[Variety] Good Sunday - Running Man 런닝맨

herolee10 said: I just saw the Korean Running Man vs the Chinese Running Man.
Maybe I'm bias, but as soon as the Korean members came into the show, did anyone else feel like the Chinese members came off as more like special guests than the actual "stars" for their respective show?
I mean as soon as the name tag competition started, it felt like your regular Korean version of Running Man with Chinese celebrities as guests as opposed to the Chinese Running Man with the Korean members as guests.
I know it's not completely fair though to judge the Chinese members at this stage though, since they've only just begun... so I guess it's only natural that they would feel like as though they were in the shadows of their "seniors" in the show.
If anything though, I feel like the Chinese members were more interested in winning as opposed to creating memorable and comedic moments like the Korean members were.

Sunday, November 16, 2014

Dramas

8:45 PM

1. MBC Rosy Lovers 17.9
2. SBS Modern Farmer 4.4 

10:00 PM

1. MBC Legend of the Witch 20.8
2. SBS Birth of a Beauty 8.6

Variety

5:00 PM

1. KBS 1 Night 2 Days 17.2 
2. KBS Return of Superman17.0
3. MBC Real Man 10.9
4. SBS Running Man 9.3
5. MBC Dad! Where Are We Going? / SBS Roommates 5.6

For any US fans of Running Man who are in the Dallas and NYC area, or would not mind traveling to either one of those locations for a chance to meet some RM members:

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/11/running-man-bros-to-hold-exclusive-fan-meeting-with-selected-vvip-tickets-sneak-preview-from-la-concert

SPARTAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!
class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; font-stretch: inherit; line-height: 1.4em; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Kim Jong Kook Ranks 2nd Most Popular Male Celebrity in Chinese Portal Site

While other celebrities including Taiwanese pop star Jay Chou and former EXOmembers Luhan and Kris also made the ranking, Kim Jong Kook coming in second place is making even more people take notice as he is the highest ranked Korean celebrity to be included in the list.

Kim Jong Kook has captured the attention of Chinese fans by making a guesting on the first episode of “Run, Brother,” the Chinese version of the popular SBS variety show, “Running Man.”

CLICK HERE FOR THE FULL ARTICLE

Guest vienkimlong

Bad news today. Both Cho PD & Kei PD leaves RM after 4 years.[Thank You & Goodbye, Cho PD & Kei PD]

It has been 4 years since Running Man was first broadcast and thanks to both PDs; Cho Hyo Jin & Go Min Suk for making us laugh for these 4 years through the entertaining variety show of Running Man.

Both PDs are leaving Running Man. Thank you to both of you for being a part of Running Man family!

Guest ameiirain

Most of my male friends loves kim jong kook!! I hope running man will still stay fun&creative after the leave of 2PDS...as many have complained on this show is lacking their old hide&seek chasing games...are there any new PDs joining the show? I really do not like the cast of chinese running man(tho i am a chinese), it just cannot compare to the korean one, not that fun, not tha family, not that lovely members. In fact, all my fds hate the chinese version...Chinese did pretty good on "Daddy where r we going" but not running man!

If you're a running man watcher, it's hard to see the Chinese Running Man team rip off the Korean team's nametags... But if you look back at the beginning of the Korean Running Man shows, the regulars and guests all did the same thing... Remember how the BETRAYERS CLUB came about? Lots of backstabbing (which was all fun and games). It's a phase and the Chinese Running Man team is still learning the ropes. Let them learn and grow just like the Korean Running Man team

Sunday, November 23, 2014

Dramas

8:45 PM

1. MBC Rosy Lovers 17.4
2. SBS Modern Farmer 4.6 

10:00 PM

1. MBC Legend of the Witch 22.0
2. SBS Birth of a Beauty 7.4

Variety

5:00 PM

1. KBS 1 Night 2 Days 16.9 
2. KBS Return of Superman16.0