少女時代 Girls' Generation / SNSD (소녀시대) Official Thread [Ver.3] GIRLS 6ENERAT10N | HYO 4th Single "Dessert"

kimlees

Guest jonejone

congrats too snsd  for winning Global Artist Award. they so deserved this since they work so hard this year.

I cant wait for gloden disk award. hope snsd can take home some award

111124 SNSD Tiffany's Nose Booger for Taeyeon?!? @ Star Life Theatre ep 4

lol its a little disgusting but its so cute! taeny is real~~

LOL but it was a nosebleed

“Tiffany was showing the tissue with blood on it…. Her nose was bleeding that day because of tiredness. She had her Musical Showcase that day according to fans.. ToT..”

Jung sisters

103iclc.jpg

Guest awwimsosweet

111124 SNSD Tiffany's Nose Booger for Taeyeon?!? @ Star Life Theatre ep 4

lol its a little disgusting but its so cute! taeny is real~~

This was during Korea-China Music Festival rehearsal at Beijing, China (111108). 

She's actually showing Taeyeon the tissue with blood on it. 

Her nose was bleeding that day from stress and tiredness. 

111106 SBS Nong Shim Love Sharing Concert

111107 Tiffany's FAME Musical Showcase

111108 Korea-China Music Festival in Beijing, China (Airport, Rehearsal, Performance)

The very hectic schedules and stress take its toll on her health.

taeny1.gif

Congrats on winning 2011 GLOBAL ARTIST AWARD at MelOn Music Awards! 

AS EXPECTED, GIRLS' GENERATION. *thumbs up*

Guest crazyfrog

To begin I'm happy for the girls' as well, but to be frank they shouldn't be up for a Dae Sang this year, they've spent way too much time away (in general). If anything I think it would be best if they weren't nominated/awarded it showing at least in part, and a bit foolish on my part, that the award is not simply another long line of "popularity" awards dished out year-after-year and something awarded to them by their peers.

I see what you mean, but for each show's Daesang, there are criteria, i.e. album sales, digital sales, voting etc. If SNSD happen to satisfy the criterias, then I don't see why they shouldn't be up for and potentially win the awards. I mean, yes, they've been "away" a lot this year, but if they happen to sell better in 1 month than most groups did in the whole year, it shouldn't be held against them. All these end of year awards ARE popularity contests, unfortunately. Hardly any of them actually celebrate excellency in music.

359mkv7.jpg

lol it’s little kiddies who have never written a discursive university report before. Or at least ones that have never got an A+ in one. I personally think that her writing is impressive.

If you take anything out of context it can sound bad.

The opening paragraph is evocative, provocative and references current issues. It ends with a contentious rhetorical question, one that one might believe that the writer believes is true but ends up doubting. It centres entirely on the grand question: “what makes one an artist?”

Sooyoung looks at herself and sees all the work that she does to create what she believes is art. She asks why she is not considered an artist, when a figure-skater like Kim Yuna is.

She is not indignant; she does not call the situation unfair.

She asks us to consider why this might be so.

She asks the frames the question from the perspective of someone who is genuinely inquisitive, from a position of ignorance. Why is one hard-working person in creative arts deemed an artist when another hard-working person is not? As all great film buffs will know, the best narratives for foreign settings are told from the perspective of an ignorant protagonist: this is what she is doing.

While Sooyoung’s range of vocabulary doesn’t exactly make one reach for a dictionary, it is a powerful and engaging opening paragraph for someone who isn’t majoring in a written literary or analytic discipline.

If you take anything out of context it can sound bad.

The very next line of the second paragraph reads “Before one even begins to judge whether something is art or not, I used to believe that the very path that I have walked in life itself was art.”

Already, she begins to doubt the qualifications of her being called an artist. Yet, that was cut off and so ignored by the certain person who decided to start bashing her.

Thankfully, flicking through the comments, a lot of them are ridiculing the poster for bashing on Sooyoung. They’re calling the haters internet addicts that have never had to write an academic essay before and asking how they could twist her intentions from just an opening paragraph… wait… that sounds awfully like what I wrote… am I… a netizen now?

I just read the entirety of what was available of the report.

It seems like she was saying that her achievements don’t match up with that of Kim Yuna, but she argues that one should not rank art in its various forms. She tells us that throughout life, she has heard things that move people’s hearts or give them joy are described as “art” [this is actually very common in Korean, you might have noticed it in variety shows].

So if what brings joy to people is art and if what she does brings joy to certain people, should that not also be considered art, and then in turn is she not an artist?

Source: http://oniontaker.tumblr.com/post/13275538339/anonymous-asked-bbs1-telzone-daum-net#ixzz1ehb4fOJ1

Guest HyperionZ

BTW does anyone know whats happening with the repackaged?

Like is there one... because there are places saying that there won't be one... :(

I'm hearing the same rumors that there might not be a repackaged album. We'll see what SM has in store for the girls, but they have had a great comeback these past 2 months. Whatever they promote in the future, it will continue to amaze fans and they will give us all their love and energy.

hi

please can some one show us how snsd won in this week

i mean what was snsd point and from what .....

how did snsd win this week on mb system over wg ???

and fast please ... ^-^

^

www.youtube.com/watch?v=ndg_x1qbCBY&t=28s

cr; uploader

They had higher scores in the other 3 categories to cover the short of in digital score, so they won. It was very close though.

^

www.youtube.com/watch?v=ndg_x1qbCBY&t=28s

cr; uploader

They had higher scores in the other 3 categories to cover the short of in digital score, so they won. It was very close though.

KEKEKE i know i saw the video but some one say that wg take the 60% in the dj sales* first gategories* so why snsd won ???

the 3 categories only give 40%

???

^

but the Digital give all the 60% for the one who have more in it ....???

i dont know why people (wg fan) are give alot of hate to snsd win ....

they talk abot that mb is cheating to make snsd win....no so only people under 9 years can think like that