SAY WHAT? JESSICA'S BIRTHDAY?

Guest alicechan

Guest alicechan

GIFTS FOR JESSICA (.Aishi.Teru.)! <3

JESSICA, MY DONG SENG. YOU'RE FINALLY 10! Haha.

So young. You're like the youngest soompier in soompi! O_O

"If you're feeling lonley and depressed, I'm here for you.

Even i'm not the best sister in the whole entire world

i'm always here to protect you by your side.

Remember that.

Have a great birthday and may all your wishes come true.

I love you forever and always.

- Love,

Jenny"

I mean that so don't take it as a joke, k? <333

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU

HAPPY BIRTHDAT TO YOU

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR JESSICA

HAPPY BIRTHDAT TO YOUUUU!

jessicaaishiteru657673ye.jpg

(You can crop the icons if you'd like to use them as your personal avatar.)

C/C will be welcomed! ^_^

Credits ++ LJ sources & Kr.image.yahoo

Guest yumi-chan

10?! o_o you're kidding right?! LMAO. so young! I feel so elderly now TT_TT (14)

anyway, those are really nice graphics! & OMG, Jessica (if you can see this) I think you're one of my first friends I had on Soompi like a year ago :lol: I hope you're the right one, lmao; since you might have changed your sn. Anyway, happy birthday.

--Yumi

Guest SOUL'd to:GD

^ Yumi Mommie, you're turning 15 soon! *goes and brush up skills for gifts for Yumi* xDD

I'm turning 14 soon.. 0_o;; I remember I use to ALWAYS BE THE YOUNGEST online when I was 9.... can't believe there are younger people now x___x;

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JESSICA! I'LL FINISH YOUR GIFTS UP TOMORROW DEAREST!

CAN YOU SEND ME THAT LINK TO THE HERO THREAD AGAIN PLEASE? ><'

Guest satisfaction!

LOL I have the same name as Jessica so when I saw this, I was like... it isnt my bday today :mellow: LOL :x

Anyway, WOW 10?! Holy crappppppo. Still a youngin'<3 Happy bday ^_^

I love the icons and the graphics! They're lovely!!

-Jessica

AWWWWWWWW JENNY!! TT___TT Jfdhiudshiaush diauhdiuasghdiauhds jsagdfja

YOU MAKE ME WANNA CRY NOW *TEARY LOOKING EYES* YOUR LIKE THE FIRST SOOMPIER WHO MADED MY BIRTHDAY PRESENT, I FEEL LOVED!! I remember through out the holidays i was always left out when people gotten to have presents for each other :(. I was crying in the corner..(not for real. LOL) I felt alone and sad. But i feel like i'm growing with more friends. Jenny, that note you left me is soo sweet. Well, you see i've never saw any better and gooder sister like you, because your my UNNIE! x] Ehh, i need nothing for my birthday but i feel really thankful for you :tears: :tears: :tears:!! I'm so speachless now, all i can think of is the word..'thank you TT__TT'..EEK! I can't still believe i'm only 10..i was tricked into my age @_@; LOL and..i could still remember when i lied to mommy this dinner, but-but she was asking me if i got any presents yet..and i don't have much friends here and i've got none yet but i just had to lie that i've got alot, already..i didn't want to feel alone either. ): Oohh and happy belated birthday, i'm sorry i was left out for making a birthday present for you, i was kinda busy and..yeah..i hope you understand and..probably you can just throw it away. Thank you. PS; of course i'll use those icons >:3! I love all the things you make, they're addicting (:......WHOO! I've never spazz so much in my whole entire life XD; you made my day with those beautiful works, Jenny dearie ^0^

mirukii Yummiii! Hihi! :] LOL noppee, i'm not kidding at all, i'm really 10.and i hate it. (: I wanna grow up, whaaa!! Uh..hmm..i'm not sure..i don't think i remember being a friend of a talented pro like you..i wish. Eek.

. SE7ENMiNE . JJJJAAAANNNNYYYYY!! Hello there! Hehe yay! I cannot wait!..Oh..that Jaejoong thread. You've forgotten the link? Or you didn't copied it? XD *sighs* It's suppose to be a secret, my dear. Why? Shh .s.e.c.r.e.t. but oh well for the link ^0^: By: the sexy iridescent. *-*. LOL

&bittersweet; LOL i know! We have the same name! The first..all your present threads, i was like "Ooh! Finally i one for me.....wait. I don't know this person." XDD; Omg. LOL, ahah yeah..i'm only 10. x] Still such an youngster,eh?

LOLOLOLOLOL, i'm just commenting because i want to say something. Don't mind me with my comments. :]

-Jessica

Guest the kite

Oh gosh. *Starts giggling*- I just said GOSH! Hahaha. Happy birthday Jessica dear! Even though you were always added into MSN convos with me, we rarely talked, and when we did, you called me stupid :mellow:

Hahahaha! Happy birthday~~ You're so lucky to have a sister like Jenny. *Starts Vomiting*

I feel so old now, like I'm the oldest to reply in this thread. DAMN ALL YOU 14-ERS!

Yumi, I see a violin in your avatar. *Wiggles eyebrows*

:ph34r:

Guest pillowbox

O___O IT'S SO PRETTTY<3

10?!?! you must be kidding me. soompiers are getting younger and younger ;__;

Guest Sarah.

Aw, Happy Birthday Jessica! You are beyond lucky to have a sis like Jenny. Ke ke. Did you know Jenny is my little sister too. Yup. Both of you can call me unni now. ;) (Don't mind me, I'm being a dork again.)

-Sarah.

Archived