少女時代 Girls' Generation / SNSD (소녀시대) Official Thread [Ver.3] GIRLS 6ENERAT10N | HYO 4th Single "Dessert"

kimlees

Guest cantthinkofaname

SNSD will have an interview on Nihon TV Shuichi on 22th May at 8am

cr; chichinchu

Guest zahieyjunki

[Audio] 110520 SNSD Recorded Voices in Tell Me Your Wish (Acapella)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85w849nCoT4&feature=feedu

omg Taeyeon's voice is so strong. girl no wonder she's one of best live vocal there.

i just love Yoona's part on the chorus. yea she's not the weakest singer in the group. i know she will have a space to improve more if she given more parts on their next songs.

Sica ad-libs is just insane! nice job.

Guest zahieyjunki

Hoot japanese. version sounds good! wow i believe there will be alot good songs in the album.

I can't wait for all songs to came out. 1st June come out faster !

;Let It Rain' have my love. the ballads really fall out so nice..

but the random background on the video is so distracting.

Guest cantthinkofaname

^

These songs that SNSD were given to sing, they're not straight up cutesy, it has a nice hard beat to it which it still showcased their vocals. SNSD doesn't only need ballads to showcase their true strong vocals, just give them songs with nice hard beats and you'll see how strong their vocals are. That's how I see it. Although, I did want to hear a ballad song, but it's all cool, we'll have to wait and see though. Born to be a lady might just end up being a ballad but more rnbish like mistake.

Guest LaBrosse

To be honest I'm a little bit disappointed with the songs. Well we only got to hear a few seconds of each, but I was hoping they'll have a few ballads to showcase their vocals.

I can hear two ballads. Pretty standard for their albums. Oh! had 별별별 and Day by Day, 소녀시대 had Complete and Tears, and arguably Taeyeon's duet with Kangta.

Let It Rain and Born To Be A Lady sound like ballads to me. Album composition sounds a bit like Oh!, actually. Decent mix of heavy beats, ballads, and the upbeat tempo songs.

Guest zahieyjunki

i found more genres added in this album. i bet they want to make difference in this japanese album. does have pop, ballad, club sounds like, eletronic musics.

after all the girls were also participated in choosing the songs for this album.

The Trailer List Of The Album.

1. MR.TAXI

2. GENIE

3. BAD GIRL

4. HOOT

5. You-Aholic

6. Beautiful Stranger

7. Run Devil Run

8. THE GREAT ESCAPE

9. I'm In Love With THE HERO

10. Gee

11. Let It Rain

12. BORN TO BE A LADY

c;faiddil @ yt

Guest cantthinkofaname

Ksones pwned BESTIZ when the trailer came out.

yGbLz.png

cr; chichinchu

LOL. Everyone Sone was waiting for this.

Guest fallen112

I think i have fallen in love with 'Let it rain' ^_^ and that was only a teaser too. Can't wait for the full song

Guest hotchocolatelove

Woot, I love all the songs although we only got to listen for a few seconds of it (Yes, I'm that bias :P).

Hoot Japanese version, omo, I like! And I can't get enough of Let It Rain, I want more of it cause Sica's voice is just too awesome!

1st June, come faster!

I'm blew away by Taeng's awesome voice in Genie Acapella @_____@

I think I'm gonna cry~

Guest -quiescent

I LOVE LOVE LOVE ALL THE SONGS!!!!!

I'M SO FLIPPING EXCITED!!

I love Beautiful Stranger, The Great Escape and I'm in love with THE HERO

They sound so different to their old songs, especially I'm in love with THE HERO.

THAT'S IT 'IM IN LOVE WITH THE HERO' is gonna be forever my jam this summer!

I totally can't wait to get my copy~~~ JUNE 1ST COME SOON AS POSSIBLEE!

Guest zahieyjunki

I'm in love with 'Beautiful Stranger' ! but which song is the title?

Fans who going to but it will never dissapointed bcs it's really worthed to buy. it's been replay to me.

i love all this techno-beats on the album.

Guest cantthinkofaname

I'm in love with 'Beautiful Stranger' ! but which song is the title?

Fans who going to but it will never dissapointed bcs it's really worthed to buy. it's been replay to me.

i love all this techno-beats on the album.

Japanese albums don't have title tracks. But the title track that I consider is Mr. Taxi, since Mr. Taxi was released before the album came out.