[Variety] Good Sunday - Running Man 런닝맨

Guest jjsweeter0211

BTJAFQTCQAElpQg.png:large
YooHyuk Fans❤유혁•유재석 @YooHyuk_1m

130902 런닝맨 Filming GD: woo.... cannot let it spills!

BTJAQu8CEAA5skP.png:large

YooHyuk Fans❤유혁•유재석 @YooHyuk_3m

130902 런닝맨 Filming Super close up! Jaesuk caught SeungRi!?

BTJDXnZCUAEF563.jpg:large

SBS Running Man @RunningManCast1m

130902 Yellow team filming Jongkook and Kwangsoo (Daesung is in yellow team) pic via DCYJS

BTJDJHBCIAEe5Ux.jpg:large

SBS Running Man @RunningManCast3m

130902 Red team filming GD, Jaesuk and Gary (via DCYJS)

BTJC6nkCUAAjhYa.jpg:large

SBS Running Man @RunningManCast4m

130902 Blue team Seungri, Sukjin, HaHa (via DCYJS)

BTI_LqzCIAEbLiJ.jpg:large

SBS Running Man @RunningManCast7m

130902 GD RT @JJu_Rakkkk #GD 런닝맨 직찍 해맑아ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ어제 콘서트여서 힘들ㄹ텐데 열심히하는ㄴ #GD T^T♥

Guest jjsweeter0211

BTJBCEACMAAKfQl.jpg:large
YooHyuk Fans❤유혁•유재석 @YooHyuk_13m

130902 런닝맨 Filming Red team, Gary~

BTJADYrCQAEURoB.jpg:large

YOOJAESUK 유재석 ♡ @FallForYoo19m

[Filming] 130902 런닝맨 Running Man Blue: Sukjin, HaHa, Seungri Red: Jaesuk, Gary, GD Cr http://cafe.naver.com/lovingpic/3059 

BTJIvhUCUAAKNQX.png:large

YooHyuk Fans❤유혁•유재석 @YooHyuk_33m

130902 런닝맨 Filming Yellow Team. Daesung, Jongkook & Kwangsoo~ pic.twitter.com/7eBSpeTYo8 Cr @hj11_25

BTJLwttCQAAjIfQ.png:large

YooHyuk Fans❤유혁•유재석 @YooHyuk_33m

130902 런닝맨 Filming Looks like Gary is asking GD to becareful~ *HaHa @ the back* pic.twitter.com/vPnxrWuWiy Cr @hj11_25

BTJUhkBCcAAJolI.jpg:large

라라 @rara82hynow

[PIC] 0902 RM filming - JaeSuk (via 여성1시대)

Guest jjsweeter0211

Variety

5:00 PM

1. MBC Real Man 17.9

2. MBC Dad! Where Are We Going? 17.8 

3. SBS Running Man 11.3 

4. KBS 1 Night 2 Days 8.4 

5. SBS Barefooted Friends 5.8

6. KBS Mamma Mia 5.0 

9:00 PM

KBS Gag Concert 17.5

*All ratings are based on AGB Nielson Media Research

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/44931

Guest ma0ma0chong

I don't see Ji-hyo in any of the teams, even though she appeared in a white dress and heels at the beginning. Is this the long awaited Ji-hyo special??? 

Guest shortazngirl11

Even though I also want the whole Big Bang to appear, I don't get why people are questioning why TOP or Taeyang aren't there.Most of the time celebrities usually come on variety shows to help promote their album, or movie or drama.Out of the Big Bang members Daesung, G-dragon, and Seungri recently came out with their new albums.TOP and Taeyang hasn't yet and they aren't promoting as a group yet. So it's makes sense why all of them aren't there.Taeyang already came recently as a special guest for the 2NE1 episode. 

Ep.161 is daebak!

And as much as i love the RM cast, i guess with the flag game & water game, nothing beats Shinhwa's 15 yrs of team work.

Their poor staff submerged in the water though... hope they didn't get hurt too much whenever the teams fall off the floaters.

And of course, name tag ripping will always be Running Man team's game, but if Shinhwa's left with the 2 most cunning members (Jin & Eric), craziness will for sure happen! LOL

i hate people who are sour losers. i see so many reactions to ep 161 saying RM went easy on shinwa or that PD manipulated it so that KJK and KG are not together in the nametag tearing... like, everytime there is a guest who ends up being better than RM in the games, it has to be because RM went easy or PDs manipulated it. 
Shinwa has been together for 15 years. they are all smart or they wouldn't last 15 years. it's also obvious in the decisions they made in their career, how they handled their career and their interviews that they have brains. they always work "together" not against each others. they are all fit and strong. 
RM has only been together 3 years and most of the time they play against each other. 
Shinwa (with one less member) creamed RM. deal with it. 
it doesn't mean RM are bad variety stars. It just means they met their match and i am sure when Shinwa goes on the show again, RM will make sure to have their revenge. 

@klent I like your comment! Seeing how you wrote Shinhwa name is a prove that you're quite objective :D 
Those who dislike this episode merely because of Shinhwa, well, maybe you have never watched old variety shows; X-Man, Love Letter, Dream Team etc. YJS, KJK, Haha & JSJ knew Shinhwa since forever. Yesterday's episode was a great one. There was no awkward moment between host and guests. It's been a while since I laughed that much watching RM! The flag game was very exciting one. They did run a lot! :D Seriously. I like KJK who played hard too. How he threw away Hyesung on the flag game, he didn't restrain himself on water game either. There were many scenes edited out, if you carefully look at Eric's scene in front of the wok transforming YJS shoe into golden glove, you'll see the wound on his leg, bleeding, probably he felt, probably it was the fight between KJK and  Eric/Junjin (watch the preview), anyway, there were so many edited scenes, we could only hope SBS will release uncut BTS. And how could JSJ slapped a guest if they are not on 'that' good term. Have you seen guest pushing KJK, THE Sparta-Kook? and KJK didn't get angry being called cow, neighbourhood's idiot.
It is not about winning or losing. Old friends met each other, they had fun. RM team was indeed nice to Shinhwa, but the episode itself was a great one.It's much better than those episodes where RM really had to let (help) the guest won by all means. ;)

@klent @lindt cho, thanks for voicing some objective opinions (as objective as it gets :D

I don't see Running Man went easy on Shinhwa during the game.  They don't need to and why should they?  Risking the broadcast & production's reputation to fix up an all-kill for Shinhwa?  I doubt they would and tbh, I don't think Shinhwa has that kinda power to even ask.

Like @lindtcho said, Kim Joong Kook didn't go easy on Shinhwa, he plays it rough very rough like it should be.

I think the production ran out of time (even skipped out many scene/challenges that were shown in the photo preview) hence the editing was a bit rushing at the end that adds to the confusion of how things went... especially Eric & Junjin vs. 5 Running Man. 

I haven't watched it with sub so correct me if I'm wrong, from what I heard, during the RicJin vs the 5 members of Running Man, Eric & Junjin whipping up something saying to help them with the clue (location of the rooftop with yellow umbrella) if they agree to go 2 on 2... that's why Joongkook, Jihyo & Sukjin (why these 3, I don't know) went off to find the rooftop that Eric spotted earlier where the shoe of the immortal person must be placed into the pot for them to get the next instruction & the gold glove. 

When Eric ran away with Yoo Ji Suk's shoes, only Kangsoo chased after him cus the other 3 went off already while YJS was tackled by Junjin (which also eliminated when YJS ripped off his nametag)... since Eric is immortal for team Shinhwa, they can't kill him unless they got his shoe and place into the pot to get the gold glove (which Running Man team was not aware at the time). 

Like @bebesam said: "if Shinhwa's left with the 2 most cunning members (Jin & Eric), craziness will for sure happen!" ~  I so agree!!!

In any case it's sad seeing the home team lost all challenges but it's not fair to speculate the production went easy on the guests... or fix it up for an all-kill. Tthey don't need to & they don't have to.  I don't see any reason they should, risking the production's reputation like that, for what? to please Shinhwa? ehem I don't think Shinhwa has that kind of leverage :D

Shinhwa & Running Man are very competitive but winning is not that important for any one to 'cheat'.  Any way, I'll ignore some of the sour losers, there'll always be some.... Seeing how Running Man cast enjoy Shinhwa 's company during the game and even extend "a come again next time" from Joongkook (perhaps out of courtesy, but he looked genuine while saying that) makes me happy,  That's what the show is all about.

Guest jjsweeter0211

Big Bang’s G-Dragon, Daesung and Seungri to Appear on Running Man

With rumors and fan sightings all over the place, Big Bang’s Seungri finally confirmed that three out of five Big Bang members will be appearing on SBS’ Running Man.

87564778.jpg

On September 2, Seungri posted on his Instagram, “Korea Hot TV Show SBS Running Man Guest Daesung, ME, G-Dragon.”

Reports have been flowing in since September 1 that G-Dragon and Daesung were spotted in Icheon with the Running Man cast as well as few snapshots of the filming. The photos showed the cast members dressed up in suits and one woman wearing a wedding dress, most likely Song Ji Hyo. 

The episode is expected to broadcast sometime in September. 

Photo Credit: Seungri’s Instagram

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/45052