[THE OFFICIAL] Super Junior (슈퍼주니어) Thread #4

i_AM

I just decided to be quiet about what happened. I had been reading the whole day, yesterday.

I know I'm just a fan but, The pain is just too real. I cried myself to sleep last night.

I really really want to comfort Jungsoo.

Guest Athaya

Yes It was her. I didnt planed to wach video but i cliked. I cry with Leeteuk for his tragic time. Completly strenger, a fan from the other side of earth. I prying for him and his family. I just have hope that he will stay strong! Im glad that SJ came and suport Leeteuk in every minute in this hard time! Everything will be ok after some time :) I knew it! Time will help iven they in pain for now!  And simply hate those paps (I know thats their job-normal thing with celebrity but still hard to wach)  

class="at_title" style="text-align: left; padding: 0px 14.659090995788574px; margin: 0px; list-style: none; line-height: 38px; letter-spacing: -0.04em; clear: both; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-family: 'Noto Sans', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"What Leeteuk Needs Now Is Not Attention But Consolation
http://www.kpopstarz.com/articles/72564/20140108/what-leeteuk-needs-now-is-not-attention-but-consolation.htm

class="at_title" style="text-align: left; padding: 0px 14.659090995788574px; margin: 0px; list-style: none; line-height: 38px; letter-spacing: -0.04em; clear: both; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-family: 'Noto Sans', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Worldwide K-pop Community Unites to Console Leeteuk and Family For the Death of Super Junior Leader's Father and Grandparents
http://www.kpopstarz.com/articles/72523/20140107/worldwide-k-pop-community-unites-console-leeteuk-family.htm

[Trans of LIVSM and TeukBar]
Recently Sungmin's very tired and even went to hospital. But he still insist to stay with Leeteuk with other members. Sungmin's mum initially need to come to Kona Beans this wed, fri and sun. Now she's coming everyday and will only rest on sat for a while. Hope everyone will try their best not to ask for photos with her as she's tired too. Sungmin's mum will be unable to attend Sungmin's last musical tpday. So only Sungjin will attend.

[LIVSM's repost to TeukBar's post]
[Trans: Michkkl]

[below is the trans of TeukBar's post]
[Trans] Today, Ming's mom took the initiative to cover Teuk's mom, so today's Konamom is Ming's mom, even though, today is Sungmin's last musical performance...and also recently, Ming oppa is very tired and his health isn't that good. Even though, he's in such situation, he together with the members keep accompany Teukie for continuous 2 night...it's Leeteuk's fortune to have such big family, i'm proud to be a fan of this idols

[trans: _kimmocha]

SHARED VIA 미셸 @Michkkl