[THE OFFICIAL] Super Junior (슈퍼주니어) Thread #4

i_AM

Thanks for sharing these great news .. I am so glad to find that :x <:-P \:D/ actually , I may visit soompi less than before because I have important exams to do .. I wish you all could keep this forum active as alaways and share all our SuJu news like you do now ;) Wish me the best of luck .. Love you all :-*

I like Super Junior and CNBlue, I know their members are friends... I laugh until one cries and I go red with embarrassment when I look the photos (V-Chart Yin Yue Tai Awards, 15 april 2014)...  Super cute situation !!!140415-sungmin2.jpg?w=825&h=1238140415-sungmin-11.jpg?w=825&h=825140415-sungmin-2.jpg?w=825&h=1238140415-sungmin-3.jpg?w=825&h=1238140415-sungmin-4.jpg?w=825&h=825
Credit: 李晟晟啃啃啃啃啃糕敏
Reupload and Posted by: uksujusid (www.sup3rjunior.com)

=)) =)) :\"> :\">

Leeteuk's older sister Park In Young goes to Jindo to provide voluntary service

Leeteuk_1397852520_af_org.jpg

Leeteuk's older sister, actress Park In Young, revealed she was heading off to Jindo to provide voluntary service at the site of the ferry incident.  Upon learning that the families of the victims were gathered at a stadium and in need of relief goods, she headed over there to see how she could help.

She tweeted on April 18, "I am going to Jindo with the Salvation Army's communication director, two friends, and two manager oppas.  It's a small helping hand, but I hope we will be of some help.  Everyone, have strength!"

Netizens commented, "Thank you for your good work," "I hope for a miracle," "You are warm-hearted," and more.

source : allkpop.com

Everybody loves Henry  :)

Tiny-G's Dohee wants to be on 'We Got Married' with Henry

Super-Junior-Tiny-G-Dohee-super-junior-m
Tiny-G's Dohee wants to be on 'We Got Married' with Henry!The 26th's episode of MBC's 'Quiz to Change the World' featured the 'rising stars' of 2014, and Dohee and Henry were two of the guests invited to talk on the show. During the talk, Dohee revealed, "I want to go on 'We Got Married' with Henry."She explained, "I'm Henry's fan. All of my friends are crazy about him. I want to film a reality show with him, like 'We Got Married'."Henry, ever so smooth, responded by turning to face her, holding his hand out and saying, "Do you want to marry me?".source : allkpop.com

Hello :D
id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"[ENG SUB][FULL] 140426 Idol True Colours with SJM

cr. @SunshineZhouMi

Super Junior M in full !  id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis;"140429 Global Chinese Music Swinghttp://youtu.be/deKh5OptDrU 

MBC World Changing Quiz Show with Henry [ENG SUB] (26 april 2014) :
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1s1pix_eng-sub-140426-sebakwi-henry-cuts_shortfilms#from=embediframe

Hello :D
Kyuhyun's poster for "Singin' in the Rain" musical 
kyu_zpsa9f6455c.jpg

============================================================================
140429 Kyuhyun's thoughts on playing Don Lockwood in Singin' In The Rain

I feel very nervous to be able to play this role in this musical-- The main character in the movie which I normally also like a lot. I've sang the songs that I like on stage, and have also practiced tap dancing. I'm glad to be able to showcase this on stage to everyone. I feel that this is a production that will be able to display my growth as a musical actor.

cr. @kikiikyu 

id="post-427654" style="color: rgb(0, 144, 218); font-size: 18px; font-weight: normal; margin: 50px 0px 0px; padding: 0px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', 'Bitstream Vera Serif', Utopia, 'Times New Roman', times, serif; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"140430 Henry appears as a guest in mystery entertainment program ‘Crime Scene’, ‘Does he prove the brain?’
henry_zps37f43d04.jpg

); background-color: rgb(227, 245, 254); padding: 5px 20px 30px; margin: 1em; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', 'Bitstream Vera Serif', Utopia, 'Times New Roman', times, serif; font-size: medium; background-position: 0% 100%; background-repeat: no-repeat no-repeat;">

Group SuperJunior-M member Henry has started to prove brain. Henry appears in ‘Detective Games-Crime Scene’ which is a mystery entertainment program of JTBC.

He has graduated from Berkeley Music University and also proficient in 6 languages that make people expect how he would detect.

In the shooting, Henry has been shown as a faithful person than anyone else. He amazed the production crew by his way of speaking and acting.

He also did the role of mood-maker as being the youngest among 6 actors and making people laugh by being off the wall. He also figured out things that the other actors missed in the detective process which made people surprise.

The production crew of ‘Crime Scene’ says that “Henry is the hottest hot-brain who has artistic talents which made us cast him as the first guest”.

‘Crime Scene’, which claims to stand for ‘RPG Detective Game’, has the content of 6 suspects proving their innocence in a certain place of a mysterious murder scene. They have to find the real suspect who is acting as if the one is innocent. The first broadcast would be on air starting from the coming 10th of May, 11 p.m.

[NEWS] Musical The Goddess is Watching Ryeowook I'll Show Audience with Sincerity

wook_zpsffcb66cc.jpg

Ryeowook who is quickly growing from Super Junior’s member as a musical actor will stand on the stage for the third time with The Goddess is Watching.

On April 29, a presscall for the musical The Goddess is Watching was held at Doosan Art Center Yonkang Hall in Jongno-go, Seoul. Ryeowook plays Ryu Soonho, a North Korean soldier who is suffering from mental pain because of a trauma but overcomes it with his own “goddess.”

At the press conference, Ryeowook said, “I had already known about this musical when I got the script. At that moment, I thought I really wanted to do it. I was almost unable to do it because of my schedule, so I’m really happy that I’m able to be part of it with good people.”

Ryeowook said, “Soonho and I have some similarities so I think I will be able to show you with sincerity. I’m able to show the process of Soonho overcoming his trauma in two hours. I hope many people will open their hearts and enjoy it.”

Ryeowook previously gained experience in musical with Temptation of Wolves (2011) and High School Musical (2013). He played high school students in both musicals and Ryeowook said, “the secret to playing a teenager is my baby face.”

He added, “just like my previous musical, my third musical, The Goddess is Watching also conveys the message of love, dream and hope. I think we will be able to convey it well. I don’t have any difficulties in playing Soonho by expressing details with acting, singing and dancing.”

Musical The Goddess is Watching shows friendship between six North and South Korean soldiers living together for 100 days after they are drifted onto a deserted island. The harmony between the Korean War as a heavy and solemn backdrop and elements of a fairytale will touch the audience.

Musical The Goddess is Watching which received great reviews in their original run and second run in January and May of last year will be performed at Doosan Art Center Yonkang Hall from April 26 until July 27. 

Source: Newspim
Translated by Minnie @ SUJUISM.BLOGSPOT.COM

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 24px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis;"140429 'The Goddess is Watching' Press Call (Ryeowook)

cr. @naryeowook

=================================================

[ENG SUB] The Goddess is Watching Ryeowook Show Me

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1sab89_sujuism-blogspot-com-140429-rw1-00_creation

*Note that this number contains major spoilers!
DO NOT TAKE OUT THE SUBS 
DO NOT REUPLOAD THIS VIDEO ANYWHERE 
CREDIT SUJUISM.BLOGSPOT.COM ONLY

================================================================

[ENG SUB] The Goddess is Watching Above the Flowering Tree Reprise

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1sazes_sujuism-blogspot-com-140429-rw2-00_creation

DO NOT TAKE OUT THE SUBS 
DO NOT REUPLOAD THIS VIDEO ANYWHERE 
CREDIT SUJUISM.BLOGSPOT.COM ONLY