Son Ye-Jin 손예진 [Drama “Thirty-Nine” (JTBC/NETFLIX)]

Helena

Okay, officially finished watching BaekYaHaeng. What can I say, I was stunned with the ending even though I couldn't get the lines between Mi Ho and the detective. It was so hard for Mi Ho and Yo Han because their current lives did not allow them to be close. The final scene broke my heart and made me cry because it was like their dream, a dream that could never become realistic. I felt Yo Han's love for Mi Ho, but could not find the same passion from Mi Ho. Probably she loved him in another way. However, I was desperate and heartbroken when I watched this movie. It reminded me of The Classic and April Snow because uri onnie's characters had to hide their loves or had to suffer with so much pain.

Now I really understand why Son Ye Jin chose PT as a comeback on small screen. BaekYaHaeng truly got all of her strength. My heart could hardly take all Mi Ho and Yo Han's painful feelings, so I realized it would be even harder for both Son Ye Jin and Go Soo to feel when shooting this movie. I just appreciated this movie and hard work from all the staff, actors, and actresses. Another great movie of uri onnie. Though I still prefer her in comedy because she can make me lol instead of crying.

Guest nyantaiajah

Hi all, I'm sharing again! Personal Taste Ep. 7 eng sub mp4 format.

I also want to express how good SYJ in Open City. I played it over and over again in my ipod. The story is excellent! SYJ acting is amazing. I just can't get enough of her. She's so beautiful. Is she married or has boyfriend already? Sorry, if it sounds gossiping but I'm just curious. Who ever he is, he's a lucky man. :)

Guest cris14

Nyan_about the BF, i hope she does have special someone by now (she is claiming that she is single and available..i think she is hiding her real love life or is it just really hard for someone that beautiful and successful to find someone who wouldn't be intimidated..heheh)..and i hope his a good looking lucky guy heheh

personally i like her with ko soo until now and i hope they do another colab again..a lighter one..

cheryl_yes the movie was just so painful for all the characters. although I watched that without sub but somehow I found that very comprehensive..BYH for me is her most impressive performance (in a very serious character, second is alone in love) to date..

I am excited for her movie with JDG..I hope that will be as impressive as well..

Guest whatleftforme

Hi Cris, thanks for all of your info, pic & update. I was so busy since last month, but I sneaked in a few times to check on this thread anyhow. I must say, I'm super uber happy to hear that she'll be collaborating with Jang Dong Gun in an upcoming movie :wub: . After that, she can work with Won Bin then I'm all satisfied :lol: .

After watching WN, I dare not to watch it the 2nd time because it was so painful, especially at Yohan's undying love for Miho. SYJ & KS did a wonderful job there, as many people mentioned, but I felt the storyline & music isn't that original or very outstanding. Maybe I got bored watching the movie since it's the same story repeated. I did love Baekyahaeng (Jdorama version) very much, but I couldn't let myself re-watch such dark thriller again. Regardless, two thumbs up for our lead actress & actor here. I had hoped that she & KS got nominated for this performance (or at least best couple perhaps?), but I was shattered at the nomination's list of this past Baeksang award 2010. Well, I don't know how the Korean movie award industry works anyway. Hope that they will be at Blue dragon or Grand Bell or get some award for their excellent acting skills.

About her new drama PT: it's love love love. There were few scenes that I literally fell off my bed from laughing too much. SYJ had transformed from ajumma into a sophisticated & beautiful lady, all thanks to Jeon Ji Ho :lol: She should do horror movie, too (recalling the chainsaw part, I thought she was the female version of Freddy haha). Sorry for my long post, I had to release some subjective opinion since I've been away for too long.

Have a nice weekend to all. Ooh, and happy mother's day :)

@whatleftforme: *waving* :) Hi, nice to meet you here. I read some of your posts. It is great to have another loyal fan join in our Son Ye Jin's fan club ^^

@cris: thanks for your hard work, as always!!! Miss your post lately but I know you're getting busy nowadays. Still trying to post here, so we appreciate your work a lot xxx

Guest cris14

whatleftforme_you've been away for too long that i have forgottn your name hhahaha (ann?)

it's okay we all get busy some times..I even dont' sleep well because of my sched keeps changing..i work at night and then next another sched again..aigoooo!!! but i sneak away a lot...heheh..just to visit here..

yeah WN was such a tragic that I was only able to watch twice..but the acting I agree was superb..

anywayzzzz welcome back!!!!

Guest cris14

cheryl, as always welcome!!! thanks also for always visiting..I can see your name a lot too when I am here..

Yes I am busy sometimes but not being able to be here does'nt seem to complete my week..heheh

Guest whatleftforme

Wave back at Cheryl ...

You still remember me, yep it's Anne.

I like the umbrella scene, it's so cute. I just finished watching ep 12 last night, oh it was so hilarious with the awkward scene. :lol: Can't wait for all of her future works. Hope PT will be #1 ranking of the W-Th slot. Can't wait to see her & KS at some event, they're very compatible & comfortable with each other. B)

Guest chatteraddict

wow, this thread is alive again.... just got my copy of White Night ang havent dare to watch it yet.. well because im very busy and i have a feeling i need some emotional preparation before watching it... ok, to those who's watching PT, im planning to watch it as soon as it aired and subs are complete (mainly because i dont like waiting weeks to know the ending) am i missing alot?

wow, this thread is alive again.... just got my copy of White Night ang havent dare to watch it yet.. well because im very busy and i have a feeling i need some emotional preparation before watching it... ok, to those who's watching PT, im planning to watch it as soon as it aired and subs are complete (mainly because i dont like waiting weeks to know the ending) am i missing alot?

You do miss a lot of things :) But don't worry, once you get to watch it, you'll catch up.

I love onnie's role in PT because it reminds me of her "The Art of Seduction". In PT, she shines even more with different emotional scenes :) She never fails to satisfy her fans while proving to others how a great actress she is. You should watch asap

Guest cris14

waving to all SYJ solid followers..

So busy yesterday with election thingy..heheh

anyways..I am happy to see yah girls posting here again!

hi andrea!..don't worry watch it whenever you feel like watching it..(WN)

about PT..hilarious yet very heart warming SYJ..