Son Ye-Jin 손예진 [Drama “Thirty-Nine” (JTBC/NETFLIX)]

Helena

[2024/07/04 | 28th BIFAN]  Day 1 highlights with Son Yejin at BIFAN Film Festival red carpet opening ceremony. 😍😘🔥

[2024/07/04] Son Yejin, the perfect goddess's gorgeous red carpet appearance at 28th Bucheon International Fantastic Film Festival opening ceremony. 

• Love 1

A heartfelt tribute video to Son Yejin’s filmography at the BIFAN opening ceremony.💖

“She continues a brilliant journey in the world she created.”

Son Yejin with Krystal Jung and Jang Dong-yoon at BIFAN’s opening ceremony last nite. 
“I am honored that BIFAN has prepared a 'Special Actor Exhibition' to meet the audience." "Many actors each have their own unique charm and color, & I am grateful that you have valued my unique color." ~ Son Yejin, 28th BIFAN 

Spoiler

[2024/07/05| D-2 BIFAN] Son Yejin at 28th BIFAN’s Special Actor Exhibition press conference held at Hyundai Department Store's Jungdong Culture Hall in Bucheon, Gyeonggi Province this afternoon.

*Son Yejin gamely granting a request and copying her cute gesture behind her .😄

IMG-1228.jpg

IMG-1225.jpg