it's Ji suk in white right?

Guest cris14

zxa.jpg

zx.jpg

this really is her wackiest yet!!!!!!!!

really enjoying this character of her..

a different from her usual..

nice..

i wont be updating about the drama becoz you can already find that in PT thread..if she has other event..I will post update..if I find one...

Guest chatteraddict

wow...thanks cris for the pics! I always visit this thread to see if its still moving! It seems everyone jumped to PT thread.. for some reason im scared to post anything there! lol

anyone here watching PT? how is it? is the chemistry there?

Its easy for me to download but i dont want to see it without subs and im just too impatient to wait for the next episodes so i might watch the whole thing after its done...though im hearing good things about it!

Thanks for all the pics :D It's nice to see some captures of Park Gae In in PT

To say the truth, I really enjoy uri onnie's comeback on small screen. It has been more than two years since Spotlight and I miss her so much. Compared to any other roles in the past, Park Gae In has a special personality. Although she is simple minded in term of love, I like the way she loves someone. She gives that person her whole heart, hence it is more difficult for her to get over. But once she knows the limit, she will work her best to stop herself from dreaming an unrealistic life. I just love the way she is right now.

In term of working, I admire her character. She has been trying her best to work so that her father can be proud of her, but because of her characteristic, things turn out to be so different and uncontrollable.

I was able to watch PT with sub in my own language, and I realized her past life was not as happy as others, in both way: love and family. It seems that her father doesn't love her that much, especially after her mother died. When I realize that, my heart is so much in pain. I wonder how she can live in that big house with all memories of her mother without her father besides her. It must have been really lonely and desperate. And relating that to the friendship she has with In Hee, I feel upset for Gae In. I wonder how their friendship can last that long. Probably it is just Gae In who tries to keep their friendship.

I hope Gae In will change a little toward her life from now on. I know she is nice to people even though they hurt her in many ways. I just hope that Jun Jin Ho will help her realize how valuable and great she is, and that she does not need sympathy from others. She only needs love from family and those whom she dearly loves.

Uri onnie is really great and seems like younger when she appears on screen :) I can feel a little of chemistry between her and Lee Min Ho. It is hard for me to get easy look on Lee Min Ho since his last drama was a hit not due to its content. I really want to see how Lee Min Ho can pull out the character Jun Jin Ho and how significant JJH is in Gae In's life. Other than that, I enjoy the show. I know a lot of people feel sad for rating or some hope that it will reach 30%. To me, the rating nowadays sucks in general in Korea. It doesn't tell you anything about the quality and the story of a drama. For most dramas I enjoy, their rating did not exceed 20%. The things I look and evaluate in a drama, are the quality, the story, the characters' personality, and the actors' possibility to show their roles on screen. If the story seems to go around without a focal point, or a highlighted theme, then I drop it. I become pickier after following Korean dramas for many years.

This post seems long :) but it has been so long since onnie is back to the screen. I'm still waiting for Into The White Night because I want to enjoy my favorite couple: Son Ye Jin - Go Soo ^^

Happy Easter everyone.

Guest cris14

cheryl..same here..my fave couple ko soo and yejin...I was hoping to see them in baeksang but didn't happen..hopefully next time!

I am just enjoying this series of yejin as of the moment..

her character is such a mess!!! heheh not so like yejin, which is for me again proved as to how good she is when it comes to acting different kinds of emotions..hilarious they way she destroys her beautiful face just to be in character..

I myself can't even believe she is doing that..hhahaha..so different of her..

Andrea, I've watched 2 latest episodes..like I said, expect a very different yejin here...

Guest cris14

and speaking of baekyaheng movie..

i think that, it is her most challenging character yet..

watching the movie really was painful how much more for the characters..

I thought her character was really to blame for everything but it's not actually like that..

the movie has a heart even for the most cruel character..

bravo for the actors..great acting!

ko soo and yejin sadly didn't have intimate scenes together but even with that 2 scenes where they just held hands

and talking to each other behind and infront of the door not being able to even touch each other..was really heart wrenching for me...

I could say that this time she really wowed me with her portrayal of the character in the movie

and ko soo too..

zxzxz.jpg

and speaking of baekyaheng movie..

i think that, it is her most challenging character yet..

watching the movie really was painful how much more for the characters..

I thought her character was really to blame for everything but it's not actually like that..

the movie has a heart even for the most cruel character..

bravo for the actors..great acting!

ko soo and yejin sadly didn't have intimate scenes together but even with that 2 scenes where they just held hands

and talking to each other behind and infront of the door not being able to even touch each other..was really heart wrenching for me...

I could say that this time she really wowed me with her portrayal of the character in the movie

and ko soo too..

Have to agree with you :)

I remember she chose PT because she wanted a new project that brings her some fun and joy after BaekYaHaeng. So I think this movie and the character she portrayed have taken out all of her energy. It was a real challenge for her to play that character. When I watched the trailer, I can sense the heavy atmosphere with mystery and sadness. This will be the saddest and the most challenging character she has played so far. Despite that fact, I still want to enjoy the movie. The relationship between the man and the woman in this story is subtle. No talking is needed. What they need is understanding and listening. When you don't talk, sometimes you will listen well and understand things better. I figured that out when I just watched the trailer. Have to wait patiently for the movie to be uploaded online.

Thanks for the pic cris!

anyone here watching PT? how is it? is the chemistry there?

Its easy for me to download but i dont want to see it without subs and im just too impatient to wait for the next episodes so i might watch the whole thing after its done...though im hearing good things about it!

I think I will also wait until the subs are done, which means wait a looong time ^^

Let's see if I can resist :D

It's a complete different feeling when I see yejin with glasses and baggy clothes. The gifs (especially the last one) are funny ^^

Thanks!

Guest cris14

celebrities88, thanks for updating!..

flake, I couldn't resist..hehehe

loving her look with that glasses and the hoodie..