Son Ye-Jin 손예진 [Drama “Thirty-Nine” (JTBC/NETFLIX)]

Helena

35th Blue Dragon Film Awards 2014
id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"[TF영상] '청룡상' 손예진-신세경-임지연, '강추위 비켜!…노출 포인트는?'

cr to uploader

35th Blue Dragon Film Awards 2014 (SYJ  saying a few words in response to a question)
id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"[경인일보]강승호기자의 리얼영상_제35회 청룡영화상 레드카펫, '한파를 녹이는 여배우들~'

cr to uploader

Guest mahominami

Best and Worst dress at 35th Blue Dragon Awards. Son Ye Jin wins!!!

http://www.hancinema.net/35th-blue-dragon-awards-dress-analysis-best-vs-worst-son-ye-jin-vs-sin-se-kyeong-76629.html

35th Blue Dragon Film Awards 2014
id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"[현장영상] 손예진, 가슴라인 드러낸 파격 노출 '아찔한 섹시미'(35th 청룡영화상)

cr to uploader

Night of the 2014 Stars ~ Top Female Star Award
id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"손예진·천우희·김새론(Son Ye jin, Chun woo hee, Kim Sea ron), '스타의 밤 빛낸 여배우들' [MD동영상]

cr to uploader

Hey guys (silent lurker here)...first time posting in this thread...I just wanted to say that Son Ye Jin is an amazing, beautiful woman. Any man would be so happy and lucky to have this woman by their side... Always wanted to say that ...though I may have watched all her movies and films, my favourite is still "A Moment to Remember".....brilliant!!
Beautiful actress, beautiful woman....thanks for the insight and adoration of Son Ye Jin, this thread is lovely, Keep up the fantastic work....Kahmsamnida!!1 FIGHTING!!

:)>- :)>-

Night of the 2014 Stars ~ Top Female Star Award
id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"★ 손예진-천우희-수현 등 참석, '2014 스타의 밤' 현장★

cr to uploader

Night of the 2014 Stars ~ Top Female Star Award (+ thank you speech)
id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"[현장영상] 손예진 "난 복 받은 배우, 관객들 사랑 감사"('스타의 밤')

cr to uploader

Son Ye-jin says she is lucky as actress and will stay close to audience

2014/12/19 | 271 views | 0 Comments | Permalink | Source

on reddit

photo541249.jpg

Actress, Son Ye-jin expressed her emotion in her acceptance speech when receiving Korean Top Star Award at the 2014 Actors' Night Awards by The Korea Film Actors Association, which took place on Floating Island, Seoul on December 19th.

This is the second award for Son Ye-jin this year following the Best Lead Actress Award she received from Deajong Awards for her role as Yeo-wol in the movie, ' Pirates' this year.

Son Ye-jin said "Thank you for this meaningful award. I am sincerely grateful to all the movie fans because I could wrap up this year with warm heart all together thanks to the love from the audience of movies".

She continued saying, "As time passes by, I get to learn valuable things I had not known previously. I am feeling more grateful day by day for things big and small. I know I'm fortunate as an actress and I'd like to stay close to the audience. I'll keep trying to become a better actress. Thank you".

Along with Son Ye-jinChoi Min-sik from "The Admiral: Roaring Currents" and Song Kang-ho from"The Attorney" received Korean Top Star Awards.

Source : star.mt.co.kr/view/st...

http://www.hancinema.net/son-ye-jin-says-she-is-lucky-as-actress-and-will-stay-close-to-audience-76708.html

35th Blue Dragon Awards Dress Analysis: Best vs. Worst, Son Ye-jin vs. Sin Se-kyeong

2014/12/17 | 4636 views | 3 Comments | Permalink | SourceShare on 

photo540611.jpg

The 35th Blue Dragon Awards was held on the 17th

Despite the freezing weather, the red carpet was hot. Actresses showed up in killer dresses including tube tops and lacey see-through's as well.

Dispatch chose the best and the worst dressers.

The best went to Son Ye-jin. She drew attention with a minimal look. The worst went to Sin Se-kyeong for wearing a loose dress that covered up her beauty.

photo540612.jpg

★ Best: Son Ye-jin

Son Ye-jin is an icon for innocence. She went against that and wore a shoxking dress and stood out. She focused on uniqueness and detail.

This is the most exposure she's undergone since her debut. She wore a purple tube top and peeked some more skin under her breast. Her backline also revealed sexy appeal and the mermaid skirt showed elegance.

photo540615.jpg

★ Good: Kim Hee-ae

Kim Hee-ae wore a dress that best emphasized on her aura and benefits. It looked like it was made for her. A bluish long dress is what she was seen in.

photo540614.jpg

★ Bad: Kim Hye-soo

Kim Hye-soo has always been the stealer of the show for her shockingly revealing dresses. However, she decided to do something different by wearing a completely covered-up dress. The long black dress was covered in old-style patterns that made it look like it was made only for home-wear.

The turtleneck made the dress look stuffy. The velvet added boredom to the dress and the pearl necklace she wore was long in the back and short at the front. The hair was too heavy in the front and made her look animated.

photo540613.jpg

★ Worst: Sin Se-kyeong

Sin Se-kyeong wore something that looked like it might've been borrowed last minute. The problem was that it didn't fit her. The pink laces were too big and dangly. The tone was also a problem. The dress was darker on the inside and didn't bring out any energy from her.

Not only that, the wrinkles by the tube top didn't bring out her volume at all. The clutch she held was completely hidden by the dress and the platformed shoes she wore wasn't at all in line with the dress. She was a mess.

Source : www.dispatch.co.kr/r....

http://www.hancinema.net/35th-blue-dragon-awards-dress-analysis-best-vs-worst-son-ye-jin-vs-sin-se-kyeong-76629.html

Pirates ~ 
id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"ソン・イェジン ロッテシネマ

cr to uploader

Hugs Campaign
id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"패션그룹형지 허그캠페인 응원인터뷰 by 손예진

cr to uploader