[Variety] Good Sunday - Running Man 런닝맨

Guest jjsweeter0211

Running Man′ Name Tags Cost 60,000 Won Each

2012-10-19 03:00  l   CJ E&M enewsWorld Ko Hong Ju

Translation Credit : Erika Kim  

Students these days are all into The Running Man  game. 

The game involves running around and trying to rip off the name tags stuck on each other′s backs, just like in the variety show.

Because this game is so popular, some stationary stores located around schools sell Running Man  name tags. One costs about 2,000 won.

If these name tags cost 2,000 won, how much do the real name tags used in the show cost? The October 17 broadcast of SBS′ One Night of TV Entertainment looked into the issue to answer the question.

91407139.jpg

The episode revealed more than just the price of the name tags. It also found out that the Running Man name tags were often reused. The producers kept the name tags used by the Running Man members, and used them whenever they were needed. Because the rules of the game often changed, the name tags came in many different shapes and sizes.

What was more surprising was the actual price of these name tags. Although the ones sold in stationary stores cost 2,000 won, the real ones cost a whopping 60,000 won. This was because the name tags were all made by hand. Every letter in everyone′s name had been sewn in by hand.

The producers of Running Man said, "Since our name tags were all sewn in inch by inch, they′re different from the ones being sold in stores and the prices also differ greatly."

Photo credit: SBS

Guest jjsweeter0211

121022 RunningMan guests is Park Bo Young.

cre to @mante7
I guess Joongki couldn't film RM due to Nice Guy filming~ Too bad I would love to see him again in RM. There is always next time ^^

wow that was so fats, ep 116 is already out! I msut watch it now!
I just saw Ep.115, it was so hilarious I was so laughing to the point my tears came out! Im really addicted to watch every episode , I wanna see more of KJK blushed hahahah he is so cute, and everytime they mentioned YEH! ahhahaha he protects MGY on dodge ball! he should be paired up again to a actress lets see how tame he will be..hahahaha
jumping episode, I watched twice the BIG BANG episode and the olympic idols ep... but Im almost done
I think this variety show costing much! the producer must be rich and have confident to sponsored the show...its really unique variety shows...

Guest jjsweeter0211

Park Bo Young Returns to SBS’ Running Man’

2012-10-23 11:30  l   CJ E&M enewsWorld Stewart Ho

Park Bo Young is coming to SBS’ Running Man once more. 

The actress was revealed to have taken part in the variety program’s filming on October 22 in Seoul. 

Though she did not partake in the race, her short appearance was said to be a welcome one as she previously appeared on the show a year and nine months ago in January of 2011. 

As such, she was warmly welcomed by the show’s cast. 

75824026.JPG

Rumor sthat that her The Werewolf Boy co-star, and former Running Man cast member, Song Joong Ki, had also made an appearance on the show were declared false by the producers.

Park Bo Young’s episode will air sometime in early November.

Photo Credit: Kim Byung Kwan

Park Bo Young's episode was good, I just remember her being a die-hard "Monday Couple" fan so I wonder how she'll react to them on the show LOL. I do wish that Joong Ki will appear sometime in the future soon. (I think that's why I love Nice Guy just abit more is because we get to see him with Lee Kwang Soo.)

Though the premise of this one was a bit confusing (and probably too convoluted) I think the cast and guests worked with it really well. And I did really enjoy it quite a bit. Haha I love it when actors come because they're so chill and ready to put their acting personas aside. 
And I can't wait for Bo Young to be back! .. If only Joongki would come back again as well! <3

creaturedreams said: Wow ep 116 was daebak. I think it can be considered in my top 5. very fun episode.  yes yes! totally agree with you, I really laughed out loud with tears, my sister heard of me rushing to my room and asked it...
I just love ep/116, the ahjummas are crazy, Chang Hui is so naive, KJK hula hoop is really funny, muscle guy! 
but guys, have u noticed Ji Hyo, aren't she looks snobbish to fans and to other people viewers everytime they are outside she doesn't do shakehands that much? and even say hello... 

Guest jjsweeter0211

[RunningMan] 2012-10-22 Filming Guests are confirmed to be Choi Min Soo and Park Bo Young2012102414421167494_1.jpg
OMG is it Halloween special or PD ? VJ Hunting lol  :))  I can already imagine them screaming in horror keke =))

YAY Choi Min Soo!! His episodes are always such a delight to watch. The real running hunter lols.

Just filmed october 22? I call Halloween Special too!!lready. But I don't mind which road they will go, it's great to have Choi Min Soo back haha.

PS. Cute Jong Kookie hula-hooping :D

tumblr_mcdcexe3Zz1qa6axgo1_250.giftumblr_mcdcexe3Zz1qa6axgo2_250.gif

Episode 116 was so funny and entertaining. Definitely one of my favorites :)

Guest jjsweeter0211

20121024_choiminsoo_runningman-png-600x3 class="entry-title" style="margin-top: 12px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 12px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; outline-width: 0px; outline-style: initial; outline-color: initial; font-size: 1.8em; vertical-align: baseline; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: transparent; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); text-transform: none; letter-spacing: -1px; "
class="entry-title" style="margin-top: 12px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 12px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; outline-width: 0px; outline-style: initial; outline-color: initial; vertical-align: baseline; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: transparent; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; text-transform: none; letter-spacing: -1px; "Actors Choi Min Soo and Park Bo Young to guest on ‘Running Man’

Actors Choi Min Soo and Park Bo Young will be appearing as guests on ‘Running Man‘.

An insider revealed that Choi Min Soo, who has already been on ‘Running Man’ twice, filmed another episode on the 24th. His previous two appearances had stricken terror into the hearts of the ‘Running Man’ members. His second appearance on the ‘grasshopper hunt’ special was especially popular with the show’s fans.

Actress Park Bo Young also made a surprise appearance during filming. As both actors had been on ‘Running Man’ before, it’s reported that everyone was especially at ease during filming.

The episode featuring Park Bo Young and Choi Min Soo will air in early November.

cr : allkpop

I love how CMS gave our nation's mc a scare but to be honest the only thing he is good at is scaring the members. Other than that, he gets eliminated early in the games..Oh well its always a delight to watch the grasshopper sweating bullets because he's scared....