♥ Official Khuntoria Couple Thread ♥

7uckystar

• Replies 23.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

F(X) JULY SCHEDULE !! :) JULY PLEASE COME FASTER ! :D

HOPE SULLI WILL BE THERE ! :wub:

​and I do hope that they will finally have a SOLO CONCERT this year aside from giving us a fandom name. I'm afraid they will just be doing SM Town concerts for the rest of their careers.

Don't forget to watch everyday guys! :)

f(x)’s ‘Electric Shock’ Music Video 100 million Views Goal

wpid-1430978628655.png

Do you want our girls to have ‘Electric Shock’ as their first music video to reach 100 million views on YouTube? If yes, then let’s watch f(x)’s ‘Electric Shock’ music video on YouTube as much as we can!

Maybe, just maybe, SM will grant our long-time wish and let us witness our girls’ dancing skills by uploading f(x)’s dance practice videos on YouTube!

If ever ‘Electric Shock’ music video reach 100 million views on YouTube, f(x) will be the 3rd K-pop girl group to have one of their videos hit 100 million views on YouTube!

We can do this, Nameless!

credits to snowhite94

2PM is going to compete in cocktail-making contest on June 15 through STARCAST live program

201506131054774621_557b8de1c9460_99_2015

[OSEN= Jeong Jun Hwa] Boy group 2PM members are going to appear on STARCAST’s ‘2PM NAVER STARCAST ONAIR’ and compete each other during cocktail-making contest.

Earlier, 2PM members started their single music career in Japan and showed each member’s ability as a ‘sing a song writer’. Therefore their new album is expected to be very specialized with each member’s music color and style. However, member Jun.K, Junho, Taecyeon and Chansung is going to come back with official 5th album with 12 different songs with various music genre such as Acoustic, Urban R&B, Punky, Electronic sound and etc.

During the program, 2PM members are going to sing each measure from every songs in official 5th album and they are also going to talk about various episodes between members. Special MC for 2PM’s STARCAST program will be Jun.K and Wooyoung.

However, STARCAST’s special live program will be broadcasted at a lounge bar which suits their concept of official 5th album ‘My House’. During the program, 2PM members are going to present their handmade gifts to their fans through a lottery system.

Meanwhile, 2PM’s teaser video of title song ‘My House’ with luxurious party atmosphere scene was released on June 13. It was a short video with 20 seconds of length but raised huge curiosity about the song and its MV. In the video, a girl and a member of 2PM were walking together with effect sound of watch and it evoked its uncanny power through the whole scene.

On June 15(Monday), 2PM is going to release their song in both online and offline along with M/V of title song. After ‘2PM NAVER STARCAST ON AIR’, they are going to appear in TV programs starting from Mnet ‘M! countdown’ on June 18.

joonamana@osen.co.kr

[Copyright ⓒ OSEN 무단전재 및 재배포 금지] 

If you want the full eng trans of Nickhun's interview in Sudsapda mag just visit this site: ;););)

http://alethia000.tumblr.com/post/121430475636/the-one-and-only-nichkhun-horvejkul-nichkhuns

[Eng Tran] The One and Only Nichkhun Horvejkul - Interview in SUDSAPDA

[Thai-Eng Tran by Daffodil0624]

CHY_tD4UAAAtTyy.jpg

A few things to ponder :D:D:D

SUDSAPDA: Which favorite food you can’t deny when it’s in front of you?

Nichkhun: Pork belly. (Laugh) I don’t gain weight easily and I tend to be skinny. But when I gain weight, it’s very obvious on my face and my chin.

did he just said 'samgyeopsal' (pork belly)? lol :phew::phew::phew:

SUDSAPDA: Do you want to get married soon?

Nichkhun: Oh I don’t think it will happen in any time soon. Right now I have dedicated my life to my work. My fans are looking forward to seeing my new work. It’s too complicated for me to think of a marriage at the moment.

okay guys, so we have lots of time to prepare for this most awaited occasion! :wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

SUDSAPDA: Some people merely saw your success today despite the fact that it must be difficult to reach this level of achievement.

Nichkhun: Certainly. Stars and celebrities are granted fame and fortune. They seem to have such a beautiful, luxurious life that people want to be like them. In reality, this kind of life requires many sacrifices. If you are not willing to control yourself, deny yourself certain things, or to make a sacrifice, it’s hard to be here. Wealth and fame can be fleeting. Anyone who rises to fame so fast is destined to fall fast too.

Nichkhun: To be in this position, you have to control yourself. Sometimes I want to do many things but I have to consider whether they are appropriate. I have to think of my fans and how they are going to feel with what I do. I have to take many aspects into account. 

We understand you Nichkhun ;););) I guess we'll just have to believe & keep the faith!

Let's have some throwback :D

Khuntoria wore the tiffany necklaces from winnie fans

tumblr_lecm7nOGuV1qde6d8.jpg

tumblr_leco6olK1E1qde6d8.jpg

tumblr_lecnziJOJ11qde6d8.jpg

cr: as tagged and winniebar via khuntorialurve

PS: winnie fans sent them couple necklaces with letter K and V carved on the lock seperately, and Khun wore the one with letter V carved. And V also wore the one with K.

Trivia:

Why Chinese fans call Khuntoria 'WINNIE COUPLE'

large.jpg

The chinese ppl call Khuntoria Winnie Couple because

Victoria in Chinese is "Wei Duo Li Ya"

Nickhun in Chinese is "Ni Khun"

The first 2 word of their name combined is "Wei Ni" which is the chinese name for Winnie the Pooh.

Let's have some throwback :D

Khuntoria wore the tiffany necklaces from winnie fans

cr: as tagged and winniebar via khuntorialurve

PS: winnie fans sent them couple necklaces with letter K and V carved on the lock seperately, and Khun wore the one with letter V carved. And V also wore the one with K.

​and from that episode, Nichkhun also gave her the tiffany&co bracelet:D:wub: which was cut by mbc :(

Guest camillekv

OH MY GOD !!!!!! ITS OKAY TO CRY GUYS :D 

VIC WEIBO UPDATE !

THERES A KHUNTORIA WORD IN IT !! :w00t:

A KHUNTORIAN GAVE THAT CHOCOLATE TO VIC !

hey guys i just saw her weibo, and she just idk share thoughts maybe? On its site. Can anyone who knows about Chinese tell me what is this about? I try to translate it with google, but i still can't get it what she just saying

tumblr_npxlvzaFXB1qlhuwko2_540.png

This is before i translated

tumblr_npxlvzaFXB1qlhuwko1_540.png

and this one after i translated

Anyone can help?

Archived