[Variety] Good Sunday - Running Man 런닝맨

Guest browsing

enrell said: its kinda disheartening to see that even though SBS know that Running Man has become so popular with the international community, they still not taking advantage commercially.
What i meant is there are still not english-subbed RM shows, no e-store for RM merchandise etc etc...
we still have depend on the subbing community to provide the softsubs/hardsubs.

browsing said: enrell said: its kinda disheartening to see that even though SBS know that Running Man has become so popular with the international community, they still not taking advantage commercially.
What i meant is there are still not english-subbed RM shows, no e-store for RM merchandise etc etc...

Guest akiko_nicole

browsing said: enrell said: its kinda disheartening to see that even though SBS know that Running Man has become so popular with the international community, they still not taking advantage commercially.

akiko_nicole said: browsing said: enrell said: its kinda disheartening to see that even though SBS know that Running Man has become so popular with the international community, they still not taking advantage commercially.

Guest jjsweeter0211

[FEB.17th Rating] RunningMan : Nation 21.0% (6.8 UP) / Capital 22.7% (7.6 UP)highest rating among sametime pros **The Highest Ratings Ever!

via mante7

Guest jjsweeter0211

This is absolutely daebak!!!!!!! OMG
Jackie Chan will be recording Running Man on today.

q27cd.jpg

http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&oid=073&aid=0002227016&sid1=001

** 130219 RunningMan is filming at the Gwanghui Market in Dongdaemun, Seoul.

cr info to mante7