少女時代 Girls' Generation / SNSD (소녀시대) Official Thread [Ver.3] GIRLS 6ENERAT10N | HYO 4th Single "Dessert"

kimlees

Guest FashionFreaky

Fashion Faceoff: Tiffany Vs. Son Dam Bi In Fendi Dress

Girls' Generation's Tiffany and Son Dam Bi wore the same Fendi dress - but who wore it better?

Girls-Generation-SNSD-Tiffany-1st-Look-M

In the last (female) Fashion Faceoff, Jessica Jung faced actress Im Soo Jung in the battle of the ruffled Miu Miu skirt. Jessica won with 63% of the votes though her retro black-and-white filter gave her an edge.

For this week’s battle, we feature a showgirl inspired frock! Girls’ Generation‘s Tiffany and the holy voice of auto-tune Son Dam Bi wore the same Fendi printed fil coupé mini dress. According to Net-A-Porter, “Fendi’s bold mini dress is tailored for a universally flattering silhouette, making it an easy-to-wear choice. This printed fil coupé piece is fully lined in silk that feels smooth against your skin. Emphasize the nipped-in waist with the detachable striped leather belt.” The fringe piece can be yours for $2,990.

Tiffany modeled the dress in 1st Look Vol. 90. She removed the accompanying belt to give the dress more volume. Meanwhile, Son rocked the piece in the first official press conference for the drama Yumi’s Room. The press pictures were then highlighted by Cosmopolitan. The star finished off her look with a tight striped belt and Giuseppe Zanotti’s “Wild Africa” wedges.

So, who ore it better? Vote for your favorite below!

Tiffany

Girls-Generation-SNSD-Tiffany-1st-Look-M

Vs.

Son Dam Bi

Son-Dam-Bi-Cosmopolitan-Magazine-Yumis-R

You vote here!!!-------> http://www.kpopbreak.com/2015/07/24/fashion-faceoff-tiffany-vs-son-dam-bi-in-fendi-dress/

Yoona + “Cartier” For High Cut Vol. 155

Take a deep breath jewelry lovers.

by kpopbreak

Girl’s Generation‘s Yoona flaunted Cartier‘s newest jewelry collection in the pages of High Cut Vol. 155. I can’t choose a favorite piece—hmm, the $20,000 diamond earrings of white gold or the $77,000 onyx bracelet? Decisions, decisions…

According to the brand, the Amulette de Cartier is “an enchanting collection of colorful lucky pieces symbolizing a myriad of wishes. This collection consists of natural gemstones, each one different and unique, each carrying a wish promising to be revealed. The contrast of materials unites the simplicity and elegance of the talisman’s polished curves, closing like a padlock to hold luck and unlock your wishes.”

All I know is I’m extremely jealous and if I was draped in this much money I would never leave my house. You can shop for Yoona’s pricey accessories below!

Look #1

SNSD-Im-Yoona-High-Cut-Magazine-Vol.-155

1〉 Amulette de Cartier ring, XS —White gold, diamonds— ($6,150.00)
2〉 Amulette de Cartier bracelet —Pink gold, pink opal, diamond— ($2,130.00)

Look #2

SNSD-Im-Yoona-High-Cut-Magazine-Vol.-155

1〉 Amulette de Cartier necklace, SM —Yellow gold, lapis lazuli, diamond— ($5,800.00)
2〉 Amulette de Cartier ring, XS —Pink gold, pink opal, diamond— ($2,840.00)

The rest are here!!!------> http://www.kpopbreak.com/2015/08/06/yoona-cartier-for-high-cut-vol-155/

Edited by FashionFreaky

well, the concert in NYC at KCON was awesome... VIXX led off with 6 songs... they really rocked the place...

AOA looked absolutely stunning in white blouses and pink skirts... they did 6 songs... all of them were great...

Teentop came on and did 6 songs... they were very good... 6 guys, 6 songs...

the volume of the crowd was huge for SNSD... they were beautiful... dressed in all white... their best color... 6 songs...

a total of 2 hours... the program said 3 hours from 7PM to 10PM... i was shocked when SNSD walked off... and then came back with all the groups for a big good bye... and then they all walked off and everybody stood up and left...

i was shocked... when SNSD came on at 8:30 i was thinking: oh, wow, they will sing for 90 minutes... but no... 2 hours, 4 groups, 24 songs, 30 minutes per group... like i said: the concert was awesome ... but i actually felt disappointed that it was only 2 hours, and especially only 30 minutes for SNSD...

a total of 2 hours... the program said 3 hours from 7PM to 10PM... i was shocked when SNSD walked off... and then came back with all the groups for a big good bye... and then they all walked off and everybody stood up and left...

i was shocked... when SNSD came on at 8:30 i was thinking: oh, wow, they will sing for 90 minutes... but no... 2 hours, 4 groups, 24 songs, 30 minutes per group... like i said: the concert was awesome ... but i actually felt disappointed that it was only 2 hours, and especially only 30 minutes for SNSD...

Hey there, you must be attended that KCON right? anywyay about them giving snsd performing around 30 minutes, they probably had not much time left?