[Variety] Good Sunday - Running Man 런닝맨

RM's location for today is Subway line 1-4 ...The final destination is incheon airport but not confirmed yet...

look like incheon airport is their last destination...

Guest is Oh Ji Ho

http://twitter.com/hong_jimin

The twitter owner wrote that oh ji ho is waiting to shoot RM in Gimpo Airport (?)...

and another poster said rm is shooting in incheon airport...lol so confusing ..

maybe they're riding trains to both airport to find OJH...lol

p.s i miss the bell hide & seek :(

Wow you really are resourceful.

Thanks, nicha for the update...

Guest superjenny

I admit, I really didn't like last week's episode with Seungri,

but I thought this week's was a huge improvement. :)

Next week looks pretty promising as well, so let's hope it's a good one!

Anyways, I can't believe nobody mentioned YJS playing by himself as one of their favorite scenes! I thought it was so adorable when he went down the water slide and was swimming randomly and then KJK saw him and YJS looked so startled... Haha :P

LOL. I hadn't thought of that. Silly me. Finally a guest that can go toe to toe with Jong Kook physically? Would be interesting to see them pitted together in some games. On the other hand I'd love to see Jae Suk and Suk Jin's face if they have to team up against a team containg Oh Ji Ho and Jong Kook :lol:

Lately the episodes haven't been as funny. I think the show is the most entertaining when they're interacting together as a whole instead of smaller groups. Like the train love segment and the cruise episode were one of the more entertaining episodes. Also the lie detector involving Yoo Jae Suk. I suppose they aren't as interesting as the "games" in the show if you can't understand the language and have to use inaccurate subtitles.

I agree with you that the show seems to be most entertaining when the group interacts amongst themselves. I think it's because we've come to know some of their characters. One of my favorites was actually the Diet Karaoke game. I loved how they were singing old KJK songs and dancing to them. What I've never really liked about KJK (from his X-Man days even) is how he doesn't really promote his own songs. So I really enjoyed watching him embrace his old songs and singing them with the whole group.

I would have to disagree with you on the verbal games though. I undestand Korean and don't rely on subtitles, but I personally don't find them to be very funny. I actually really disliked hte Cruise and Train episodes because I just didn't see the point in focusing on the love line for such a major part of the show. The love line is funny when it gets thrown in almost like a bomb when it's least expected. Or like when Gary stated that he would get into whichever van (Team KJK or Team YJS) that had JiHoo in it. And the lie detector games were just never very funny to me. Personally, seeing as how the show is titled "Running Man" I would prefer to see more physical activities and games than verbal ones.

I was also really disppointed in the SeungRi episode, because I expected him to be much more present but he really had no voice in the episode. This week's was better bc we saw the cast fooling around on their own, but I was cringing everytime the Guest was shown, hoping that she wouldn't open her mouth. I'm sorry, but she sounds like a cat in heat whenever she talks. She tends to say "wow" or "woah" a lot. I'm not sure what she's actually trying to say because her pronunciation is terrible and whatever it is she's trying to say, she's using both of them incorrectly. You don't say "wow" or "woah" the way she uses it. And with her voice, she sounds like a cat in heat. And she seemed to do a great job on the ladder game (in fact, probably one of the top 25%) but she hardly put much effort in finding running balls.

Not really looking forward to Tony Ahn next week either. He didn't do much the last time he appeared. In fact, he hardly looked excited to be on the show. And if you're going to have that kind of expression and energy level, then don't be on the show.

Guest jenniferbena

Not really looking forward to Tony Ahn next week either. He didn't do much the last time he appeared. In fact, he hardly looked excited to be on the show. And if you're going to have that kind of expression and energy level, then don't be on the show.

i agree with you. sometimes i got puzzled by his blank facial expression and indifferent behavior on the show sweatingbullets.gif but i liked the guy showing up with him (forgot his name)... he's so hilarious w00t.gif

Guest mondaycouple

love love love running man!

although i have to admit the last few episodes haven't been as entertaining... i'm looking forward to next sunday's for kim kwang kyu - even though he's not an idol, he's super funny!!

and if you can't tell by my username... monday couple jjang! gary's love for jihyo is hilariously sweet.

Guest kneekey

I love the new epi! It's funnier than Seungri's episode imo. 'Cause Seungri just interacted with the members during the jump rope challenge. But in the latest episode everyone is having fun! They even rode the slides lol. And the last game is so hard! The PDs are bitter that they were able to do the jump rope challenge, HaHa is so great! Indeed he is this week's hero! :D I really like this week's episode every game is so fun and you can see that everyone's enjoying themselves :)

Guest wing834

I'm not liking the recent change of the "running game" where they replaced the IMO best part of the show with finding the guest? no more SPARTA! etc... :(

Guest nicha1980

it's good to see the pics of the casts and staffs hanging out together off screen...

They're having dinner @ Gary's restaurant...

45315305.jpg

32152319.jpg

90525541.jpg

19161041.jpg

13430538.jpg

credit dc yjs

+1

Thanks for bringing those photos to my attention. Love that kind of stuff. Seems like they get on well offscreen as well. Looks like it maybe from a month or two ago, becuase it looks like Ji Hyo still has her long hair (at least I think that's Ji Hyo next to Suk Jin).

Guest boyofin9

I agree with you that the show seems to be most entertaining when the group interacts amongst themselves.  I think it's because we've come to know some of their characters.  One of my favorites was actually the Diet Karaoke game.  I loved how they were singing old KJK songs and dancing to them.  What I've never really liked about KJK (from his X-Man days even) is how he doesn't really promote his own songs.  So I really enjoyed watching him embrace his old songs and singing them with the whole group.

I would have to disagree with you on the verbal games though.  I undestand Korean and don't rely on subtitles, but I personally don't find them to be very funny.  I actually really disliked hte Cruise and Train episodes because I just didn't see the point in focusing on the love line for such a major part of the show.  The love line is funny when it gets thrown in almost like a bomb when it's least expected.  Or like when Gary stated that he would get into whichever van (Team KJK or Team YJS) that had JiHoo in it.  And the lie detector games were just never very funny to me.  Personally, seeing as how the show is titled "Running Man" I would prefer to see more physical activities and games than verbal ones.

I was also really disppointed in the SeungRi episode, because I expected him to be much more present but he really had no voice in the episode.  This week's was better bc we saw the cast fooling around on their own, but I was cringing everytime the Guest was shown, hoping that she wouldn't open her mouth.  I'm sorry, but she sounds like a cat in heat whenever she talks.  She tends to say "wow" or "woah" a lot. I'm not sure what she's actually trying to say because her pronunciation is terrible and whatever it is she's trying to say, she's using both of them incorrectly.  You don't say "wow" or "woah" the way she uses it.  And with her voice, she sounds like a cat in heat.  And she seemed to do a great job on the ladder game (in fact, probably one of the top 25%) but she hardly put much effort in finding running balls.

Not really looking forward to Tony Ahn next week either.  He didn't do much the last time he appeared.  In fact, he hardly looked excited to be on the show.  And if you're going to have that kind of expression and energy level, then don't be on the show.

obviously, everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but i get the feeling that you're hyper-analyzing everything. i agree with you on the love line, that it's funnier when it's thrown around at random times throughout the episode, but I actually felt, for example on the cruise episode, that a love line corner gave lizzy a chance to participate actively and be a crucial part of that corner (being only 1 of 2 females on the cast). Everything is done for a reason, and there are positives to each corner that they do. I think as true running man fans, it's important for us to see the positives in every episode, because there are positives in every episode, believe it or not. As for hyunyoung on last week's episode, yeah her voice pitch is pretty annoying, but at the same time, at least she actively participated in every game, and tried to be verbal throughout the episode. plus, regardless it's understood that she's popular in Korea, because she also mc's her own show with kim je dong, and has been an integral part of shows like Heroine 6 in the past, so it's not like everyone dislikes her. 

i started to watch this show from day 1 because i'm a huge kim jong kook and yoo jae suk fan. I personally feel that this cast is extremely close, and it becomes apparent on camera too. i feel like this is a uniqueness that this show has, and i enjoy watching the cast interact every week.

glad that the show is getting more recognition.

i watch it from day 1 and i am still waiting for the other episodes to be subbed.

the closeness between the team member is what making me keep watching their show. love song song couple the most. i do miss the chasing game.

Guest scorpyon_giana

thanke you so much for the pictures, seems like they get along very well , but I think that the pictures are not very new because Song Ji Hyo still has her long hair...............

Guest silidet

where is gary's restaurant in korea??

those pics are super cute!! hahah there are a lot of soju bottles on the table :3

i will watch episode 29 again so that i can find some clue for locating his restaurant.  hehehe

Guest adikkeluangman

Yoo Jae Suk compliments Kim Jong Kook’s variety show skills on “Running Man”

MC Yoo Jae Suk recently came forth to compliment fellow “Running Man” cast member Kim Jong Kook for his improving variety show skills.

Through “Running Man”, the two often battle it out against each other as the “Jae Suk Team” and “Jong Kook Team”. However, putting rivalry aside, Yoo Jae Suk expressed his admiration for Kim Jong Kook’s enhanced variety show skills, and his ability to liven up the show’s atmosphere.

“Kim Jong Kook applies his physical strength into the show very appropriately. On top of that, he stands out even more with his improving variety show skills,” said Yoo.

SBS PD Im Hyung Taek also stated, “When we look at Kim Jong Kook, we can tell he works very hard. Seeing him work this hard makes the other members work harder altogether. From a director’s perspective, we’re very thankful that he’s part of the cast. I think he does even better because he has so much fun filming for the show.”

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/02/yoo-jae-suk-compliments-kim-jong-kooks-variety-show-skills-on-running-man

Guest mylovepepper

“Running Man” PD wants Jackie Chan on the show

February 24, 2011 12:30 pm k-pop

The PD for SBS’s “Running Man” has set his sights on one of the biggest film stars in the world to be a future guest on his show.

The show has been gaining vast popularity these days with their newest corner, “Find the Guest”, in which the members look for their guest in a particular location. Considering how many people tune in to watch this show, it’s a great opportunity for stars to gain some public exposure.

But out of all the stars out there, which one does the PD desire most to have as his guest? The PD revealed, “The ‘dream guest’ would be Jackie Chan. It’s a bit impossible, but we would love to have him and it would be such a great experience.”

It’s definitely hard to book someone like him, but we’re sure that it’d be a hilarious episode if he agreed to drop by.

Source: Newsen via Nate

Source: allkpop

like PD, I'm also looking forward to this.

This will surely be a big hit..

Hwaiting!!!