少女時代 Girls' Generation / SNSD (소녀시대) Official Thread [Ver.3] GIRLS 6ENERAT10N | HYO 4th Single "Dessert"

kimlees

Guest superchoiminho

[iNFO] SNSD will attend The KPOP Nation Concert in Macao 2012 on July, 2th 2012.

The details:

Time:
July 2, 2012
Performance venues: The Venetian Macao Cotai Arena
Ticket price: 480/780/1080/1380/1680

Ticket agent: China Ticket Online | barley.net
Ticket URL: http://www.damai.cn/ticket_37914.html

(Credit: supergirls baidu bar / Source: @SHINeeSJGG / Shared by: superchoiminho @ soompi)

TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS! Do not cut anything.

id="watch-headline-title"
(Credit: uploader)

Guest exogeneration

Hello Everyone! I'm new here. :D
I am a fan of SNSD for about 2 years and my bias is Seobaby  ;)I hope we can be friends in the future  :)>-

Guest HyperionZ

Hello Everyone! I'm new here.

:D

I am a fan of SNSD for about 2 years and my bias is Seobaby  ;)I hope we can be friends in the future 

:)

>-

Guest exogeneration

I am a fan of SNSD for about 2 years and my bias is Seobaby  ;)I hope we can be friends in the future 

>-

Guest HyperionZ

>-

Guest Tetsuya9

120609 SNSD @ SMTown Live in Taiwan Performance Pictures HD + Download

Click to enlargeor you can download it at the link above39.jpg 
aamXDZI9.jpg aauLh40g.jpg aauEyOZX.jpg aazu3jzG.jpg aaeLvJNA.jpg aalbEL15.jpg aagJgUJ4.jpg aaxbVp5K.jpg aajVL7sF.jpg aazYyKl6.jpg aagHt1RQ.jpg aagtJW7O.jpg aali8Hxg.jpg aagG0YN1.jpg aaldYtrP.jpg aaq5hBj2.jpg aarYGK72.jpg aaqEDoEo.jpg aajFwDH5.jpg aayiGDz3.jpg aaihfZ3P.jpg aalqDlUp.jpg aakRR2Rn.jpg aapDFsUa.jpg aax8GZsf.jpg aafGhWQj.jpg aabCa0PW.jpg aar1NCnK.jpg aaeQsmDg.jpg aayF2NOM.jpg aaxrfUij.jpg aanAdkdt.jpg aanOrJ1h.jpg aauYg5Dd.jpg aavr0kC3.jpg aak3lTgK.jpg aam7LPqZ.jpg aasWi4Ih.jpg aaqmh9Bw.jpg aayR4P1a.jpg aapC1u20.jpg aahdUA11.jpg aama3lYk.jpg aanEtL4R.jpg aavVP6hF.jpg aaeXtdNV.jpg aaotL3dk.jpg aakVXZM8.jpg aapf56CD.jpg aarFyNw2.jpg aahEsNW1.jpg aazMUhSp.jpg 
Credits : tagged ll nineangels_ ll heavenlyforest ll LLC ll 
thongs6002 ll jessture ll repacked and reuploaded by Tetsuya [sONEms.net]

Guest kayana20

I wanna learn that dance The Boys is fun but so hard I still need to get that one but Paparazzi was hot, fun, and love the arm and leg combinations.The girls looked absolutely gorgeous especially sunny can she keep her hair like that. Yoona looked like she was the madam of the whole thing so cute and Jessica her right hand. I could not tell Taeyeon and Tiffany apart they looked adorable but once again Hyoyeon and Yuri rocked it for their solo break.. they always have a daebak part.Hyoyeon dance break and Yuri with the hand movement. Sooyoung always  stands out and her glitter pants looked gorgeous on her. I call her a fashion goddess now. She always surprises us.I now know to never be surprised about how each girl is evolving. Seobaby maknae is just astonishing she is so loving and you can tell her close friendship with Hyoyeon has both of them flourishing since both really are coming into their own, building closer relationships with the other girls, and surprising us more and more everyday.I wanna cry because it's almost my anniversary of when I became a Sone and I cannot believe how much the girls have grown into their own people and continue to do so. 5 and a half years or maybe 6 when July rolls around. The best group I could ever follow they inspire me so much.Now let's get those views up and so excited to buy the album. This summer is going to make us all broke but it's worth it for the girls . I'm chasing my dream and also listening to nine amazing  individual girls who are becoming women and continue to inspire me everyday.I believe in the power of 9 do you ? Now time for an All-Kill in views so Sones fight fight fight!

Guest PinkBlood

Love Paparazzi!A rather rare type of  music for SNSD, heavy beats and eletro tunes.Very impressive and the MV too.I smell a big hit in japan!
Only thing is, the pink gloves are not too pretty. :P

i love sooyoung..
but how i wish her stylist can do better job
look...my sooyoung get the ODD OUTFIT OF ALL.....
061825.jpgmy sooyoung is gorgeous and i know she can be more gorgeousness with the right stylist.....
tumblr_m5nnmlty4J1rryu94o1_500.giftumblr_m5n3kiKrGU1qfgrjno1_500.gif
tumblr_m5neeq4NUq1r61yvqo1_250.gif

this one too....hate it.what with the hair,the wth jackettumblr_m5nec0o3N61rs4vslo1_250.gifi love her first appearance epcredit:the owner

P/S:- GO TO THIS LINK !!!!!!!!!!! NOW!!!!!http://global.mnet.com/choice/vote.m?clk
VOTE FOR SOOYOUNG, TAETISEO AND GG NOWSOOYOUNG FELL BEHIND G-DRAGON IN STYLE CATEGORY!