Universities/Colleges in the Philippines

Guest driftwood023

Guest addictedtoyou

I think nobody came from my school.. A graduate of BS Industrial Engineering from Polytechnic University of the Philippines.

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest angelic_kimmie

I go to De La Salle University - Manila. And I'm taking up Information and Communication Technology Management.

The course that I'm taking up is hard, because you need to learn and understand basic programming and we need to do

some programs to practice our skills. During the first term, we were asked to program on how cash registers work. And also when you printed the

receipt, you should be able to show the right information that should be seen. It's not only about programming, but also we learn concepts of management. It's like a combination of IT and Management... :)

Guest sarah_luisa

First year... why po? Are you from DLSU-D also? :unsure:

no but few of my friends are in the same program but they're in their sophomore year..

what H.S. did you go to?

Guest charmaine412

no but few of my friends are in the same program but they're in their sophomore year..

what H.S. did you go to?

I did study at Imus Institute. :blush:

Guest ice_princess09

I'm still in 3rd year high school...

but I think I'm still going to study here in UST...

Maybe I'll take up architecture or engineering or HRM or Tourism or advertising...

Oh, what the heck, they say any course would do fine for me...

It's true...well, according to my seatmate that is...

I'm sooo big-headed....

<_< I know..

Guest xj1heun

im going back to the phil to study.

i think im going for san carlos university in cebu city. :)

ahmmm ...why there??? you can go to a university on metro manila... are you from cebu??? ( no bashful attacks ) :sweatingbullets:

for me... im a graduating student... and maybe i will study at STI college Muñoz... malapit sa sm north!!! at trinoma!!!

Guest neinsager

im going back to the phil to study.

i think im going for san carlos university in cebu city. :)

nice choice. university of san carlos is a reputable school. i think we should do away with the notion that metro manila schools are better simply because they're in metro manila.

ahmmm ...why there??? you can go to a university on metro manila... are you from cebu??? ( no bashful attacks ) :sweatingbullets:

for me... im a graduating student... and maybe i will study at STI college Muñoz... malapit sa sm north!!! at trinoma!!!

oh. so, you're very young. right. i see. :rolleyes::lol:

Uhm... I'll be a freshman next year at the Ateneo de Manila University (:

Communications Technology (I think it's Communication + Computer Science + Management) hahaha 8Dv

that's great! welcome to ateneo. i have friends who took up comtech. i'm still not sure what comtech is all about though (and from the looks of it, neither are they, haha).

Guest hoon-woo

anyone from ATENEO DE MANILA here? i'm an incoming senior (OLD TT_TT)

EDIT

omg i didn't even read the last page and suddenly, i see two ateneans on top of me.lol

Guest LazyAzian

My sisters used to go to University of San Carlos in Cebú (est. 1595) - oldest school in Philippines. We moved to Canada though.

Any Cebuanos here?!

Guest neinsager

^^ yeah i graduated last year from ateneo. former economics major. i'm now a freshman law student at up diliman, along with the other ateneans who comprise a large minority of up law. we might still run into each other though since i still occasionally use the rizal library for research. we are SO lucky to have such a nice and ever expanding library. up law library is also great, but it contains mostly only law related texts.

ano course mo?

Archived