Miss Universe 2010 tonight, August 23, 9PM et on NBC

Guest GoRgYnA

Guest GoRgYnA

Australia, Philippines, Mexico, Puerto Rico and Haiti arrived in L.A first because they were invited the Miss Universe Organization for a media tour to promote the pageant. They'll be heading to Vegas on the 7th.

140839092-1519dde18565556e2b7368ebc8beb5bf.4c5ae000-scaled.jpg

Philippines, Australia, Puerto Rico, Mexico at hotel

9jdimp.jpg

PR at LAX

14loos4.jpg

Philippines at LAX

39641_142330335789278_100000369360850_272392_340938_n.jpg

Thailand leaving for Vegas at BKK airport

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ellopauline

All of them are so gorgeous!

But Venezuela and Thailand really stand out to me. Miss Russia and Australia is gorgeous!

It's gonna be a tough one this year.!

Guest LazyAzian

Initial reactions based on looks, I don't know their personality or intelligence. We'll see that in the actual pageant.

My faves for Asia:

Philippines

Gorgeous, this girl looks like an exotic Muslim princess from Southern Philippines. Add some bling and a white Ferrari on a beach the sunglasses on and she be like a Hollywood celeb.

Thailand

Very pretty, she looks so contemporary, her beauty, almost Western looking. The national costume rocks! I love me a warrior princess.

Malaysia

OMG gurl you so gorgeous! Tropical beach girl, almost Bohemian looking. I can imagine her with like some sea shell accesories in a nice beach with a flower in her hair.

Least faves for Asia:

Indonesia

You look like an average Asian girl I'd probably be classmates with in high school who I think is pretty but does not look exotic at all, the average pretty girl.

Singapore

Darling, have you ever thought of pursuing something else, not the beauty pageant world where everyone is biased on looks 99% of the time. Big looking torso.

China

You're more of a model type than a beauty queen type. Gorgeous skin though.

Korea

I don't know what you guys see in her, maybe this forum is just Korea biased and love anything/anyone Korean? She looks pretty and all but as even a runner up? Questionnnnablee ~

Japan

Like China, very pretty/gorgeous, but for modelling, not beauty pageant :S.

Just being real here but I seriously think out of all the Asian contestants Japan will make it in the semi-finals.

Miss Universe have been Japanese biased for a long while now when it comes to Asian beauty. Also Japan always gets the biggest hype in international media out of all the Asians for some reason, its a bit annoying.

Guest Hap^_____^PY

Wait who is the one in the 4 studio pictures? That girl is very pretty! iS she really austraila? She looks very different.

Guest tofuni

My favorites are Albania, Belgium, Japan, Mexico, and Venezuela. (Thailand is really cute+pretty too!)

Miss Russia reminds me of Kristen Stewart (but prettier).

Miss Philippines waistline in that picture was scary tiny!

Guest GoRgYnA

Girls In Vegas

40629_131822080194953_100001014858446_155139_3286731_n.jpg

Big Disappointment

x610.jpgx610.jpg

Japan is strong this year! She could be Riyo Mori's older sister though.

610x.jpg

Thailand also kinda disappointed me, her face really looked different when she arrived in Vegas, and she hasn't smiled the way she used to even once! All her smiles so far were like that.

25315_104670112909759_100001003128960_39046_1991582_n.jpg

I want her to smile like this again! That's when she's prettiest!

38786474683699125299489.jpg

OgAAALxPJkvzU-DOYu6xV3vnx88VMFfxWn35Myk-bYoF7xOrpICE5_m1IFB5vrJsnjRBWDOvvwL2EbWvuN8PZS_v474Am1T1UOs22zqwefRq5HrG9e1qhCvy6Pkb.jpg

Kosovo, Jamaica, Albania, Ireland, Guam

be47cad0.png

14b9ec6e.png

Guest fuzzylove<3

WHOA what happened to Thailand?!?! She was cute as a button in all the other older pics that were posted up.....but now she looks completely different! I thought she could be an actual semi-finalist, but now nvm...... And Japan seriously looks like she could be related to Riyo Mori - its amazing how similar they look. Miss USA looks like she got into a fight with a bunch of oompa loompas and lost.......her natural skin tone was much more beautiful. Although I'm disappointed with Miss Korea in her swimsuit suit pic above, I'm glad to see her boobs don't look ridiculously fake (like they did in her professional bathing suit pics released a few weeks ago)

Guest GoRgYnA

WHOA what happened to Thailand?!?! She was cute as a button in all the other older pics that were posted up.....but now she looks completely different! I thought she could be an actual semi-finalist, but now nvm...... And Japan seriously looks like she could be related to Riyo Mori - its amazing how similar they look. Miss USA looks like she got into a fight with a bunch of oompa loompas and lost.......her natural skin tone was much more beautiful. Although I'm disappointed with Miss Korea in her swimsuit suit pic above, I'm glad to see her boobs don't look ridiculously fake (like they did in her professional bathing suit pics released a few weeks ago)

The reason why Miss Thailand's face changed was revealed. She is having her period right now lol and her face swelled up and she hasn't been feeling that well.

Guest fuzzylove<3

^ awww thats sad to hear that she's under the weather, but I have never seen anyone one's face swell to that extent due to their period lol. Guess she suffers from more severe symptoms? I also think it has to do with the darker hair and side part changing the way she looks - I feel like she looks cutest with a middle part.

Guest Q_Park

I actually saw some of the Miss Universe contestants today at the Mandalay Bay Hotel. They were walking into different stores with a cameraman following them around. I think I saw Nicaragua, Colombia, Ukraine, Sweden, Peru, Israel, Thailand, Curacao and New Zealand. Peru wasn't with the other girls though, I saw her as I was walking into the hotel lobby. Many people came up to Miss Peru asking to take pictures or just chatting around with her. These girls were really beautiful, much better looking in real life than in pictures, I reckon. Super tall too, but that just probably had to do with their killer heels. >< haha

- Kyu

Guest GoRgYnA

I actually saw some of the Miss Universe contestants today at the Mandalay Bay Hotel. They were walking into different stores with a cameraman following them around. I think I saw Nicaragua, Colombia, Ukraine, Sweden, Peru, Israel, Thailand, Curacao and New Zealand. Peru wasn't with the other girls though, I saw her as I was walking into the hotel lobby. Many people came up to Miss Peru asking to take pictures or just chatting around with her. These girls were really beautiful, much better looking in real life than in pictures, I reckon. Super tall too, but that just probably had to do with their killer heels. >< haha

- Kyu

You are so lucky! Did you take any pictures with them? lol

Archived