Uhm Tae Wong Click here for Soompi thread

leeminjung_52.jpg

Lee Min Jung Click here for Soompi thread

parkshinhye_45-2.jpg

Park Shin Hye Click here for Soompi thread

3520ytg.jpg

Daniel Choi Click here for Soompi thread

Synopsis:

The movie is based on the fictional story of Frenchman Cyrano de  Bergerac, who has been the subject of several films, plays, and  literary works. Depicted with a large nose, Cyrano is sharp-witted but  self-conscious of his looks, considering himself too ugly to confess  his feelings for the woman he loves. The object of his affections is  interested in a handsome young man who lacks the courage (and savvy) to  woo her, and Cyrano helps him out by writing poetic love letters which  express his own love for her. Moved by the beautiful words, she falls  in love with her eloquent suitor, but believes that to be the handsome  young man. (Credit Dramabeans)

Director: Kim Hyun-seok

Release date: September 16, 2010

Genre: Comedy, romantic comedy, melodrama, romance

Official  Trailer:

Click here to watch on  Youtube

News:

Park Shin Hye: "Daniel Choi is my ideal type

Cyrano Agency and Park Shin Hye Top Searches on  Naver

Behind the Scenes from Cyrano Agency

Cyrano Agency Media Premiere

Stars attend ‘Cyrano Agency’ movie premiereCyrano Guests On Happy Together

Interviews:

CINE21′s Interview with Cyrano’s Director  Kim

Pictures:

Magazines:

Cyrano Agency  for ELLE Magazine Love Spy: Park Shin Hye for Sure Woman Magazine

Cyrano  graces Movie Week

Videos:

[bTS] Movie  poster photoshoot

Torrent:

Download the movie with english subtitles here: 

Megaupload: 

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Fileserve:

Part 1

Part 2

Hotfile:

Part 1

Part 2

+++

Will update more asap!

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest natisa

Cyrano Agency 시라노

photo118832.jpg

Cast:

uhm_tae_woong.png

Uhm Tae Wong Click here for Soompi thread

leeminjung_52.jpg

Lee Min Jung Click here for Soompi thread

parkshinhye_45-2.jpg

Park Shin Hye Click here for Soompi thread

3520ytg.jpg

Daniel Choi Click here for Soompi thread

Director:

Kim Hyun-seok

Synopsis:

The movie is based on the fictional story of Frenchman Cyrano de Bergerac, who has been the subject of several films, plays, and literary works. Depicted with a large nose, Cyrano is sharp-witted but self-conscious of his looks, considering himself too ugly to confess his feelings for the woman he loves. The object of his affections is interested in a handsome young man who lacks the courage (and savvy) to woo her, and Cyrano helps him out by writing poetic love letters which express his own love for her. Moved by the beautiful words, she falls in love with her eloquent suitor, but believes that to be the handsome young man. (Credit Dramabeans)

Release date:

September 2010

News:

Uhm Tae Wong is Cyrano

Lee Min Jung in romantic comedy Cyrano

Park Shin Hye plays Cupid in Cyrano

Videos:

[bTS] Movie poster photoshoot

+++

Sorry if there is another thread created for this movie but I did search for one and

couldn't find any and therefore created this one.

Thank You so much for the news... I can't wait until its release.... She star in a cupid role that's so cute... I love PSH.! :rolleyes:

• 1 month later...
Guest C51236

Cyrano Dating Agency opens its set to the press

lmjcyrano.jpg

lmjdanel.jpg

cjhdryeoss.jpg

for full article go here:

http://www.dramabeans.com/2010/06/cyrano-dating-agency-opens-its-set-to-the-press/

---------------------

Cyrano Press Conference

cyranopress.jpg

lmjpress.jpg

lmjagesne.jpg

choidaneile.jpg

teaddhownng.jpg

credits nate

thanks for the info, I'm SO excited to see UTW do a comedy, I think he'll do great at it! Plus, the BTS stuff looks adorable!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest ForbiddenJell02

More pics during the shooting site open to press:

UTW:

th_ca18.jpgth_ca12.jpgth_ca8.jpg

Daniel Choi:

th_ca10.jpgth_ca9.jpg

LMJ:

th_ca22.jpgth_ca11.jpgth_ca16.jpg

More:

th_ca19.jpgth_ca15.jpgth_ca17.jpgth_ca3-1.jpg

th_ca6.jpgth_ca5.jpgth_ca4-1.jpg

Cr. as tagged.

Too bad PSH couldn't join them.

I would love to see her in the team as well during that day.

Hopefully there will be more promotion for this movie soon.

New clip:

Can't wait till it release.

Hoping for the best for this movie :)

Guest ForbiddenJell02

On the set of the film "Cyrano Agency"

ca1-3.jpg

A scene from the romantic comedy film "Cyrano Agency" [photographed by Chae Ki-won/10Asia]

"Choi Daniel appears in the film, as do Lee Min-jung, Park Shin-hye and myself," answered actor Uhm Tae-woong on the set of the film "Cyrano Agency" in response to the question what viewers should watch for in the upcoming pic. That is right. The film "Cyrano Agency" draws one's curiosity just for the fact that actors Uhm Tae-woong of MBC drama "Queen Seon-deok", Choi Daniel of sitcom "High Kick Through The Roof", Lee Min-jung of SBS series "Smile, You" and Park Shin-hye of drama "Minamishineyo" will be appearing in the movie after starring in each of their hit TV dramas. Also in the sense that it is the newest movie by director Kim Hyeon-seok, who succeeded in combining romance and comedy in the film "When Romance Meets Destiny."

It is June 28, the open-set day for the film which has fallen on the Monday that Korea's National Museum of Contemporary Art is closed. In the scene being shot that day, theater director Byung-hoon (played by Uhm Tae-woon), who has turned into a 'romance assistant' for financial reasons, is helping a man named Sang-yong (played by Choi Daniel), who has zero ability in dating women. Byung-hoon helps Sang-woon stake out around Hee-joong (played by Lee Min-jung), the women that he likes. As the film's crew members, who are gradually ripening under the blazing sunlight and the heated wind, arm themselves with towels and bandanas, it is hard to discern whether this shoot is taking place in the city of Gwacheon or in Dubai. But actress Lee Min-jung, who is even wearing a pair of boots and a trenchcoat in accordance to the season in the scene, walks up and down the stairs without shedding a single drop of sweat.

However, actors Uhm Tae-woong and Choi Daniel, who says they have become 'best friends' during the shoot that they go out for drinks and movies together, are engrossed in a friendly conversation with no regard to the beautiful actress. The sight kicks up the curiosity a notch as to where this incomprehensible three-way romance will be heading.

Reporter : Choi Ji-Eun five@

Photographer : Chae ki-won ten@

Editor : Lynn Kim lynn2878@, Jang Kyung-Jin three@

<ⓒ10Asia All rights reserved>

Source and cr. :

http://10.asiae.co.kr/Articles/new_view.htm?sec=ent0&a_id=2010071913464451187

Guest ForbiddenJell02

One official poster for Cyrano:

ca2-1.jpg

Source: Naver.

I believe there will be more will coming up soon.

This one is people who work in the Cyrano agency, I think.

Some more pics of UTW and PSH:

th_ca6-1.jpgth_ca5-1.jpgth_ca4-2.jpg

Cr. as tagged.

One official poster for Cyrano:

http://i736.photobucket.com/albums/xx4/ForbiddenJell02/Park%20Shin%20Hye/Her%20movies/Cyrano/ca2-1.jpg

Source: Naver.

I believe there will be more will coming up soon.

This one is people who work in the Cyrano agency, I think.

I thought so, because I thought 'An official poster without the leading lady? :mellow: ' haha

Still very excited and hope it won't disappoint once it comes out.

Guest ore0_gal

^ yeah that poster is just for the Cyrano Agency people - I believe it's some sort of secret but high tech dating agency.

Anyways please support Cyrano Agency by following:

http://twitter.com/MyungCyrano

and

http://www.facebook.com/?tid=1461973342050&sk=messages#!/pages/Cyrano-Agency/138865936136515?ref=ts

• 3 weeks later...
Guest soompigalz

Woho, i usually never too much attract with pink, but the poster really give a new light of pink colour to me,..

Ahhhh cant wait cant wait,.. Im curious at who end up with who,, will they follow the original story or give us a different ending with Lee Min Jung character being end-up with Daniel Choi character?? :rolleyes:

I think pink will play some role in this movie haha

I love the poster. I actually secretly kind of wish that it's a drama instead of a movie as everything about it is attractive to me. The story is cool, I love the 'style' of the settings and the way they're approaching this movie. Lee Min Jung and Park Shin Hye are two of my favorite Korean actresses, I love Uhm Tae Wong and I can eat Daniel Choi up alive (yum, yum).

But then again, it might turn out not as good when they make it a drama as there's the extension of angst, kisses and what not they do to kind of 'spread' the story in 16 or so episodes. And that's sometimes a real turn-off for me.

Ranting aside (sorry.. lol), I would totally buy this if it came out with some extra goodies.

Guest Itekvn

Cyrano Agency event at Ewha Girls 'High School

Credit to : www.park-shin-hye.com . Thanks to Euisung@parkshinhye.net for sharing with us.

Note: I hope these pics won't appear in earlier post :)

catoday.jpg

catoday2.jpg

catoday3.jpg

catoday4.jpg

catoday5.jpg

catoday6.jpg

catoday7.jpg

Archived