Miss Universe 2010 tonight, August 23, 9PM et on NBC

Guest GoRgYnA

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jagerbomb

this year's batch is awesome!

everyones soooooo gorgoues. i'm loving team asia especially japan & thailand

is it just me or does miss korea in the image posted on this page of her look like she had a boob job .. LOL i mean no push up bra can produce such cleavage >.< hehe

i really like thailand and malaysia this year.

denmark looks like she could be a high fasion model (at least in the photo).

overall many pretty girls... though some photos seem very unflattering. i hope

they look better in real life.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Winnieexxx

I love argentina this year, and this is coming from a person who hasn't liked any of their contestants from the past few years, she has a very soft, sweet look unlike her predecessors. She almost reminds me of Liv Tyler in fact.

Denmark (edit: is that really a picture of denmark? she looks completely different when I google her :S) and Netherlands are my other favourites.

Out of all the asian contestants, I like Thailand the most, but I've seen her in person, and while she is very pretty it's almost in a generic way - she didn't really stand out from the gaggle of other models around her. Hopefully once the interview videos and etc. we'll be able to see if she has any spark/personality like Chutima. So far I don't think Asia has a very strong showing this year tbh, which is too bad because I love cheering for asian contestants first and foremost :(

2010 NATIONAL COSTUMES:

Czech Republic

czcos-212x300.jpg

Indonesia

idcos-199x300.jpg

Bolivia

41851145854519554102325.jpg

Australia

image.jpg

Korea

25805_108652049173483_100000860663240_64923_112545_n.jpg

Japan

japan-fashion-universe.jpg

Malaysia

malaysia.jpg

Thailand

National-Costume-For-Miss-Thailand-Universe-2010.jpg

Venezuela

venezuela.jpg

-------

i think THAILAND AND JAPAN has the best national costumes this year

and VIETNAM has officially withdraw from miss universe 2010 : (

Guest _Jwes

Thailand is hottest Asian for me. Go Canada!

And wow, Thailand's national costume is really cool. I think this year's contestants are so much better than last year's

Guest fuzzylove<3

lol Australia's costume looks like something Lady Gaga would wear.

Loving Japan's costume....much better than the lingerie-like costume that failed so miserably last year.

Guest NEYUGN93

Australia

http://u.jimdo.com/www25/o/s93bb93aed7ccb392/img/i910e41dafb7827c1/1280233445/std/image.jpg

I know Australia doesn't have a traditional costume since we're a multicultural country, but how does this represent Australia ?

EDIT #1; Sydney Opera House ..? Hmmm.

EDIT #2; Thats not the national costume...

I reckon this is one of the best I've seen by far. I've seen a few that in to way represent Australia at all. I love the idea of using Indigenous Australians tradition and culture. Very Australian =)

148426-miss-universe-australia-2010-jesinta-campbell.jpg

IMAGE: Perthnow

Archived