Son Ye-Jin 손예진 [Drama “Thirty-Nine” (JTBC/NETFLIX)]

Helena

[2023/09/20] Son Yejin sharing her personal life and mentioning her husband, Hyun Bin on Lim Jinhan golf class.  The show was filmed in early September at Seongmunan golf course during Hyun Bin in Switzerland with Omega Masters event.

https://youtu.be/ZOiDnbooDKw?si=28R2eoVRtl1HsekP

Spoiler

[2023/09/02] Son Ye Jin was spotted filming Lim Jin Han golf class at Seongmunan golf course. 

F5HgyLSXAAAW9sk?format=jpg&name=medium

F5HgyLWXgAAKk1Z?format=jpg&name=large

F5HgyLWXYAA8l6T?format=jpg&name=large

5-E8-E5-FF3-692-F-4-B9-E-8-D91-41693-E71

Lim Jinhan: “Your husband Hyun Bin is a great golfer.”

Son Yejin: “Yes, he is. He played with me and gave me advice. He pointed out my problem areas […] he might be pressured to guest on your show.”

Son Yejin: I’ve been asking him (Hyun Bin) to be on your show. He’s a perfectionist. He said he would practice and get better, and he would be on your show.

Lim Jinhan: I also asked him personally to be on the show… He would get better and compete with me on the show. 
Son Yejin: Then he will never be on the show 

Son Yejin mentioning TIRTIR on her golf show and telling us that Hyun Bin  does not joke about what he endorses.

Lim Jinhan : This is the product of TIRTIR that Hyun Bin promote.
Son Yejin : He's been using it diligently. He's using it very often.

F6ejiCBWcAAOt98?format=jpg&name=large

Lim Jinhan: “Hyun Bin is a lucky guy because he is marrying Son Yejin"
Lim Jinhan: “Then, every lady said that Son Yejin is so lucky because she is marrying Hyun Bin”
Son Yejin: “Didn't they say that he is tad luckier than am I ㅋㅋㅋ”

F6gCteyW0AEcyPg?format=jpg&name=large

Son Ye Jin Gives Rare Glimpse Into Her Marriage With Hyun Bin

What is it like being married to Hyun Bin?

SEPTEMBER 21, 2023

KOREABOO

HGlIyCxdDu85exrBr2qL0TpPTbdGGh64ekVJmWpw

Son Ye Jin spoke lovingly about her husband Hyun Bin.

On September 20, Son Ye Jin was a guest on a YouTube show that focuses on golf.

Spoiler

Mqh_3THIK85UPluaYwf55_dLwsFdtkv2qOkbLHOOAZTRBy_jXFEFeZhdeUl0hvAo6vo_93wH_tX2Jzhu3Jr8elDmEP4wDmDqvBCwJR0cWJuyPHbO=w32-fSoften=1,100,0-rp-e365

AbS4Xytl0cYqXLzkyGUFWJUD59teeUN4WfXPFh2xO9HoxOHPBCfLJQJ_AeCFVPyyPbrfNq-_BQjXEf5AGCsUZoIkZ5qnkt-Dytb9BWuu_OKMHEXY=w32-fSoften=1,100,0-rp-e365

On this day, the actress revealed how she had been doing. The actress married top actor Hyun Bin last March and gave birth to the couple’s first child in November of that year.

59FWxl-cgLu5CEpkZBufCkM1U3F0fYwaoJ3wwMxLaOQ7nl153nl7L80yTIPA-ohlvnKLt35pmxLkGnHuKRzN3jcWe3eWhApDF9Y0Tlmhbpep6m8=w32-fSoften=1,100,0-rp-e365

“I got married and gave birth to my child.”

— Son Ye Jin

The actress also stated how much she missed her fans. The actress has yet to star in a new acting project since her marriage and childbirth.

“I missed my fans so much. I am really excited to meet them, but I am also worried that they may think I am not good at golf.”

— Son Ye Jin

Son Ye Jin then lovingly spoke about her husband. According to the actress, Hyun Bin is a great golf player and even better instructor.

gaPxvpqImwrBwhc0HscvOCxoTWmqP7QcD2Uxzg2V_f3ZGqeIzN0uDN25zp4DjFxOD4jjjVC_FZhieh61nEjTI4MhMHOA8g2ew4qFTGU3BKCa7lQ=w32-fSoften=1,100,0-rp-e365

“My husband is really good at golf. After deciding to appear on this show, I practiced with him.”

— Son Ye Jin

The show’s host, who is close with the couple, then revealed that during the couple’s wedding, both men and women were envious of the couple, to which, Son Ye Jin responded jokingly with her signature wit and charm.

Spoiler

C0HIb-CrkXsKZZ-QM2OIIEHfglnC87GmrQMQWE6WRuCyB-IT_sUOg6zm3E3HOanIE_78ANaJC6fCtqwNGbtd3_LCPcMDTiMUQ54ilhnq2ZqG8IKQ=w32-fSoften=1,100,0-rp-e365

ujXQIB2Gc3iPk3DZL1gYE8MeZ2mhT2jtfX992QHuV--DVmZYqNREJX6CG56HJRoFxqqZO5KU9tolH5Z_DEuoQ1G5kZnusqX8sDLCXj2_Siiif18=w32-fSoften=1,100,0-rp-e365

“Didn’t people say that I could have done a little better?”

— Son Ye Jin

Son Ye Jin was then asked if Hyun Bin was really that kind, to which the actress responded, “He is really kind,” and complimented her husband.

Meanwhile, Son Ye Jin and Hyun Bin thrilled fans when the couple got married in March of last year. The power couple gave birth to their first child last November. You can watch Son Ye Jin’s full appearance by clicking here.

Son Ye Jin greets viewers with a bright smile on the golf YouTube channel 'Lim Jin Han Class'

SEPTEMBER 21, 2023 | ALLKPOP

SOURCE

1695259024-20230920-sonyejin.jpg

The lovely actress Son Ye Jin greeted viewers with a welcome guest appearance on the golf YouTube channel, 'Lim Jin Han Class'!

Making a variety program appearance for the first time since her marriage and pregnancy, Son Ye Jin commented, "It's my first time greeting my fans like this. I am both excited and a little nervous. I don't know what I'll do if I end up not playing well today." 

82-C025-F2-0236-4-AC8-AC83-1-CF698724-AB

87438-D68-C761-41-E4-B2-D5-5-FBDD6-E021-

On this episode of 'Lim Jin Han Class', Son Ye Jin went for a round of golf with the golf instructor/YouTuber while also sharing stories about her and her husband Hyun Bin's love of golf.

When asked if Hyun Bin, known for being a skilled golfer among celebrities, gives her advice on the course, Son Ye Ji replied, "He always gives me advice. We practice together, and he tells me if I need to fix anything." 

Next, while riding around the golf course, Lim Jin Han brought up the topic of Son Ye Jin and Hyun Bin's luxurious wedding. "When you two got married, all the men were saying, 'Hyun Bin is so lucky. He is marrying Son Ye Jin'. All the women were saying, 'Son Ye Jin is so lucky. She is marrying Hyun Bin'," the YouTuber remarked.

Hearing this, Son Ye Jin joked, "Didn't they talk about how Hyun Bin was getting the slightly better end of the bargain~?"

Later on, when Lim Jin Han continued to discuss Hyun Bin's gentlemanly manners and generous character, Son Ye Jin noted, "My husband should be sending you a thank-you note. You're being too kind to him!"

Finally, Son Ye Jin also expressed her wishes to see Hyun Bin making a guest appearance on Lim Jin Han's channel, saying, "But he is a bit of a perfectionist. So he wants to come out when he is a little better." 

Son Ye Jin Is All About Golf and Her Hubby Hyun Bin

SEPTEMBER 21, 2023

BY KRISH KIM | ZAPZEE

son ye jin and hyun bin Credit: YouTube “Lim Jin Han Class”

Son Ye Jin is back in the public eye, dishing all the adorable details about her life with Hyun Bin.

Appearing on the YouTube channel “Lim Jin Han Class” on the 20th, the actress was all smiles as she talked about her two great loves: golf and her husband.

This marks Son Ye Jin’s first appearance in any content since tying the knot and becoming a mom. The actress, who captured hearts with her role in Crash Landing on You, married co-star Hyun Bin last March and gave birth to a son in November. Since then, she’s been laying low, fully dedicated to marriage and motherhood.

Still dazzling as ever, Son expressed, “I’ve missed my fans so much. Meeting them after such a long time makes me both excited and a bit anxious.”

The power couple, Son Ye Jin and Hyun Bin, are well-known golf enthusiasts. Their shared hobby of golf helped them grow closer and even made its way into their honeymoon in the U.S. Photos of Hyun Bin taking pictures of Son Ye Jin at the golf course have created quite the buzz on social media just recently.

“Hyun Bin is really good at golf,” Son Ye Jin gushed. “He’s excellent at teaching me the ropes and pointing out what I need to improve on.” When Lim Ji Han commented that “men are envious of Hyun Bin and women are envious of you,” Son cheekily replied, “Shouldn’t they say he’s the more fortunate one?”

Lim Jin Han also had high praise for Hyun Bin’s character, to which Son concurred, simply stating, “He’s kind.” She also spoke about his potential appearance on the show, “I always tell him he should go on your YouTube. But he’s somewhat of a perfectionist. He says he wants to get better at golf before going on the show.”

Son Ye Jin Describes Her Husband Hyun Bin As A Kind Perfectionist

SEPTEMBER 21, 2023

BY NARIN LEE | SBS STAR

IMG-0007.webp

Actress Son Ye-jin gave everyone a glimpse of her married life with actor Hyun Bin. 

On September 20, Son Ye-jin guested on a popular YouTube golf show hosted by YouTuber Lim Jin-han. 

As Son Ye-jin joined his show two years ago, Lim Jin-han greeted Son Ye-jin with a friendly hello, then asked if she had regularly played golf in the last two years. 

Pulling a sad face, Son Ye-jin answered, "Unfortunately not. I didn't really get to play much after marriage and childbirth." 

0007063882_001_20230921075410011.jpg?type=w430

Lim Jin-han's eyes immediately lit up as she brought up the subject of marriage and childbirth; he asked right away, "Speaking of which, your husband plays good golf, doesn't he? I've seen him play before, and he played like a semi-professional." 

Son Ye-jin replied, "Yeah, he's an amazing golfer. When it was decided that I was going to join your show, I asked him to help me improve my golf. So, I took him with me whenever I went to play golf." 

She continued, "He taught me well. We also practiced together. While doing so, he informed me of the things that I was doing wrong and stuff."

After that, Lim Jin-han thought back on their beautiful wedding ceremony that took place last year, "Around the time of your wedding, it almost felt as if your wedding was the only thing everybody was interested in. They just wouldn't stop talking about it." 

2023092201001613400203251_20230921111007177.jpg?type=w430

He continued, "I remember guys going, 'Oh man, I'm jealous of Hyun Bin. Marrying someone like Son Ye-jin? He must've saved the planet in his previous life.' And I heard girls saying things like, 'I wish I were Son Ye-jin! It would be so nice if I got to be the bride!'" 

To this, Son Ye-jin joked, "But there were far more people saying that I was too good for him, right?" 

Lim Jin-han laughed, then responded, "Yes, yes. I'm sure there were! But Hyun Bin's very kind. He's a good-natured person. I believe he's a great man." 

Nodding, Son Ye-jin stated, "I agree. He's kind.", then added after a pause, "You know, I always tell him that he should go on your show, but every time I tell him that, he says, 'I want to go on it when I get much better at golf.' So, I don't know if it could ever happen. He's such a perfectionist." 

Son Ye-jin "♥ I feel a little better than Hyun Bin... My husband is a good perfectionist" [Comprehensive]

2023.09.21. 8:05 AM

2023092201001597000199531_20230921080502834.jpg?type=w430

[SPORTS CHOSUN]

Actress Son Ye-jin revealed her newlywed life with Hyun Bin. 

Actress Son Ye-jin appeared as a guest on the YouTube channel 'Lim Jin-han Class' on the 20th. 

Son Ye-jin, who appeared again after two years, said, "I couldn't play golf much because I am married and had a baby." Lim Jin-han brought up Hyun Bin's story and praised him, saying, "Don't Hyun Bin play golf really well?" and Son Ye-jin revealed their sweet newlywed life said, "He plays so well. After I decided to appear as a teacher, I've been taking the groom around to teach me.” Lim Jin-Han continued to praise Hyun Bin saying, “If you look at Hyun Bin’s golf, he is at a semi-professional level,” and Son Ye-Jin said, “He teaches me well, we practice together, and he often tells me things like, ‘This is the problem.’”  

On his way to the field, Lim Jin-han applied sunscreen from a cosmetics brand which Hyun Bin promotes. Son Ye-jin, who saw this said, "The groom used it hard."

2023092201001597000199532_20230921080502843.jpg?type=w430

Lim Jin-han said, "Wasn't your wedding a hot topic? The men said they envy Hyun Bin married to someone like Son Ye-jin, and the women said they envy Son Ye-jin.” Upon hearing this, Son Ye-jin quipped, "Didn't people say that I could have done a little better?

Lim Jin-han continued to praise Hyun Bin, saying, “Hyun Bin so kind-hearted and caring. In response, Son Ye-jin admitted that he was "nice," but she was embarrassed and said, "Shouldn't you get something from the groom? You praises him too much." Son Ye-jin said, "I always tell Hyun Bin to go out on your channel, but isn't he a perfectionist? He said he wants to play better."

In response, Lim Jin-han said, "We tried to put it on YouTube, but he said, 'Teacher, I want to work harder and have a confrontational structure.'" Son Ye-jin added, "I said I couldn't do it forever."

Son Ye-jin “♥I miss myself more than Hyun Bin… "A Good Husband with a Heart”

0001640910_001_20230920225101299.jpg?type=w430

[XPORTS NEWS]
Actress Son Ye-jin showed off her happy married life with her husband Hyun Bin. 

Son Ye-jin appeared as a guest on the YouTube channel Imjin Han Class on the 20th. 

On this day, Son Ye-jin, who appeared on the show for the first time in two years, shared her current status, saying that she married Hyun Bin and gave birth to her son. Son Ye-jin, who took a hiatus due to her marriage and childbirth, expressed her excitement about appearing on YouTube, saying that she had a great desire to see her fans. 

Lim Jin-han told Son Ye-jin that her marriage to Hyun Bin was a hot topic and said, "Men said they envy Hyun Bin married to someone like Son Ye-jin, and women said they wish to be Son Ye-jin.”  Son Ye-jin smiled brightly jokingly said, “Didn't people say that I could have done a little better?

0001640910_002_20230920225101343.jpg?type=w430

Son Ye-jin agreed with Im Jin-han's praise, "I think Hyun Bin is so kind and good-hearted," but also made everyone laugh by saying, "You're praising him too much," and "Shouldn't you get something from the groom?" 

Son Ye-jin also revealed that she encouraged Hyun Bin to go to Lim Jin-han's YouTube channel. However, she said that Hyun Bin, who has always been a perfectionist, improved her golf skills and expressed that she wanted to compete against Lim Jin-han. 

After hearing this, Son Ye-jin said, "He may not be able to appear on the show forever," making Lim Jin-han laugh. 

“Hyun Bin has a good heart” compliment, wife Son Ye-jin answered in ‘three words’

Son Ye-jin, who participated as a guest on ‘Lim Jin Han Class’, said her husband Hyun Bin’s personality in praises

[WIKITREE]
Actress Son Ye-jin commented on her husband Hyun Bin's personality.

Actor Hyun Bin / News 1

Son Ye-jin appeared as a guest on the YouTube channel 'Lim Jin-han Class' on the 20th.

Son Ye-jin, who first appeared on 'Lim Jin-han Class' two years ago as a friend of professional golfer Lim Jin-han, reappeared after two years and revealed her latest news for the first time in a long time.

Son Ye-jin, who married actor Hyun Bin two years ago and held a son in her arms, said, “I missed my fans so much and I’m excited to meet them after a long time. “But I also worry,” she said, expressing regret, “I haven’t been able to play much golf since I got married and had a baby.”

Meanwhile, Lim Jin-han said, “I can’t help but talk about Hyun Bin,” and “Hyun Bin, isn’t he really good at golf? “Do you go to golf practice with Hyun Bin a lot?” he asked.

Son Ye-jin admitted, “I play well,” and added, “After I decided to appear on ‘Lim Jin-han Class,’ I took my groom to the practice range to ‘teach me.’ “He teaches well,” she said with a smile. Lim Jin-han did not hold back in his praise, saying, “When I played golf with Hyun Bin, his driver swing was at the level of a semi-professional.”

While moving around the field, Lim Jin-han also mentioned the reaction at the time of the couple's last year wedding.  

He said, "Men said, 'You must be lucky Hyun Bin, you married someone like Son Ye-jin.' On the contrary, the women said, "I envy you, Son Ye-jin." In response, Son Ye-jin led the friendly atmosphere, shaking, saying, "Didn't I say I was a little more wasteful?"

Meanwhile, Son Ye-jin also attracted attention by revealing about her husband Hyun Bin's personality.

Guest Son Ye-jin and Lim Jin-han praising her husband Hyun Bin / YouTube channel ‘Imjin Han Class’ Guest Son Ye-jin and Lim Jin-han praising her husband Hyun Bin / YouTube channel ‘Lim Jin Han Class’

Praise pouring in on Hyun Bin / YouTube channel ‘Imjin Han Class’
Praise pouring in on Hyun Bin / YouTube channel ‘Lim Jin Han Class’

Spoiler

Hyun Bin’s personality recognized by Son Ye-jin / YouTube channel ‘Imjin Han Class’

Hyun Bin’s personality recognized by Son Ye-jin / YouTube channel ‘’Lim Jin Han Class’

Lim Jin-han said, “Hyun Bin has a kind heart. When Son Ye-jin said, "It's excellent even in my opinion," Son Ye-jin directly acknowledged that he was "kind," and then said, "Is today a day of praise?  I always ask my husband to go out on Lim Jin-han channel, but maybe because he is a perfectionist, he said he wanted to go out when he was doing better."

Spoiler

Actress Son Ye-jin / News 1

[2023/09/21] It is rumoured that Hyun Bin and Son Yejin recently baby-proofing their home with Hyundai L&C Popomy Baby mats for Baby Alkong safety… the little prince is learning to walk soon.  Loving parents❤️

IMG-0036.jpg

F5UBZuCa8AAMCAg?format=jpg&name=medium

"..he also went to Hyun Bin ♡ Son Yejin's house to do the construction and got an autograph. The house there is so big that he say they spent alot of money on the Hyundai L&C Popomy Baby mats" ~ OP, naver cafe

Spoiler

IMG-0035.jpg

IMG-0038.jpg

For Illustration only not the couple house :)

IMG-0033.jpg

Son Ye-jin, confidence is attractive “♥ Aren’t I worth more than Hyun Bin?”

2023.09.22. 6:08 PM

0000914691_001_20230922180801272.png?type=w430

Capture from YouTube channel ‘Lim Jinhan Class’

[KYUNG HYANG]

Actress Son Ye-jin showed off her pleasant charm. 

On the 20th, Son Ye-jin appeared on the YouTube channel 'Imjin Han Class'. 

Son Ye-jin, who reappeared on Im Jin-han's channel after about two years, said, "After deciding to appear here, she continued to bring her groom to her golf practice. “She teaches me a lot, and while I practice, she tells me, ‘This is the problem,’” she said, referring to her groom Hyun Bin. 

Lim Jin-han said, “I sometimes play golf with Hyun Bin, and his drive and swing are at a semi-professional level. “He plays really well,” he said. “Hyun Bin has a style that digs into the basics. “If you learn from Hyun Bin, you will learn authentic golf,” he praised. 

In response, Son Ye-jin showed humility and said, “Golf is not easy.”

0000914691_002_20230922180801326.jpg?type=w430

Capture from YouTube channel ‘Lim Jinhan Class’

Afterwards, while on the move, Jinhan Lim said, “Your wedding was a really hot topic. I went too. The men said they envy Hyun Bin married to someone like Son Ye-jin, and the women said they envy Son Ye-jin.” 

Son Ye-jin laughed cheerfully, saying, “Didn’t I say it was a little more of a waste?” 

Son Ye-jin and Hyun Bin got married in March of last year and had a son in November of the same year.