Son Ye-Jin 손예진 [Drama “Thirty-Nine” (JTBC/NETFLIX)]

Helena

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like she recently visited new york! Updates from IG.

One of per pictures is from RedFarm in NY: https://www.google.com/maps/place/RedFarm/@40.7342164,-74.0065216,15z/data=!4m2!3m1!1s0x0:0x9ec2262b717b6d95

I remember her last trip to NY was in October of 2012 after filming ended for the accomplice. Nice to have her back in the US!

12144309_911431678892692_785518076_n.jpg

11427373_522575654584115_206519865_n.jpg

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

^

SYJ's answers to the interview questions are quite a delight to read (as always) :D One of the interesting bits from the interview: Sun Hao only asked SYJ to hold her breath under water for 20s but she told him that she'd have no problem going for 40s because she wanted the audience to feel the extreme desperation of her character to get out of the situation as soon as possible. I've always admired SYJ's work ethics and this only further cements my adoration for her :wub: I'm not fluent in Chinese and English so I can't translate the whole thing but I can give a brief summary of the interesting/new things I found in the article if you guys want? 

• Like 3

• Guest unfeatured this topic

So happy to see that Bad Guys is finally out, I too have been waiting long time for the release....

SYJ, looking absolutely gorgeous and divine as always, keep up the good work....

Lets continue to adore this amazing lady as we head into 2016....Be happy always, SYJ FIGHTING!!

(Thank you @EVERYONE here for continuing to share the love on this thread....)....

FIGHTING!!

• Like 2