[Variety] Good Sunday - Running Man 런닝맨

One of the best RM episodes in a while! Gary is simply too funny. The flippers moment was really funny. He was so excited that he forgot about the rules of the game!

Jongkook is just daebak. Now we know that if he goes all out in the nametag ripping game, he is really the best out there. @_@

Yoo Jaesuk and the chin up challenge. Gosh I was tearing up because we can see his determination to overcome the challenge. Everyone including those who didn't believe he could do it cheered him on. One huge touching moment.

Overall, this idol championship is just one of the best. It was a great idea to invite Mystic89. The older band really create some good laughs, especially when kwangsoo was carrying Jongshin like a koala. Hahaha.

After three episodes of, what i personally felt, to be boring fillers, I feel like Running Man has finally gotten back its groove with this Idol Championship Episode.
This show is called "Running Man"...not "fish endlessly on the ocean man" or "endless amount of exposition man".lol
And next week's episode promises to be just as great as well, if not more, now that the focus will be more on the core Running Man group and that they won't have to focus on any special guests as much.

Hey Im new to this thread :D So  yeah, I've been watching running man since the first episode and im just so hooked up with this show :) I just watched the latest episode and woooaaaah, hands down to Gary in the nametag ripping, (well to Jongkuk as well but we all know that he is super strong so nothing to be shocked of), everyone's joining forces to make him out and he managed to stay alive for that long. Cheers to Kang Gary!! :) Cheers to Running Man!! :)

Guest purpledrama

Hi everyone really love 195 episode great great one i really laugh a lot  :))
2pm was good they did and try their best...
21one was good too but yeah i agree with some of you they were a little quiet but they did her best in participating in all games they saw how Gary and JOngkook were doing a great time and yes Gary part was the most hilarious i have seen about him love it, laugh a lot lot lot and the name tag wowww Gary and jongkook wow excellent both did an excellent job im happy they were team with 21one...
jaesuk love it he is really a great MC he was hilarious and his outfit jajajaj love it hope we can have more shows like this.... :)

We back with the normal RM episode this week, where all the laugh is.

Cute / Funny / Best moment:

- The opening dance by all three teams. Poor Ji Hyo, being called 'auntie' by YJS.
- Coffee drinking moment with VJ Kwon Ryul.
- Dara with the dogs.
- Straight Gary wearing flippers.
- YJS chin-up challenge.
- YJS live commentary during last 3-way tag-ripping.

Next weeks seems like a revisit to the previous best episode, with a twist!

JiraM said: We back with the normal RM episode this week, where all the laugh is.

Cute / Funny / Best moment:

- The opening dance by all three teams. Poor Ji Hyo, being called 'auntie' by YJS.
- Coffee drinking moment with VJ Kwon Ryul.
- Dara with the dogs.
- Straight Gary wearing flippers.
- YJS chin-up challenge.
- YJS live commentary during last 3-way tag-ripping.

Next weeks seems like a revisit to the previous best episode, with a twist!

Gary was hilarious. I busted my stomach laughing at him on the marathon relay, it was epic. The bratty tiger was funny too, and JK had lots of funny moment. Gary & JK steal this episode, 10 points for Gary.Also, Kudos for Jaesuk.

tis ep is awesome! i was actually thinking of skipping after seeing how the teams were formed.
funny moments are:1. gary flipper run and how jong kook had to chased and shouted after him.2. jong kook piggyback gary3. bratty jong kook. super cuteness tat super suit him.4. gary request to have his stomach edited. why??? his stomach scenes are fine to me.5. jaesuk wearing tri-colour shirt all day long6. 2NE1 getting VJ and PD to drink coffee. can't say no to the pretty ladies!
awesome moments:1. jaesuk doing the live broadcasting from start to finish. he had the most difficult task.2. jaesuk doing the pull-up. well done! chansung could have done more, but jaesuk had done himself proud!3. jong kook tearing off name tags. show them guests what RM members are made of!
:)=D>

Episode 195 was pretty good. The best part of the episode was when Gary ran without the baton. I was in tears during this part. Poor KJK who had was already tired from his part in the marathon had to run after Gary and carry him back. YJS was amazing. Such will power. But this episode belong to Gary and KJK. KJK is such a beast when it comes to the name tag ripping. He's definitely the best amongst the RM members when it comes to ripping those name tags. The only way you can probably stop him if it was YEH vs KJK. Lol. Gary was no joke either. Definitely the second physically strongest RM member. No matter if he was pinned to the wall, to the floor, he still manages to stay in the game.

Guest vienkimlong

JiraM

said: Anyone know the song played during Mystic89 opening dance in ep.195? It sounds English but have certain Korean lyrics to it.