少女時代 Girls' Generation / SNSD (소녀시대) Official Thread [Ver.3] GIRLS 6ENERAT10N | HYO 4th Single "Dessert"

kimlees

Guest -quiescent

That Mnet income chart is bull crap. End of.

On a brighter note!!

[Fanaccount] SHINee Replay PV Filming 110427

- There was scene Yoona have to smile brightly to camera. Jong imitated fans saying: I like you Yoona. You are mine. Onew and Key were laughing so loud. Three times louder than in Hellobaby. Onew making devil laugh like “WooHahahahahaha!…” Taemin was laughing so hard. And keep saying : DaeBak!” he really like saying the word.

cr ashblueblack.wordpress.com

Guest sam5887

well i dont care about the ranking of the pay income survey....but 1 thing i know that, the problem with the survey income is not 'the source failed to make an accurate data' !!!

but the problem here is because YOONA is in the list right???

why do you guys/girls hate YOONA very much?!

is this SNSD thread? or ANTI thread??

Guest YoonTaeLove

@sam5887 You can rest assure that this is an SNSD thread but there are "certain" individuals who like to cause trouble within the fandom and start wars by comparing the members or bashing certain members.

But I am so over this. Having been a fan of the girls since their debut yes they have grown to become a household name but there is one thing that won't change is with success comes people who want to bring you down: antis.

So I tend to brush off comments like "why is Yoona always in the middle", "why does this member not get any screen time" etc. because what those people fail to realise is certain members don't actually choose their positions on posters, cd covers or how much screen time they get. Don't hate the player hate the game!

The reason why SNSD is here is their strong family like bond and extremely loyal fans. This may sound abit extreme but I don't consider someone who likes 8 girls and hates on one girl a SONE. Some people may disagree with that statement but SNSD is 9 members!

Guest -quiescent

well i dont care about the ranking of the pay income survey....but 1 thing i know that, the problem with the survey income is not 'the source failed to make an accurate data' !!!

In all honesty, I can see where you're coming from but try be more open minded.

From what I see S♥NES in this thread are sweet and loving towards every member be it Taeyeon to Seohyun. INCLUDING Yoona. As a hardcore YoonAddict and S♥NE, I can say I've seen the fair share trolls and idiots that lurk on this thread however the mods on this thread are always efficient in deleting the vulgar posts that trolls put up.

Sure most S♥NES have their biases but all in all S♥NES ultimately love SO NYUH SHI DAE. And SNSD is made up of 9 members, so S♥NES like all members (+ have more love toward their biases but still).

I mean c'mon how can this thread be an ANTI-YOONA thread when my previous post on Yoona a few hours ago was give +14 and rising? Wake up and see the sunshinee! :)

YOONA'S BIRTHDAY ON 30th MAY, THE KICK OFF FOR THE JAPANESE CONCERT ON 31st MAY, AND JUNE 1st FOR THE NEW JAPANESE ALBUM! Oh us S♥NES are spoilt rotten! (and our money flies away with the wind T.T)

【YAZT】Happy Birthday to YoonA by YoonA Zzang Taiwan fan site

Guest LaBrosse

I'm sorry, but I'd have to ask you to get off your high horse. No one here showed any indication of hate towards Yoona. Please try to be less belligerent next time. I can see this is your first post, but again, be less belligerent, and stop assuming things.

Guest mareuis

yoona fans again lol what's wrong with you guys? just because sone don't agree with something doesn't mean they hate yoona (stop thinking in this way seriously) like when they think yoona is not pretty or think yoona is a weak singer, it's opinions guys, are you going to force every sones to agree with everything? and that ranking, people think taeyeon should be on the list more is probably because in fact taeyeon is more popular than yoona, she has solo activites as much as yoona (or maybe more than yoona) yoona had dramas but taeyeon also was dj and mc and her solo songs are all did very well in charts, that's why people expected taeyeon to be in the list. people don't hate yoona, but you yoona fans always like this, you are the reason people started to hate yoona. oh and yoona is not popular among international fans, soompi made for international fans so most of people who are lurking this thread don't have yoona as their bias so i hope you don't come again and ask why no one talks about yoona in her coming bday as much as they did for other members and think this is anti-yoona thread. even my acc. is new but i always lurking this thread and i see that this is not the first time yoona fans behave like this here, so childish.

Guest Bananaaaa

yoona fans again lol what's wrong with you guys? just because sone don't agree with something doesn't mean they hate yoona (stop thinking in this way seriously) like when they think yoona is not pretty or think yoona is a weak singer, it's opinions guys, are you going to force every sones to agree with everything? and that ranking, people think taeyeon should be on the list more is probably because in fact taeyeon is more popular than yoona, she has solo activites as much as yoona (or maybe more than yoona) yoona had dramas but taeyeon also was dj and mc and her solo songs are all did very well in charts, that's why people expected taeyeon to be in the list. people don't hate yoona, but you yoona fans always like this, you are the reason people started to hate yoona. oh and yoona is not popular among international fans, soompi made for international fans so most of people who are lurking this thread don't have yoona as their bias so i hope you don't come again and ask why no one talks about yoona in her coming bday as much as they did for other members and think this is anti-yoona thread. even my acc. is new but i always lurking this thread and i see that this is not the first time yoona fans behave like this here, so childish.

i don't think you should be so quick to judge "yoona fans"

besides, that person seems more like a troll than a true yoona fan to me

although we all have our own biases, most of us here love ALL of the girls

to say that she's not popular amongst international fans makes me a tad bit upset since i love all the girls

i really do hope you can see pass the trolls and start to be able to correctly identify who's a true soshi fan and who's not

Guest gmas

lol............so funny!

antis creating new accounts and trying to act out a drama here. extremely funny. Guess some ppl don't have anything better to do in life.

I decided I wanted the box and got the deluxe version instead of limited pressing. After hearing the song teaser I can't wait for it. >.<

Guest axy569

Dear Mareuis it's very simple (after I have had my share of had my head bashed):

You never talk AGAINST a Soshi member! You can talk well about your biased, BUT NEVER AGAINST one of the girls.

You don't have to love or anyway like some or the majority of the girls, BUT you never take a NEGATIVE word in your mouth (or write) about a single one of them. It's so simple LOVE the one you prefer, but never say anything bad or even let out a breath about dislike for a single member.

anyway (back to the album since no one is talking about it blink.gif)how do you think the girls 1st japanese album with do on oricon

I'm hoping for some good results but I also keep in mind that they're still rookies in japan so I'm not expecting crazy sales!!! but

since their singles have been hitting the 100k mark I would like to think they could do the same with their first album!

any thoughts~

oh yeah and totally excited for their japan arena tourw00t.gif

topped the page

1305804583_201105192032107206206801_0.jpg

I LOVE this pic GO hyo!

Guest PinkBlood

I see fake Sones trying the usual " Yoona fans are bad and hating on other SNSD members '  drama tactics again.

I guess most Sones will have seen these troll tactics before. Too bad for the trolls and antis.

Sones never badmouth other Sones or any SNSD member. Pointing fingers and starting drama is just sooooo obviously troll tactics.

Whatever.

On a happier note, I ordered  the deluxe version of the album. Anyone knows if posters usually arrive in a tube or folded. I hate folded posters. Anywhere to get posters delivered in tubes?