Son Ye-Jin 손예진 [Drama “Thirty-Nine” (JTBC/NETFLIX)]

Helena

Guest jjsweeter0211

The Tower" stands tall on first day

Source | 2012/12/26 | 

photo269451.jpg

According to the Korea Film Council on Dec. 26, the latest Korean movie "The Tower" chalked up more than 430,000 views on its first day of opening.
The film, which officially opened on Christmas, raked up 431,759 views in just one day, and if you include the early-bird screening which took place close to midnight on Dec. 24, the numbers are around 553,311.

Going by the first couple of days, the movie is expected to hit the 2 million mark in its first week.

The action movie revolves around heart-pounding stories of rescuers and the people trapped inside a luxurious building following a fire that takes place during Christmas celebrations.

The movie incorporated some cutting-edge computer graphics. 
Some 1,700 cuts out of 3,000 are computer generated images and 500 of those cuts are full 3-D cut scenes.

By Carla Sunwoo [carlasunwoo@joongang.co.kr]

Source : koreajoongangdaily.jo... ( English Korean )

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Aubrey Rose

hey i just found this really rare behind the scenes from a moment to remember

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Pm3bzgKbTk

anybody can translate this to english?
especially what syj and woo sung jung are talking about by themselves in the car and at the end when syj messed up the kiss scene lol

seriously they should do another movie together their chemistry is beyond great

thank you Aubrey Rose, i love this movie very much, i just wish somebody would put eng sub on that video, but nevertheless i enjoyed watching it even if i did not understand any word they were saying, i just love seeing her laugh, there was one scene where she asked for some money from a photographer i think and bought a bottled water
:))