♥ Official Khuntoria Couple Thread ♥

7uckystar

• Replies 23.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Let's have some throwback. This is the last time we ever saw our couple on the same event!

[FANCAM] 131229 SBS Gayo Daejun f(x)

Khuntoria moment at 0:37 - Vic smiled to Khun :wub::wub::wub:

credits to justbeme quietlim

​I miss this so much :') feels like it's been so looonggg :(

Guest camillekv

KHUN RECORDING FOR YOUTH TRAINEE ! :)

Our APPA will be back tomorrow in Korea right ?? So I Hope our eomma will also leave tomorrow :D :D :D

timg?wapp&quality=80&size=b464_2000&cut_

KHUN RECORDING FOR YOUTH TRAINEE ! :)

Our APPA will be back tomorrow in Korea right ?? So I Hope our eomma will also leave tomorrow :D :D :D

​Ah i wish that too! Also, i hope they have their flight together, at the exact time, at the exact moment. So that they can meet and talk and sharing seats together LOL sorry my delulu mind just fight over me. And it won:lol::wub::sweatingbullets:

Guest camillekv

KHUNNIE AT HANGZHOU AIRPORT BACK TO KOREA ! Safe flight APPA :)  WHY SO EARLY ??!! EOMMA WHERE ARE U ???! LOL :D :D 

Good morning everyone! Sorry for lack of updates. I'm having problems with my internet connection. Bad timing! There's so many to update. :angry: Anyway, here is Vic's schedule. 

According to this wb: Vic is flying to Qingdao today and then fly to Beijing on the 14th then to seoul on the 16th

@camillekv @snixxnkv_stv I don't think they will be on the same flight back to Korea. It seems that our Queen still has a lot of things to do in China :D Oh well, our appa is preparing for their comeback so let's cheer them on their own projects! Khuntoria fighting!

CHGpq72WgAABCKB.jpg

credits to crouchy929

2PM Unveils ′No. 5′ Tracklist with Member Tips

2PM has unveiled the tracklist to its highly-anticipated fifth album No. 5.
64486621.jpg
According to the tracklist released on June 10, the upcoming album, which is presented as a ′user guide,′ not only details who contributed to the track, but also offers a ′tip′ from the members on how to best enjoy the song.

The title track Our House was written and composed by Jun.K, who also offered the tip, "Sing this song as a joke when someone of the opposite sex or your friends come over. But if you really want to win a girl over, like a real man, with a little bit of cute, confess! While singing this song."

The album contains a total of 12 tracks, most of which the 2PM members, namely Jun.K, Junho, Chansung and Taecyeon contributed to personally. 

The title track music video and album will be released on June 15. 

Photo credit: JYP Entertainment

Reporter : Nancy Lee 

credits to mwave

Archived