少女時代 Girls' Generation / SNSD (소녀시대) Official Thread [Ver.3] GIRLS 6ENERAT10N | HYO 4th Single "Dessert"

kimlees

Guest greatgrey

:blink::mellow:

reading some opinions and comments... I thought SNSD totally failed or something ahahahahh it's sooooooo depressing really reading depressing things.

guys, SNSD is suppose to make us happy not sad... SNSD is about 'empowering' but why so gloomy?? the world will not end if they sold only 1,000 units for their 1st ever foreign debut.

Yuri happy!!

25EC259C25A025EB25A625AC25EB2593-1.gif

Sunny the queen of super cuteness!!

kbsjoysunny2.gif

Hyoyeon LOVES you and me!!

hyheart.gif

Sooyoung happy!!

sypklwo.gif

Sooyoung happy in Genie uniform!!

soorigeniebts.gif

kkabyul and Kim Yeolsal !!

kkabyul.gif

what did JummaTaeng said Japan debut?? "IT'S GOOD!!"

jummaTaeng.gif

TaeNy loves just being TaeNy!!

TaeNycheeks.gif

Yoong said, "HATERS, BRING IT ON"!!

YoongHHMS.gif

SICA BELIEVES IN SONE!!

sicasoneheart.jpg

but MOST IMPORTANTLY, SONES BELIEVE IN THE POWER OF 9!!

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs393.snc4/45626_1431052783181_1438713324_31113317_5144379_n.jpg

Thanks for the gifs. :)

In every transition, the girls stood together, so we should also stand with them. Power of 9, ftw!

Guest cantthinkofaname

snsd lipsyncs...c'mon sones is that all you guys worry about? we all already know that snsd can sing live, if someone don't believe so, then just show them a video. or they can go searching on their own, i'm wondering why you guys are letting it bother you...hm....

anyways i'm loving the brown outfit...that's my favorite so far for GENIE promotion *japan and korea*

me being a sone, i didn't become a sone b/c of their vocals, i became a sone b/c of their personalities, but their looks caught my attention to begin with, but i feel in love with their personalities. :D so w/ snsd lipsyncing i don't mind, most artists does it once in a while, and what's wrong with that???

Like what has been said, this is just the beginning, it's still early to determine what will be the outcome of this debut in Japan, we as fans can only see that much from our perspective but there might be another picture in the eyes of the agencies or companies. So before we could really say whether it's good or bad for the girls in the end, let's wait a bit longer to see what could be the results....

Guest eyeless201

Today Oricon single chart

*1 59,256 岚

*2 *7,825 GLAY

*3 *6,355 放课后ティータイム

*4 少女时代 (SNSD)

*5 フレンチ・キス

*6 AKB48

*7 奥田民生

*8 WaT

*9 10-FEET

Guest cantthinkofaname

Today Oricon single chart

*1 59,256 岚

*2 *7,825 GLAY

*3 *6,355 放课后ティータイム

*4 少女时代 (SNSD)

*5 フレンチ・キス

*6 AKB48

*7 奥田民生

*8 WaT

*9 10-FEET

is this the overall for today?

Guest punk_angel

I'm seeing some Sones here not believing the Power of 9....

I bet every single sones here already knows that SNSD believe in ever single one of us SONES........

Oh and I wish they included the audio they used for the teaser in the album.... it would've been much better... hahahaha..

With all this japanese thingy going on... Should I study Japanese now...? hahahaha

I just wanna cry because I just learn Korean and I totally have no idea what they are saying in japanese.... hahahahaha(I just remembered Yoong with the Japanese celeb, She cried because she couldn't understand him also...) Waaaaaaah!

I think now Hyo Yeon and yoona are happy since they can understand a little bit of japanese... hahahaha

Guest tantungnam

I think Genie is the song that pulls off their awesome vocals. You guys probably watched many Genie perfs in the past,and we know they can sing live so i wonder why you're so upset over they lip-sync?? We all know outdoor stages most likely dont get enough facilities to have a live performance.

Im sure if they got a chance to perform in Music Station or Music Japan, things would be different. Come on, is there any Japanese news that criticize our girls' performance or it's just us worry about a little thing? Tbh, i dont feel anything at all because i want to see them in some big music shows, not a perf in that poor condition.

Btw, i dont think SM/UMJ are that stupid to let their "ace" to lip-sync in Japan. We all know that Japanese people care much about live singing skill of an artist. Moreover, big music shows in japan dont allow artists to lip-sync on their shows. Even world superstars are not exceptions, so just think that SM/UMJ did it on purpose. :)

Guest chen.ming

45626_1431052783181_1438713324_31113317_5144379_n.jpg

@2uss, wow that photo is breathtaking. From Japan showcase? Anyway, do you, or anyone for that matter, have a high res version of that shot. It looks so awesome and I want to use it as wallpaper, and just to keep around cos it looks so good!

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs393.snc4/45626_1431052783181_1438713324_31113317_5144379_n.jpg

@2uss, wow that photo is breathtaking. From Japan showcase? Anyway, do you, or anyone for that matter, have a high res version of that shot. It looks so awesome and I want to use it as wallpaper, and just to keep around cos it looks so good!

Hi chen.ming,

I apologize, that's the only picture I have of the showcase in that venue shot... maybe fellow SONES have a better and higher resolution of that shot, I'm sure they won't hesitate to post it here for ya :rolleyes:

---

from Takumi's blog

http://taeyeonism0309.blog.so-net.ne.jp/

Our angels performin blush.gif

snsddon.jpg

snsddon2.jpg

snsddon3.jpg

snsddon4.jpg

snsddon5.jpg

snsddon6.jpg

snsddon7.jpg

snsddon8.jpg

snsddon9.jpg

snsddon10.jpg

snsddon11.jpg

snsddon12.jpg

images are quite small, so I didn't thumbnail them

Can anyone translate this sentence? Its from the website that provided the earlier sales numbers.

【予告】9/11~13まで, 私事により全ての記事の更新をお休みさせて頂きます.

From 9/11 to 9/13, I will be taking a break from posting news due to some personal reasons.

Guest silent_scream

Why some of here are complaining so much? Antis are complaining, Netizens are complaining and even I-SONES are complaining? Unbelievable. Maybe antis are so happy now reading some of the comments here. We are SONES we should back them up no matter what, we should be the first one to support and cheer for them and not complain that why this, why that, and say you are disappointed? That's just sad... ㅠㅠㅠㅠ K-Sones are celebrating and very proud of our girls right now, why can't we?

And I am very worried about their health too, I mean verrry. Yes we know they take care of their bodies and health but with a heavy schedule like this? Our girls are no super woman, if I remember it right Sunny mentioned during Invincible Youth that Yuri was rushed to ER bec. of fainting? It's not even reported on news, there are some happenings that are not known to public, who knows half of them already sent to ER? Maybe thats why they want to have some teleportation powers~ to some it may sound like a joke but for us who follow them through, we know that they are physically, emotionally and mentally tired right now. 4 countries in 1 week? (US, Korea, Japan, China) That is no joke! ㅠㅠ

On the bright side... J-Sone fanchants on DON! are jjang! Haha! I read on twitter before that J-Sones created their own fanchant for Genie. Major props to J-Sones! ^^