[THE OFFICIAL] Super Junior (슈퍼주니어) Thread #4

i_AM

Guest toGETherONE

i previewed all the tracks on yootoob. 'mr. simple' sounds like the birth of bonamana's little brother, some familiar lyrics. haha! interesting. my fav has to be 'walkin' for it is pretty inspiring. i can't wait for the comeback on stage. i hope all the guys are well, in good shape, and ready for another awesome pr rotation.

Guest exceptional.chic

The songs are totally daebak!! :D I can't wait for the MV and how the dance steps will be. Ohh pelvic thrusts, please be there! :D

It's time to trial listen again now.

SJ dominating the chart. Hooray!!

Guest ohayyo

^ like others here, i'm listening the samples from mnet

http://music.mnet.com/ArtistAlbum/AlbumInfo.asp?AlbumID=227692

just click the circle between mp3 sign & title song

i looove mr simple ^_^ reminds me of computer game, or more like patapon game, u know, psp game ... huuu ya huhuy!

can't wait to get the album in my hand

and btw, chocoball's episode tonight on mbc come to play is just great, can't wait for it to be subbed or translation, they spilled heenim's beans (i think) then it's his turn to spilled theirs :lol:

and that dancing with the stars girl, jessica, she's cool, i think heenim's pretty nervous to 'see' her :lol:

thank you for the link ..... ^0^ dear ...

Guest doodoo985

OH MY GOSH!

I listened to all the song previews online and even if it's only for 1 minute, all the songs are great!!!

I know that some of you might disagree with me but FOR ME, the 4th album had so much filler songs but after listening to the previews of the 5th album, it seems like there aren't any filler songs at all. As I have said, all the songs are great! This album is so much better than I expected! I can't wait to get it!

BTW, does anyone know if they are a contender for this week's charts or next week..I'm talking about in relation to the album's release date.

I would also like to share this with you...

Mr. Simple English Translation

Because You Naughty, Naughty Hey! Mr. Simple

Because You Naughty, Naughty Suju is going!

You can’t get mad that the world doesn’t go your way, you don’t have to

Mind your own business. Don’t be too attached to trivial things, it’s not good for your body

It’s just that my personality goes good then bad, so what! There must be times when my performance goes up then down too

It’s okay, it’s also good to rest then keep going, because everything has its time

If you’re a man, go meet your friends and sweep it off with a drink (Alright!) Alright

If you’re a woman, go meet your friends, have a chat and throw it away (Alright!) Alright, Alright

Look Mr. Simple, Simple You are you are cool just like that

Look Miss Simple, Simple You are pretty just like that (S J Call!)

Let’s go, let’s go, let’s hurry and go, let’s go back when we are blocked. If it’s too troublesome you feel like dying, just for today let’s play first

Anyway when this harsh world runs like hell, I’m the only one that is worn out. Just wait, just save it, because your day will come soon

Blow Your Mind Go Mr. Simple

Blow Your Mind The time has come, don’t be afraid

Blow Your Mind Let’s go Mr. Simple

Blow Your Mind The time has come, you know you’re read

We are living in this world where annoying things aren’t just one or two, know that too

What is so hard about this? We just have to eat well, sleep well and do well too, that will do

If you’re mad, go meet your friend and release it by talking behind their backs (Alright!) Alright

If you’re distressed, sing a song, scream out loud and blow it away (Alright!) Alright, Alright

Dance Is there any big deal about that thing called freedom? Just Get It Get It

The joy of small deviations doong doong doong koong koong koong

Do you wanna feel yourself living? Just Grab It Grab It

Talk about the dreams that my heart is running to doong doong doong koong koong koong

(Because You Naughty, Naughty)

Don’t worry now, good days will come next. Leave serious stories behind

Smile brightly for today, with your bright smile, everyone will be lightened up

Let’s go, let’s go, let’s hurry and go, let’s go back when we are blocked. If it’s too troublesome you feel like dying, just for today let’s play first

Anyway when this harsh world runs like hell, I’m the only one that is worn out. Just wait, just save it, because your day will come soon

Blow Your Mind The time has come, don’t be afraid

Blow Your Mind Let’s go Mr. Simple

Source :Janie6789 | @babiettangkoma

Posted by:DESTINY(sup3rjunior.wordpress.com)

TAKE OUT WITH FULL AND PROPER CREDITS

ALWAYS CREDIT ‘SUP3RJUNIOR.WORDPRESS.COM’ AS WELL

Waaahhh!  :(

I'm trying to purchase it legally. I have an account with Soribada but Soribada hasn't updated the Super Junior page so it's not there yet and I can't buy it!!

I've gone on to Melon and Naver and Dosirak but they're are all in Korean so I can't understand how to sign up to buy it. Does anyone have any advice? Apart from wait until tomorrow, cause I want it nooooowww!!! :tears:

no worries!!~ soribada just tweeted saying that they will release Mr.Simple on their english site tomorrow~you'll be able to buy in on the site~ but i wonder if the english site will help in their real time chart or anything? T_T hmmm

OH MY GOSH!

I listened to all the song previews online and even if it's only for 1 minute, all the songs are great!!!

I know that some of you might disagree with me but FOR ME, the 4th album had so much filler songs but after listening to the previews of the 5th album, it seems like there aren't any filler songs at all.  As I have said, all the songs are great! This album is so much better than I expected! I can't wait to get it!

BTW, does anyone know if they are a contender for this week's charts or next week..I'm talking about in relation to the album's release date.  

I would also like to share this with you...

Mr. Simple English Translation

thank you for the translation XD i was a tad bit dissapointed with the autotune but the song is still so great,its so suju XD i cant wait for the MV and choreography~

Guest katie0511

This album makes my summer in the most AMAZING way!!! I'm so happy with the comeback of our boys that these absolutely awesome songs just seems like something extra and yet everything is so perfect!! (well....almost everything :) ) I, like all of us, can't wait for the music video to come out. The dance will be the icing on the cake here~ <3

Guest doodoo985

I just read that 'Gotcha Number" is at the 5th album but with a different name - "Be My Girl".

It's on twitter.. I don't know how to put an image here so

here's the link:

source

Guest little.mis.behave

Hello, everyone! I've been a silent reader all this time but something suddenly possessed me to post something so here I am! ^^;

Anyway, 5집 is so daebak~! I love ALL the songs ♥ The lyrics this time around are so heartfelt.

English Translation [Good Friends]:

I was so tense the first day. I wasn’t able to say anything.

At that time I never thought we would have so many days together.

Before we knew it.

We were rookies. We even showed off.

At that time I never thought we would get to know one another in this way.

Before we knew it.

Chorus

*Plenty was shared between us Oh~Oh~ the sweat, the tears, the secrets.

I am even able to love the times we hated each other. Before we knew it.

We can’t be separated. I’m going to miss you, I’m going to yearn for you. I love my friends.

I will never forget, give me a hug, don’t ever forget me, don’t change.

My face would turn red. I was about to give up everything.

However, we didn’t ever let go of each others hands.

I was so thankful then.

Before we knew it..

Before we knew it.

*Repeat Chorus

There will come a day when we will have to separate. Oh~Oh~

We might not be able to see one another.

When that happens, our memories will give us strength until the day we are able to meet again.

Nananananananana~ Before we knew it.

We can’t be separated. I’m going to miss you, I’m going to yearn for you. I love my friends.

I will never forget, give me a hug, don’t ever forget me. I love you

[cr: darae@princekyu.net]

It's so beautiful ;___;

Guest bheno_bm

tears.giftears.giftears.giftears.giftears.gif

i cannot download the song from soribada cause i hear they ask for paypal, i don't have a paypal account... i used to have a soribada music card but now has expired, is anybody knows how to renew the expired soribada music card...

i already sign up with naver also, but when i try to download nothing happens...

Guest alinamna

anyone, where i can get all the lyric translation of 5jib album?

thankyouuu ^0^

anyway i looooooove all the songs, i could die.

Guest little.mis.behave

anyone, where i can get all the lyric translation of 5jib album?

thankyouuu ^0^

anyway i looooooove all the songs, i could die.

Try here: popgasa.com :)

i cannot download the song from soribada cause i hear they ask for paypal, i don't have a paypal account... i used to have a soribada music card but now has expired, is anybody knows how to renew the expired soribada music card...

i already sign up with naver also, but when i try to download nothing happens...

I tried Soribada yesterday too, but I didn't need paypal. They asked for my kreditcard details directly.

For Naver you need the Naver Music Downloader. Naver only works with Windows and Internet Explorer :angry:

Don't use itunes for download cause those downloads won't count for any of the music charts!!!

Guest doraezzz

Elf, Soribada eng will only provide the album starting from tomorrow. You will need a credit card to buy the card since they dont allow paypal anymore.

Naver is our next best choice but it needs IE to operate :(. Bought mine thru naver since i hav that only option left yesterday :(

Guest bheno_bm

I tried Soribada yesterday too, but I didn't need paypal. They asked for my kreditcard details directly.

For Naver you need the Naver Music Downloader. Naver only works with Windows and Internet Explorer :angry:

Don't use itunes for download cause those downloads won't count for any of the music charts!!!

Elf, Soribada eng will only provide the album starting from tomorrow. You will need a credit card to buy the card since they dont allow paypal anymore.

Naver is our next best choice but it needs IE to operate :(. Bought mine thru naver since i hav that only option left yesterday :(

thanks guys... maybe i'll tried to download them tomorrow... have to be satisfied with sample only for now tears.giftears.giftears.gif

-edit-

wow, the lyrics for Good Friends is soo beautiful, i can't help thinking about Geng...

And i think Siwon would be super busy with Poseidon filming, maybe he'll miss some of the Mr Simole promotion, noooooo......

from dramabeans

Poseidon casts Choi Siwon, Lee Shi-young

I pretty much thought this show was a sinking ship (and, okay, it still could be), but now it’s gone and cast Choi Siwon (Athena) and Lee Shi-young (Playful Kiss), and now I can’t help but be suckered back in.

Choi Siwon and Lee Shi-young will both play members of the maritime police force, which I like; I was afraid she’d be mere arm candy as the love interest, but she’ll be the force’s sole female officer.

other part ommited

source Star News , Osen

V i hope so too... i just wish he wouldn't be too tired...

Guest doraezzz

^ i dont think he will miss that much cause when he was filming athena, he still goes for 4jib promotion n i cant wait for it ^^

Super Junior 슈퍼주니어_Mr.Simple_TEASER MOVIE1

Super Junior 슈퍼주니어_Mr.Simple_TEASER MOVIE2

pls continue watching from these pages ^^

2 more days to MV n press conference

110802 Leeteuk before Sukira holding SuJu 5th album - Aw, he's so proud... Ok, I won't complain if I get your cover Teukie :P

254723_2175868552132_1109392719_2620418_297723_n.jpg

Cr: @huy_m

He's teasing me, haha! Gosh, I want to get my hands on that NOW...

223863_2175879152397_1109392719_2620424_2019695_n.jpg

Cr: @nkh0625

edit: EunTeuk dancing a little to Mr. Simple :w00t:

KTR110802@Mr.simple

CR: delontobekky

Guest doodoo985

LOL! Cute leader! :D

It would have been better though if Eunhyuk held his own cover too... :lol:

The album IS big but it seems so thin! It looks like a folder, right? See the insert on the right side opposite the cd?

It looks like the two of them are itching to dance!!! Waahhh I can't wait for the MV!