marilyn manson

Guest EMA

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dir en grey is a well known Jrock band that is more popular in the States than in their home country of Japan. It would take me too long to write a profile because they've been around for close to 10 years (not counting La:Sadies).

I know who they are , but I've become an anti :angry:

I was about to check them out, but I've been turned off by them.

I had no idea they were popular here though.

Anywayz MM is one of the people I plan to interview in the future.

He is cool.Good Job EMA!

^ hehe ty x]

i would LOVE to interview someone like manson as well . he seems to get no respect from a lot of people who interview him [eg letterman -___-] , so it'd be really cool to see what he was like with someone who sort of appreciated what he does [sharon osbourne did a good job interviewing him actually , since they're friends xD]

Guest --Fallen--Star--

this guy is the COOLEST. BUT he looks a little scary... and his song err 'antichrist superstar' got parents pretty pissed O_O

Guest cyberfruit

I know who they are , but I've become an anti :angry:

I was about to check them out, but I've been turned off by them.

I had no idea they were popular here though.

Anywayz MM is one of the people I plan to interview in the future.

He is cool.Good Job EMA!

What music did you hear? The DEG fanbase is pretty much severed bewteen fans who love their old music and fans who prefer their new music. I'm a fan of their old music and I can't stand their latest style.

Guest azn_seraph

do you think so ?

this guy looks pretty creepy to me :lol:

marilyn_manson.jpg

i wouldn't sit next to him on the bus xP

I wouldn't mind sitting next to him on the bus if he had his makeup on, without it he looks kinda...creepy to me too :lol:

^ LOL . if he had all his make-up on i'd be shoving old people to the floor and stepping on small children to get a seat next to him . but not in a weird way or anything .... :w00t:

ps , does anyone a bit more tech-savvy than me know how / if his website actually works ? there's all this fancy crap but i can't get it to do anything >P

Guest globosapien

makeup or not, he still freaks me out.

his music can be very therapeutic when you're pissed...

i'm inclined towards lyrics when i listen to songs, and sometimes, i have no idea what the hell he's talking about...

talent wise, i think he falls short.

Guest Eyeless Sentry

Nope.

Marilyn Manson's a fag. Talentless pile of shit who relies on his image and gimmicks to sell his music.

^ who doesn't , though ? if it weren't for gimmicks and image , who'd have anything to sell ?

he's hardly gay though , if that's what you were implying , though i doubt it somewhat . have you SEEN his wife ? HOT MUCH :o

What music did you hear? The DEG fanbase is pretty much severed bewteen fans who love their old music and fans who prefer their new music. I'm a fan of their old music and I can't stand their latest style.

It's not there music that turned me off.

It's something they did that pissed me off.

And Eyeless Sentiery keep your negative comments to yourself.

Guest cyberfruit

O_o Wow, one incident and you were turned off forever? Goodness, that bad?

^Sometimes that's all it takes.

When they made that comment about Marilyn Manson I felt it was very hypocritical and I got a cocky vibe from them.

They look good and have great style, but they left a bad taste for me.

Anywho

Marilyn Manson is badass for real.

He is just him, lol that sounds wierd but what else can I say :)

I love that Tainted Love song it is so nice.

Guest Eyeless Sentry

It's a public forum. I'm allowed to voice an opinion to richard simmons you off. The threadstarter simply stated "everyone has an opinion on marilyn manson , and i want to know what yours is". I think he's a faggotous mainstream cancer... a tumor on the richard simmons of credibility and makes me want to cut myself in a few places. Mostly the ears.

^ who doesn't , though ? if it weren't for gimmicks and image , who'd have anything to sell ?

Serious musicians don't need to use gimmicks to promote their music. Take any underground death or prog metal bands for example (unless you consider having long hair a gimmick).

Guest cyberfruit

It's a public forum. I'm allowed to voice an opinion to richard simmons you off. The threadstarter simply stated "everyone has an opinion on marilyn manson , and i want to know what yours is". I think he's a faggotous mainstream cancer... a tumor on the richard simmons of credibility and makes me want to cut myself in a few places. Mostly the ears.

Serious musicians don't need to use gimmicks to promote their music. Take any underground death or prog metal bands for example (unless you consider having long hair a gimmick).

^You did not have to be so harsh and call him a kool-aidgot because that is a very offensive term, not only to him but to other people.

How do you know he's a kool-aid???

Nobody in this world is a f.a.g. because a f.a.g. is a cigarette. How it became a term for gay men, I will never know.

Guest Eyeless Sentry

Nobody in this world is a f.a.g. because a f.a.g. is a cigarette. How it became a term for gay men, I will never know.

Don't type if you're going to be typing up such faggotry.

Archived