Son Ye-Jin 손예진 [Drama “Thirty-Nine” (JTBC/NETFLIX)]

Helena

13 hours ago, Ja LY ap said:

I guess this is the new place of BinJin Family  live now. 

@Ja LY ap Thanks for sharing. 😘  Yes, that’s their new house and back to Seoul...closeby Vast (Hyun Bin’s agency), neighbours with BTS V (unless he moved). 

https://www.koreaboo.com/stories/check-view-bts-v-new-not-so-humble-abode-apelbaum-samsung-dong/

Spoiler

IMG-9777.jpg

IMG-9779.jpg

SOURCE

new house maybe?
IMG-8504.jpg

• Like 1

@bearcreek I am not sure but from what I read Hyun Bin  bestfriend  Jang Dong Gun and his family live in Apelbaum and Lee Byung Hun and Lee Min Jung (close friend of Son Ye Jin and one of Cinderella7) live in Apelbaum too.  Jang Dong Gun and Ko So Young, married in 2010, have a son (13) and a daughter (10). Lee Byung Hun and Lee Min Jung, married in 2013, have a son (9) and a daughter too (6months). Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin , married in 2022, have a son ( 18 months) and very very soon a daughter . 😃

On 6/14/2024 at 11:40 AM, Ja LY ap said:

@bearcreek I am not sure but from what I read Hyun Bin  bestfriend  Jang Dong Gun and his family live in Apelbaum and Lee Byung Hun and Lee Min Jung (close friend of Son Ye Jin and one of Cinderella7) live in Apelbaum too.  

@Ja LY ap  I read from X (formerly twitter) that Jang Dong Gun family and Lee Byung Hun family used to lived in Apelbaum and they have moved.

Spoiler

Lee Byung Hun current house
IMG-9826.jpg

Jang Dong Gun current house
IMG-9825.jpg

On 6/14/2024 at 11:40 AM, Ja LY ap said:

@bearcreek Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin , married in 2022, have a son ( 18 months) and very very soon a daughter . 😃

Haha I love that.  I hope too that Son Yejin and Hyun Bin to have a beautiful princess very soon.  Son Yejin’s bestie Lee Jung Hyun  announced the news of her second pregnancy on KBS 2TV's 'New Release Edition Restaurant' broadcast today 14th. She is due to give birth in November (Baby Alkong’s birth month) 😁

Lee Jung Hyun, who suffered from morning sickness during her first pregnancy, is experiencing morning sickness while pregnant with her second.[…]”

https://m.entertain.naver.com/article/076/0004156908

Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin selected as muse for jewelry ‘Lloyd’… ‘Rose Garden’ pictorial released 

555956_879458_2041.jpg

IMG-9848.jpg

[SINGLE LIST]
Jewelry brand Lloyd has selected actress Son Ye-jin as the brand's muse. 
Lloyd released the '2024 Tudor Rose Garden Collection' pictorial and campaign video with Son Ye-jin at the same time as her muse selection.

In the pictorial, Son Ye-jin completed a bold yet elegant styling by layering Lloyd's signature item, a Tudor rose diamond necklace, over a white dress that exposed her shoulders.

The Tudor Rose Garden Collection worn by Son Ye-jin is a design that reinterprets the British royal family's emblem, 'Tudor Rose', and is made up of diamonds to create a three-dimensional structure that looks like a blooming flower, expressing the 'beauty of flowers that do not change over time.'

This collection is characterized by capturing the changes of flowers according to the season, from a single petal to a flower that has just bloomed, to a fully blooming bouquet, with the brilliant brilliance of diamonds.

555956_879459_2129.jpg

An E-Land Lloyd official said, “Actress Son Ye-jin, who has built an unrivaled character that surpasses herself in each work, matches the identity that Lloyd pursues, so we decided to join her as our muse.”  “We will be reborn as a jewelry brand that expresses Son Ye-jin, who has been loved by the people, and a new beauty." 

To commemorate the selection of the muse, Lloyd launched a promotion that provides limited-time price benefits for eight representative products of the Tudor Rose Garden Collection and a limited quantity of pure gold cards (0.2g, 1g) containing Son Ye-jin's pictorial. In addition, we have prepared a variety of promotions, including exclusive Kakao channel giveaways.

Lloyd the Gift update. 
“To commemorate the meeting between Lloyd and Son Ye-jin, Lloyd are releasing a special solid pure gold card in a limited edition of 1,000 pieces each of 0.2g and 1g, has a serial number written on it, so you can feel the significance of the limitation even more deeply. Find it now at Lloyd's offline stores and online official malls nationwide.”

IMG-9969.jpg