[Variety] Good Sunday - Running Man 런닝맨

According to a previous post, a storm came during that filming so they had to schedule to shoot another time. That's why the Shin Se Kyung/Cha Tae Hyun episode aired first. I doubt we'll see the first filming as it is incomplete.

Running Man is filming now at HongDae...The guests are still HipHip boys...The reason they film with them again because the last 2 week they couldnt finish filming on Deokjeokdo Island, Incheon because of the storm so they re-schedule to film today instead....

Guest nicha1980

I updated 1st post with the list of guests and locations for Ep.60-62...

and this is the ratings for Hip Hop's episode...

SBS Good Sunday

TNmS : Nationwide 9.4% ,  Seoul 11.4%

AGB : Nationwide 9.1% , Seoul 9.9%

(AGB Single rating of RM were 14.0% (Nationwide) )

more pics from 2nd day filming in Beijing...

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.278483895510372.86704.144467915578638

Hi! I have watched Hip hop special ep. So I really want to ask for a favor. Anyone know the theme song when Tiger JK and Yoon Mi Rae hug each other in the end. It is really a nice song! Thanks so much!

Hi! I have watched Hip hop special ep. So I really want to ask for a favor. Anyone know the theme song when Tiger JK and Yoon Mi Rae hug each other in the end. It is really a nice song! Thanks so much!

It's called As time goes by by T a.k.a Yoon Mi Rae ^^~ It also has English version

T Tasha - As Time Goes By

As time goes by (English version)

this eps was truly daebak!!!! I cant wait till the next eps. Poor our Ga-to-the-ry =))))

It's called As time goes by by T a.k.a Yoon Mi Rae ^^~ It also has English version

T Tasha - As Time Goes By

As time goes by (English version)

this eps was truly daebak!!!! I cant wait till the next eps. Poor our Ga-to-the-ry =))))

Thank u so much... I've been looking for this, too.

Wow, no wonder many said that Yoon Mi Rae is a good singer. She is so soulful, daebakk, jjang!!!

Nice song sung by a great singer..

Guest freesiaflower

Thanks Kutea! I was wondering what song that is. It's such a beautiful song... :wub:

I couldn't stop laughing when I saw this sun's ep preview. Poor Gary!! Hahaha... that's why I love him so much :lol: . I bet it's gonna be a super funny episode. Can hardly wait to see it!!!!

God made this show.  This is such an addicting show with perfect comedy and love lines.  I highly recommend it to everyone whether you're new in the entertainment scene or are looking for something epic to watch!  wink.gif

Guest sheilababe3333

do you have a mp3 of as time goes by both koreaan and english version.. this song is so good and it stuck in my head.. pls help thanks a lot

Guest nicha1980

this week preview...u can use google for translation hehehe..

일요일이 좋다 - 런닝맨 60회

‘일요일이 좋다 - 런닝맨!’

▶ 런닝맨 추석특집! 폭소만발 씨름 대결!◀

서울의 한 대형 쇼핑몰 앞!

수십여 명의 시민들이

지켜보는 가운데 진행된 씨름 경기!

런닝맨의 홍일점 송지효!

씨름계에서도 에이스로 등극하다?!

인정사정 봐주지 않는다!

왕코 형님 지석진과의 대결부터!

월요커플 개리와의 두근두근 대결까지!

촬영장을 웃음바다로 만든

추석맞이 씨름 대결의 모든 것이 공개된다!

▶ ‘스파이 개리’를 속여라! ‘트루개리쇼’! 개봉박두! ◀

“저도 주인공 시켜주세요!”

스파이 한번 꼭 해보고 싶다던 개리!

드디어 소원성취하다!

런닝맨 전원을 속이라는 비밀 지령을 받게 되는데!

하! 지! 만!

런닝맨 멤버들은 이 모든 상황을 다 알고 있다?!

개리의 어설픈 비밀 작전에

런닝맨들은 웃음을 참지 못하고!

추석 특선 영화보다 100배 더 재밌는

‘트루개리쇼’ 개봉박두!

‘일요일이 좋다 - 런닝맨!’ 제60회!

9월 11일 오후 5시 10분 방송! 많은 시청 바랍니다!

the reason i post this because many misunderstand that this week will be just Gary as spy but actually the wrestling/sshireum match (as chuseok special) also included in this episode also...im so looking forward !!!...

rmrapper110904hdtvx2644.th.jpg

credit  SBS and Papitus...

Guest milesedi

And what about the song when Ji Hyo at the beggining "raps" and says something about Gary and then she laughs when Gary says "You in heart"? I love it!! I want to know the title and the singer, please!! :wub:

Guest sunny_dance

And what about the song when Ji Hyo at the beggining "raps" and says something about Gary and then she laughs when Gary says "You in heart"? I love it!! I want to know the title and the singer, please!! :wub:

나란 놈은 답은 너다 (Feat. 하림) - LeeSsang

EDIT:

@milesedi: The part that's heard in the frame was Gil's part. Gary raps in it while Gil sings the melodies.

Guest famiamia

Can somebody please tell me the name of the song when Tiger JK is on his way to HaHa and JiHyo?!!! I want to know it so badly!!! :crazy:

Are you referring to the scene where 4 of them were sitting together before revealing the spy identity?

It has been mentioned as below ^_^

The title is Guilty by Dynamic Duo.

The song playing when Tiger JK reveals his glove to Yoon Mirae is "Dynamic Duo - 죽일놈".

Very nice song indeed. :wub:

*Edit:

I have to admit that the ending of Running Man Hip Hop Special is really daebak! Super sweet and romantic! I love how Tiger JK hugs his wife and both of them tear the nametags. Sweeetttt~ Gah...

Guest famiamia

@famiamia: No I mean the song at the beginning, where they showed him walking to the room where HaHa and JiHyo were receiving their spy mission :)

Do you know that song, they merely play the melody though.

Ooooo that song. I am looking for that song also. Hahaha.

Sorry mentioning the wrong song :sweatingbullets:

Yeah I like the intro of that song.

It sounds like Leessang though. But maybe I'm wrong, Just a wild guess. :sweatingbullets:

Awesome I found it ^_^

Drunken Tiger - I Want You