae/Oh Ji Ho, Big Bang & now Gaeko/Ha Ji Won ^^ Loving the line-up !! xx

Glad to see Ha Ji Won appearing (Wish Seung Gi was with her since they are doing the drama together), but I think Seung Gi just filmed the last episode of 1N2D and probably doesn't want to appear on a show which is in a block competing against KBS's sunday block so soon.

Ha Ji Won's episode of Family Outing was one of my favorites.