[Variety] Good Sunday - Running Man 런닝맨

Guest jjsweeter0211

Lee Dong Wook updates his me2day with this two pics :x
g8thop.jpg
c8ctm.jpg

마음 따뜻한 런닝맨 맴버들!! 너무 즐겁고 신나는 시간이었어요!! 고맙습니다~~2주후에는 금검 전설의 시작이!! 아시아 레이스 프리퀄편도 기대해 주세요!!!누가 1등 할까요?? 34 minutes ago

나가고 싶다~~ㅎㅎㅎㅎ

cr to http://me2day.net/actor_wook/2013/02/25/p5evp4d-d_cz90

Guest jjsweeter0211

class="blog_h2 entry-title" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 10px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: initial; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; outline-width: 0px; outline-style: initial; outline-color: initial; vertical-align: baseline; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: white; font-weight: bold; line-height: normal; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Arial, sans-serif; border-bottom-style: none; border-bottom-color: initial; letter-spacing: -1px; "Lee Dong Wook: “I want to appear on Running Man one more time”

February 25, 2013 8:00 pm dkrogers

2013022517040196712_1.jpgActor Lee Dong Wook recently talked about SBS’s Running Man.

On February 25, Lee posted a note on his me2day account, “Running Man members are warm hearted! It was really exciting and I had lots of fun! Thank you.”

He also posted two pictures with the comment, “The Legend of the Gold Sword will start in two weeks! Please watch the Asia Race Prequel too! Who do you think will win? I want to appear on the show again.”

In the pictures, Lee is wearing a traditional Vietnamese outfit with the show members. The members are showing off their close friendship during the break and it drew a lot of attention.

Lee made people laugh out loud on February 17 and 24 episodes the show and drew a lot of attention.

The show released a teaser for the three prequels to the Asia Race episode.

I have to say that Lee Dong Wook and Han Hye Jin fitted or fit perfectly with the RM members. It did seem like they were part of the team.
I wouldn't mind seeing them as fixed members. They just fit, age-wise, are very laid back and real. With some guests, you see the awkwardness of them and they are so aware of the camera and too self-conscious.

A particular scene I loved was that when Han Hye jin was attacked by Lee Dong wook, she seeked to attack too instead of running, awesome.
There were several more scenes, Hye Jin and Dong wook were so engaged in the games and with the members, it was great to watch.

I am so happy that the Asia Tour is continuing. What an awesome adventure!

Thanks for providing all the links. I am not a regular watcher, just when the mood rings. But you cannot make any mistake with RM.

Guest jjsweeter0211

class="blog_h2 entry-title" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 10px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: initial; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; outline-width: 0px; outline-style: initial; outline-color: initial; vertical-align: baseline; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: white; font-weight: bold; line-height: normal; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Arial, sans-serif; border-bottom-style: none; border-bottom-color: initial; letter-spacing: -1px; "Running Man members take a picture together

February 26, 2013 10:30 am eternalc2h

124.jpgA picture of the cast of SBS TV’s Running Man recently attracted a lot of attention.

On February 25, one of the crew of the show uploaded a picture on his Twitter account with the comment, “Thank you Macao & Vietnam. We’ll see you again next week with the prequel.”

In the picture, the cast of Running Man are dressed in ao dai. Including the regular cast, Yoo Jae Suk, Lee Kwang Soo, Ji Suk Jin, Song Ji Hyo, Haha, Gary, and Kim Jong Guk, the geusts, actor Lee Dong Wook and actress Han Hye Jin, are also in a friendly pose.

Gary is especially getting a lot of laughs by making a funny face.

People who saw the picture responded: “That’s a funny picture.” “I wonder what kind of mission they conducted.” “I love the picture.” “Gary’s funny face is awesome.” “That’s a nice picture.”

ep. 134 is so awesome, they are all so competitive in their mission,
I noticed LDW is really adopted to the games, seems he knows or he watched often RM? he is so smart,he didn't mind sweating and running .. 
If KJK's feet is not injured he should have compete carelessly with them..

Yah, I agree about Lee Dong Wook! At one point I went omg, 멋있다~ (so cool!) even though he has that baby face going on. It also didn't matter anymore that he hesitated alot during the bungee jump. Lol lol~ He and Han Hye Jin are great for the show!

Guest jjsweeter0211

class="content-title" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; font: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; visibility: visible; "“Running Man” PD Doesn’t Understand How Lee Kwang Soo Is So Popular
lee23j February 26, 2013
“Running Man” PD Doesn’t Understand How Lee Kwang Soo Is So Popular

As SBS “Running Man” aired the “Asian Race” special over the past two weeks,Lee Kwang Soo‘s incredible popularity in Macao and Vietnam garnered much attention. He was welcomed everywhere he went, more so than any other “Running Man” members. 

Producer Cho Hyo Jin of “Running Man” commented, “I wrote this in the subtitles of the show too, but I really don’t understand why or how he is so popular. I’m guessing it’s because he’s become so much funnier recently. According to Yoo Jae Suk, ‘the god of variety shows help Kwang Soo.’ It’s rather mysterious how he became so popular.” 

Producer Cho Hyo Jin also explained that although Kwang Soo seemed to be exceptionally popular on the show, all “Running Man” members were evenly welcomed, with similar numbers of placards and signs. She emphasized Kwang Soo’s unexpected popularity once again, “The way people were calling for his name was so powerful. It won’t be a hyperbole to compare his popularity to that of Jang Dong Gun.”

The producer also commented on Kwang Soo’s reaction. She said, “He was really happy to see everyone so excited to see him. But it was more in the embarrassed way than the arrogant one.” Meanwhile, “Running Man” had the “Asian Race” in Macao and around major landmarks in Vietnam. On Feburary 10, the prequel of “The Secrets of Nine Swords” will be aired. 

http://www.soompi.com/2013/02/26/running-man-pd-doesnt-understand-how-lee-kwang-soo-is-so-popular/

Guest monkie2804

The Asia Tour was so great. I'm really looking forward to the prequel episode. It seems to be  very interesting and beautifully filmed. I'm glad they invited Lee Dong Wook and Han Hye Jin for these special eps since these two just fit right in with the permanent cast. LDW is so funny and I love his funny remarks and how he always has that "i don't care" look on his face, but actually is very competitive. HHJ is awesome and she's one of the very very few female guests that are competitive, quick, strong, witty and actually try her best in the games. Some of the past overseas episodes were somewhat not as good as it should have been due to boring guests.
I also love how RM pays attention to the cultural aspects of the host country e.g. water puppet show, rice paper roll, pho, ao dai, etc.

Too bad the Commander was injured, I was expecting some awesome performance from him since KJK is my favourite RM. 
As for the article above about the PD not understanding LKS's popularity. Not sure if it's just me, but I totally saw his fame coming from the very first ep. Well, I didn't expect it to be this huge as well, but still. He is very 4D and his character is somehow very easy for people to sympathize because he's just so pitiful on the show. He's also quite smart with his betray tactics, some of the things he does I just couldn't see it coming. I think people like him also because his character is quite fresh in variety show. I've seen a few pitiful, clumsy characters in other shows, but they don't fight back as much or not as funny/witty as LKS does. He does kinda stand out from other RM when it comes to being 4D, weird and somewhat unpredictable and that's what people like these days (Proof: 4D idols are always fan favorite). His overseas popularity is also contributed by how huge RM is for international fans. So I think it's safe to say he's that famous also thanks to the other RM members. I mean, overseas fans started to watch RM partly because we see the familiar names of Yoo Jae Suk and Kim Jong Kook (FO regulars) and other members (esp KJK) also helped making that pitiful turning betrayal image for LKSAnyway, I'm really happy for LKS since he always tries his best and his facial expression when receiving support from fans and praises from other members just show how much of a humble and genuine guy he is.

Regarding Kwangsoo's rising popularity. I remember when my bf first watched this show (in the earlier episodes), the 1st thing he pointed out was, "how did they get someone like him?" Without a doubt, my immediate favorite is Kwangsoo, and always have been. 
He is clumsy and blur, but he's not dumb--how many times has he solved cases on his own. At times, he can be a tad irritating, but many a times endearing. I think a lot of viewers took pity on him whenever he gets bullied by other members: sometimes he deserved it; other times it just seemed as though he had all the bad luck in the world. He is humble and gets shy when too much attention is given to him. But he is also sly and competitive. We can all see his diligence and dedication in RM. He has the most colorful personality. He is funny without knowing it. That's what makes Lee Kwang Soo such a popular character. I would like to loosely quote him, he has been building this character for 3 years, I'm sure it's not for nought, plus he had all the help from his sunbaenims (all other RM members), so it is to their own credit Kwangsoo is so popular. I hope this answers the PDs' question.  :))