[Movie 2010] Cyrano Agency 시라노

Guest MissMellis

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sparklinghugs

this movie was HILARIOUS and SO CUTE!!!! and some of the lines are really really cheesy but some of them (like the scene in the beach where uhm tae woong says the 'gobaek') is so deep! haha. LOVED the ending to this movie!!!! a GREAT movie overall :)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest vasou

I finished watching this movie today, and I fell in love (all over again) w/ UTW's and LMJ's "French couple" theme love song, Áspri méra ke ya mas (There will be better days, even for us) by Agnes Baltsa.

:wub: Enjoy the song.

This is the Greek song ''Θα ρθει άσπρη μέρα και για μας''

This is the very first execution. Its a very old song.

I can translate it if you want, or write the spelling of it .

I just watched the movie anyways. I liked it a lot. Before watching to be honest, I didn't think this cast will work. It was not really compatible, but I changed my mind after that. It was very entertaining, and fun. Not like the greatest movie ever, but I really really liked it .

well it was a fun movie but... I didn't like the ending! 

Like its not about who she ended up with, but the way she did that I didn't like. If she had at least found out and still decided to stay with the guy i'd be alright with it. But it feels like she was cheated since she never found out, fell for their tricks, and thought they were genuine from him. I know he was honest and all, but what if she fell in love with those tricks and not him, since they are not part of his personality. Then she'll eventually stop loving him since he's going to feel different about him then what she thought she would be. I guess I'm against the idea in general 

wacko.gif But it was still a fun movie + good acting

Archived