Son Ye-Jin 손예진 [Drama “Thirty-Nine” (JTBC/NETFLIX)]

Helena

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Son Ye Jin...Hope you are having an amazing day and that you are being spoilt by those close to you and surrounded by lots of love...Be Happy, Smile and Enjoy Life...."san il chuka hamnida"....
Looking forward to your next project....FIGHTING!!
<:-P <:-P <:-P

House Full of Happiness 4 months shooting ended
class="Newstitle" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; font-size: 22px; line-height: 1.5; color: rgb(46, 45, 45); font-family: 'apple sd gothic neo', 'malgun gothic', dotum, 돋움, sans-serif; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"손예진ㆍ김주혁 ‘행복이 가득한 집’, 양산서 크랭크업 "스릴러 호흡 기대감↑"2015-01-14 08:17

20150114081742_571937_550_1101.jpg
http://baekn.etoday.co.kr/view/news_view.php?varAtcId=35531

MISSHA interview
id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-variant: normal; line-height: normal; margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; overflow: hidden; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"[MISSHA]미샤 모델 '손예진' 인터뷰
http://youtu.be/-9ny-nSyo5k
cr to uploader

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"[MISSHA]미샤 모델 '손예진' 인터뷰

cr to uploader

Son Ye Jin is glowing in 'MISSHA' BTS video

January 9, 2015 @ 5:06 am10897298_785904438143355_785898884810577
Skincare brand 'MISSHA' recently shared a behind-the-scenes video of its CF featuring actress Son Ye Jin.

In the BTS video, Son Ye Jin greets viewers and talks a little bit about the 'MISSHA' product she's advertising, the 'Immortal Youth' cream. She explains that the product is perfect for winter as the cold weather can easily wear out one's skin. Son Ye Jin, who's known for her trademark youthful look, is the perfect endorsement model for the product. 

Check out the video above! 

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/01/son-ye-jin-is-glowing-in-missha-bts-video

id="title" class="a-size-large a-spacing-none" style="font-family: Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 21px !important; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 1.3 !important; box-sizing: border-box; padding: 0px; margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-left: 0px; text-rendering: optimizelegibility; color: rgb(17, 17, 17); margin-bottom: 0px !important; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"The Pirates [blu-ray]
View this content on amazon_movies's website
http://www.amazon.com/The-Pirates-Blu-ray-Son-Ye-jin/dp/B00OZYEM9C/ref=pd_zg_rss_ts_mov_2959131011_5?ie=UTF8&tag=buycheapmovies-20&utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitterfeed

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 24px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); overflow: hidden; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"Showbiz Korea-TOP 5 KOREAN MOVIES OF 2014 2014년 한국 영화 BEST 5

cr to uploader

class="headline" style="font-family: arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif; font-size: 26px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 1.21em; margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Son Ye Jin & Kim Joo Hyuk coming back with a new film called 'A House Full of Happiness'STAR N NewsBy Noh I-seul | STAR N News – Thu, Jan 15, 2015 3:10 PM SGT
Son Ye Jin & Kim Joo Hyuk coming back with a new film called 'A House Full of Happiness'

Son Ye Jin and Kim Joo Hyuk finished shooting their new film, 'A House Full of Happiness.'

On January 11th, the last shooting for movie 'A House Full of Happiness' was held at Yangsan, Southern Gyeongsang Province.

'A House Full of Happiness' is a thriller movie that is going to show a story of an ambitious politician, who is about to enter the National Assembly of Korea, and his wife.

Son Ye Jin, who made a major hit with movie 'The Pirates' last year, played in 'A House Full of Happiness' as the politician's wife who goes through a series of troubles alone, named Yeon Hong, and actor Kim Joo Hyu played as the politician, named Jong Chan.

Shootings for 'A House Full of Happiness' were held for last four months under cold weather, and the last shooting was held on January 11th at Yangsan, Souther Gyeongsang Province.

Son Ye Jin and Kim Joo Hyuk had played in a romance comedy film called 'My Wife Got Married' back in 2008, and it is said that the two expressed huge excitement after the last scene for their second movie was finished.

Son Ye Jin, who is going to present another major transformation in 'A House Full of Happiness' said, "I cannot believe that I have made all the way through. I went through a lot of thoughts to show another major transformation through this film, and I believe that my fans will find another side of me through it."

Kim Joo Hyuk, who played in Jong Chan,' said, "We had a lot of difficulties because of cold weather, but now, I can't believe that I it has ended already. I believe that I will be rewarded as much as the efforts that I put into this film."

Director Lee Kyung Mi said, "It was a great fortune to work with Son Ye Jin, Kim Joo Hyuk, and many other amazing staffs. I did my best to create one of the most unique thriller films ever, and I hope that many people would enjoy it."

Meanwhile, movie 'A House Full of Happiness' is a new project of director Lee Kyung Mi, who had garnered 'Best New Director Award' and 'Best Scenario Award' with movie 'Crush and Blush' during 'The 29th Blue Dragon Film Awards' back in 2008. 'A House Full of Happiness' will be released within this year.

https://sg.entertainment.yahoo.com/news/son-ye-jin-kim-joo-hyuk-coming-back-071033372.html

REVIEW: The Pirates (2014)

By Albert Valentin

It’s time to set on the high seas as a war wages between mountain bandits and the titular group in Lee Seok-Hoon’s period action-comedy.

A former imperial vanguard, Jang Sa-Jung (Kim Nam-Gil) exposes a plot of imperial treason and is confronted by one of the royal guards, Han Sang-Jil (Oh Dal-Su). When he is able to escape, he does so after injuring the evil guard. He soon becomes a mountain bandit known as “Crazy Tiger”. When his group of bandits hear a story of a whale that has swallowed a royal seal that was supposed to be sent from the Ming in China to Koryo, they decide to find the whale and get their hands on the treasure. However, there is one force that stands in their way.

A band of pirates, led by female captain Yeo-Wol (Son Ye-Jin) have also heard the story and they intend to get the royal seal as well. When Jang and Yeo-Wol cross paths, only chaos ensues but eventually their rivalry turns into a possible romance while Jang’s former nemesis Sang-Jil returns with intentions to get the royal seal.

From director Lee Seok-Hoon comes this swashbuckling adventure that starts out quite interesting, with what looks like a period military piece. When we are introduced to Jang, he starts out a timid vanguard officer whose loyalty to his country is tested when his superiors plan to cause treason. When his friend, a new father, is murdered by the eventual villain of the film, Jang musters up the courage to face him and injure him. It is when he becomes a bandit leader that we see Jang as the smart-alecky type that shows some of Kim’s talent as an actor. In other words, Jang goes through a three-step process from shy to courageous to smart-aleck.

On the other hand, when we are introduced to Yeo-Wol, from the outright, she is seen kicking tail aboard a boat against a band of goons and while she shows a bit of compassion, she is forced to learn from her captain that she must be ruthless. However, an exposed plot discovered by a seasick pirate, exposes the captain’s ulterior motives and Yeo-Wol finally stands up to him and soon becomes the captain herself.

Despite the main plot of hunting down the whale who has swallowed the royal seal, the major subplot of the chaotic rivalry turned relationship between Jang and Yeo-Wol seems to overthrow the main plot at times. In one of the funniest scenes of the film, a chase scene has Yeo-Wol sliding down the sides of buildings like a water slide while Jang and his fellow bandit are going by rickshaw. When Yeo-Wol catches up to Jang, they crash through a fence in a hysterical slow motion scene, Jang and Yeo-Wol look at a bird in the air that results in the bird literally fainting. More comic relief comes in the form of the Yoo Hae-Jin’s Cheol-Bong, who eventually joins the bandits and is telling the story of the whale and attempting to give lessons on how to swim in the ocean.

The action is quite a nice treat in the film. While there are no real spectacular fights, they action comes sporadically and works well with the film. Those who love the swashbuckler genre will enjoy the action here. Jang and Yeo-Wol do the good ol’ swinging on the ropes to kick their adversaries with both using some nice swordwork. In Yeo-Wol’s pivotal scene where she exposes her captain’s betrayal, she uses a sword with a flapping-style blade, a weapon usually seen in Chinese martial arts films and used in wushu.

THE PIRATES is a fun swashbuckling action-comedy that may not have some spectacular fights, but they are fun nonetheless. In addition, the cast do a great job in their roles, making this a worthy rental with optional buy.

Well Go USA releases the film on DVD & Blu-Ray on January 20. The Blu-Ray has an excellent picture transfer but its only extras are trailers for this film, ICEMAN, and KUNDO. Despite no featurettes, this is still a pretty nice Blu-Ray to enjoy.

http://www.kungfucinema.com/reviews/review-the-pirates-2014

Will Son Ye-jin become “the next Kim Hee-seon”?

Via ohkpop 2 days agoWill  Son Ye-jin become “the next Kim Hee-seon”?
The reason for  Son Ye-jin to be labelled "the next Kim Hee-seon" was disclosed in one TVN show Son Ye-Jin was evaluated as a leading actress  in  Chungmuro after she became a hit last year.  Not only is she very attractive and sexy but her dedication for acting career is also admired by many young actresses. Despite that, some big movie projects were slipped through her finger tips, including  "Sungkyunkwan Scanoung actresdal", which she lost for Park Min-yeong. When she was offered a role in "Sungkyunkwan Scandal", she was too busy with "Personal Taste" to star in it. As a result, Park Min-yeong rose as the blue chip of advertisements and took home 3 awards that year. There are other times when Son Ye-jin passed on good opportunities to her juniors. Yoon Eun-hye"s "Missing You" and Choi Soo-young"s "My Spring Days" were all turned down by Son Ye-jin. One of the most disappointing roles she turned down was "IRIS"which recorded a shocking 41.8%. The role was taken up by Kim Tae-hee in which she played profiler Choi Seung-hee. Kim Tae-hee had been an topic of debate regarding her acting skills and thanks to "IRIS", she had the honor of taking home her first acting grand prize that year. Son Ye-jin chose movie "White Night"instead but that didn"t do as well as expected.Source : www.newsen.com/news_v...
http://www.ohkpop.com/200649/will-son-ye-jin-become-the-next-kim-hee-seon