[Variety] Good Sunday - Running Man 런닝맨

Guest zoddguts

Yong-hwa would have been a better choice. As he knows the members the most. Also he's somebody that can give the team he's on an equal footing when opposing Jong-kook. Don't think Lee Joon can really do that, just hope he isn't another Kwang-soo, one is enough.

Guest heartbreak_warfare22

Lee Joon, with a number of appearances in RM would fill in Gary's place. but it won't be the same. the group dynamics of the cast would affected. Joongki at Lizzy left the show and wasn't replaced to maintain the core dynamic of the cast. Gary needs a replacement because 6 members won't be enough. the PD's might be thinking of adding Lee Joon as a breath of fresh air and to offer something new. and Joon's images is somewhat "lacking" and would be a topic for the members to poke fun on. 
but I do feel that other replacements could be better. an example would be Yonghwa. he has appeared numerous times in RM and his wit and competitiveness really made the episodes in whcih he appeared in memorable. when it comes to girls, Hyori or Gong Hyo Jin are the people that I can think of.
Gary came in as a variety rookie, and ended up as a very funny person in the eyes of fans. in the 2 years he was filming RM, he developed, same with all cast members. another would be Song Ji Hyo. she was timid and spoke formally to all the members except for Kwangsoo. nowadays she speaks informally to everyone, except for YJS and JSJ. she even scold Jong Kook. the cast grew together not just for entertainment purposes, but because they are really close.
Fans would have their ranking of members, YJS would definitely top the list of everyone. but the point is, RM is funny and entertaining because of the group interactions and the closeness of all cast, on and off camera. 

Guest salvadora

enrell said: salvadora said: As I said, the show requires other girl and new topics. Fresh air, perhaps a proxy war between girls or compete for a guy. If you decide to go that route the departure of Gary I think positive; whether to bring another guy to stay the same...I do not care (as can be seen Gary I am indifferent, as it was in his day Song Joong Ki...continue to rely that Yoo Jae Suk and HaHa for boring episodes).

salvadora said: enrell said: salvadora said: As I said, the show requires other girl and new topics. Fresh air, perhaps a proxy war between girls or compete for a guy. If you decide to go that route the departure of Gary I think positive; whether to bring another guy to stay the same...I do not care (as can be seen Gary I am indifferent, as it was in his day Song Joong Ki...continue to rely that Yoo Jae Suk and HaHa for boring episodes).

Hey people don't trust wikipedia, because everyone can change that,
PD from Running Man not yet release news about new member 

and PD from Running Man not yet release news about gary leave Running Man, because Gary still have a contract with Running Man

Cailne said: Hey people don't trust wikipedia, because everyone can change that,
PD from Running Man not yet release news about new member 

and PD from Running Man not yet release news about gary leave Running Man, because Gary still have a contract with Running Man

Guest salvadora

knuts said: Nothing against Gary, but I am very happy with Lee Joon joining RM. He is so unexpected and honest (=unconventional?)in his reactions and therefore, funny IMO.

Sorry, but I have to disagree with the people that think Lee Kwang Soo is at the same level as Gary and Ji Suk Jin. I think Lee Kwang Soo is one level above the other two. He has improved a lot and is making himself to become a bigger part of the show slowly by his betrayals, reactions and fear for Kim Jong Kook.

I don't mean to be biased but one of the reason I'm a fan of YongHwa was because of his appearances in RM. Wish he was the new member since he pretty much knows RM and its members. Got nothing against Lee joon, in fact I like him too but I'm afraid he's another Kwang Soo...Kwang Soo pretty much owned the stupid role..kekeke...Oh well...gonna watch RM no matter how...^^,

for a guy like me that only watches korean variety shows, starting from RM and FO, then backtracking to X-man, this video surprised me. some of you might have already seen this, HaHa's Rosa MV but its really nice that the RM cast are really close and supports each other in their activities. reminds me of Jong Kook and Gary's cameo on Gwangsoo's movie and Jong Kook briefly appearing on IC for HaHa, even if he is restricted to SBS (I believe, please correct me if I'm wrong).

Guest salvadora

They are mythical their performances together in X-Man and his great friends ever since. :))
But the cameos and collaborations are always normal, is part of the promotion...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2IRp8IR41IE

Guest kshownow

[Raw] Running Man Episode 112 by yours truly ^^

[00-20]: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xtt9z7_rm112-00-20_animals
[20-40]: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xtta0z_rm112-20-40_school[40-60]: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xtta85_rm112-40-60_school[60-80]: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xtta8l_rm112-60-80_school[80-end]: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xtta8r_rm112-80-end_school
S/O to @semi-fly for the raws. 

creaturedreams said: I'm a fan of Gary in RM. But I felt within the last 10 or so episodes, something was off with his presence. Yes he had his moments in each episode but it wasn't very memorable. For example the moments where he tries to resparkle the Monday couple era, it's old and unfunny. 
@lindt_cho Lee Joon has a role of being clueless and in a sense incapable. He's shown to be funny, to a certain extent. So i think he should do alright. 

lindt_cho said: creaturedreams said: I'm a fan of Gary in RM. But I felt within the last 10 or so episodes, something was off with his presence. Yes he had his moments in each episode but it wasn't very memorable. For example the moments where he tries to resparkle the Monday couple era, it's old and unfunny. 
@lindt_cho Lee Joon has a role of being clueless and in a sense incapable. He's shown to be funny, to a certain extent. So i think he should do alright. 

Guest salvadora

lindt_cho said:

I think most of idols care so much about their image and wont want to do silly things in variety.. there are some who dont mind being silly for variety like Shinhwa, but the newer generation idols are different.