Son Ye-Jin 손예진 [Drama “Thirty-Nine” (JTBC/NETFLIX)]

Helena

[2006/08/28]  Hyun Bin and Son Yejin took first place for 'Male & female celebrity they would like to date on Chuseok‘ through The Talk survey.

♥ Hyun Bin  — 34%
♥ Son Yejin — 31%

20060828185112.058.0.jpg

SOURCE

Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin, No. 1 celebrities you want to date on the 7th of July

[JOY NEWS]
Popular stars Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin were selected as the top male and female celebrities who would like to go on a date during the upcoming Chuseok Festival.

The online community ‘The Talk’ conducting a survey targeting male and female netizens (male: 1,872 people, female: 1,324 people) on the 30th of July (7th day of the 7th month of the lunar calendar) on the 'Celebrity they would like to date on Chuseok'. It was revealed on the 28th that Hyun Bin (34%) and Son Ye-jin (31%) each took first place.

Netizens ranked these two actors as '#1 Dates' for Hyun Bin because 'he seems to be single-minded when it comes to women like his character in the MBC drama 'My Name is Kim Sam-soon'' and Son Ye-jin 'because she has a cute and cute image that attracts me.'

1139893254_1.jpg

1150962955_2.jpg

Song Joong-ki's lips → Son Ye-jin's eyes... relay showing off their son's visuals 

2023.10.16. 8:32am

0003188243_001_20231016083201202.jpg?type=w430

Song Joong-ki, Son Ye-jin, Lee Byung-hun / Photo = Star News

[STAR NEWS]
It's a visual that looks good even without looking at it. 

Actors who have captured the hearts of fans around the world with their warm visuals are receiving a lot of attention just by mentioning their second generation. Although no photos of their children's faces have been released yet, the description alone predicts that they are as beautiful as celebrities, raising the public's curiosity.

0003188243_003_20231016083201388.jpg?type=w430

/Photo = YouTube channel ‘Imjinhan Class’

Son Ye-jin, who married Hyun Bin in March of last year and welcomed her son in November of the same year, recently appeared on the YouTube channel 'Imjin Han Class' and boasted about her son. On this day, Son Ye-jin answered the question, "What many people are curious about is babies. Isn't it difficult to raise a baby these days?" and replied, "Of course, there are difficult parts, but it is a happiness I have never felt in my life." 

Next, when Son Ye-jin was asked about her plans for a second child, she honestly said, "I need to think about it, but the child is so pretty." 

In particular, Son Ye-jin said about her son's visuals, "Many people say that he looks strangely similar. The eyes and top look like me, and the bottom looks like his father. But they say the baby's face keeps changing. I like it better because it looks more like me now."

10 best Korean Dramas on Netflix to start with if you’re a first-time viewer

This is your entry point into big, big world of K-drama

[GQ INDIA]

Over the last few years, Korean dramas have been some of the most widely streamed shows on OTT platforms. There are stats that prove this. According to a survey conducted by Statista in 2022 across 26 countries,about 36 percent of respondents stated that Korean dramas were very popular in their countries that year. Part of the credit for the popularity of this genre of shows goes to Squid Game which drew in more than 111 million viewers within 17 days of its release in September 2021 on Netflix. But if you’re looking to expand your knowledge of K-drama, these 10 Korean Dramas on Netflix are a great way to kickstart your journey into the big, big world of Korean television. From romcoms to historical dramas, take your pick from this list of all-time K-drama favourites. 

2. “Crash Landing On You”(2019)

Hyun Bin Smile GIF by The Swoon
crash landing on you

The story of this show goes like this: when a successful South Korean businesswoman and chaelbol heiress is swept away in a sudden storm while paragliding, she crash lands in the North Korean portion of a demilitarised zone and meets the captain of the army who decides to help her out. What follows is a secret romance that brews between the two. Sounds interesting, right? The show received worldwide acclaim after its release during the Covid-19 pandemic and made Hyun Bin, Son Ye-jin, Seo Ji-hye, and Kim Jung-hyun household names.

Lee Seo-jin, playing the game wrong, “A pretty sister who buys me food?” “Who is this?” → When they say Son Ye-jin, “You’re pretty.” 

2023.10.20. 7:19 AM

F8zkXQOXAAAJ8Km?format=jpg&name=small

[OSEN]

'God of Communication on a Business Trip - Seo Jin's Edition' Lee Seo-jin appeared to approve of Son Ye-jin's appearance while playing a game. 

In tvN's 'God of Business Trip Communication - Seojin's Edition', which aired on the afternoon of the 19th, the final story of the unity competition held for communication between 'Seojin's' executives and employees was revealed. 

During the break, the members were watching the headquarters YouTube channel featuring Jung Yu-mi. Then, Jung Yu-mi appeared and said, “What?” and she couldn’t hold back her laughter. 

When it was meal time, the members stood up and V asked, “If I work hard, can I get invited like that?” Lee Seo-jin, who heard this, said, “If you want to go there, you will go. “You can go even if I’m not invited,” he answered realistically, making people laugh.

0004950140_002_20231020071902333.png?type=w430

For dinner, the production team prepared Gangwon-do specialties from the land, sea, and air. The game is played by subtracting items one by one. They decided to continue speaking, and V showed confidence, saying, “I’m really a veteran at this.” 

While talking about the title of the drama, Seojin Lee answered “older sister” after “buying me food well.” When 'pretty' was omitted and received a citation, Lee Seo-jin looked dumbfounded and snorted. 

Lee Seo-jin then asked, “Who is it? “Who is the main character?” she asked, and upon hearing the answer that it was Son Ye-jin, she coolly admitted, “She’s pretty,” making her audience burst into laughter.