Son Ye-Jin 손예진 [Drama “Thirty-Nine” (JTBC/NETFLIX)]

Helena

[2018/09/30] <The Negotiation> Daegu stage greetings 5 years ago today!

Hyun Bin: Daegu, Taegu is coming. Is that right?
Son Yejin: Taegu is coming to my hometown.

Son Yejin IG post with Hyun Bin in Daegu.

”I came together with the best actress from

Daegu, Son Yejin.” ~ Hyun Bin, 2018/09/30 <The Negotiation> Daegu stage greeting

Spoiler

K-netizens discuss the major difference of plastic surgery beauty vs natural beauty

SEPTEMBER 30, 2023 | ALLKPOP

SOURCE

F7O0RAabEAA4wtI?format=jpg&name=large

Korean netizens recently engaged in vibrant discussions regarding the substantial disparities between plastic surgery-enhanced beauty and innate, natural beauty.

In the dazzling world of South Korean entertainment, beauty has always been a prominent aspect. With such a focus on outer beauty, numerous celebrities have opted for surgical enhancements to improve their visuals. And it's often no secret that these Korean celebrities have gone under the knife to achieve that perfect look.

With South Korea being one of the leading countries known for its booming plastic surgery industry, the results of these procedures are impeccable and outstanding. Sometimes, it is hard to notice if a celebrity has gotten plastic surgery.

However, in the recent intriguing discussion, K-netizens have pointed out that the clear difference between plastic surgery beauty versus natural beauty becomes revealed as the individual grows older.

One netizen explained, "The biggest difference between plastic surgery beauty and natural beauty becomes more apparent as you age. Plastic surgery beauties might look pretty when they're young, but as they age and continue to undergo surgeries or procedures, they gradually develop a sense of looking artificial. On the other hand, natural beauties seem to age gracefully without any sense of artificiality. People like Han Hyo Joo, Kim Hyeon Joo, and Jun Ji Hyun are examples of this. They remain incredibly beautiful even as they age."

Other netizens joined the conversation and commented, "Above all, the aura possessed by natural beauties is something that plastic surgery beauties cannot replicate," "To sum it up, while natural beauties may have retouching to enhance their looks to a certain extent, they do not undergo plastic surgery that alters their innate appearance or disrupts their harmony. They are already naturally perfect, and that's why they are even rarer, legendary, and deserving of praise," "Yes, that's right. Especially when surgery involves messing with the bones, the face tends to become increasingly unnatural," and "Agreed. It does become obvious when they get older."

Son Yejin is ranked #15 for Movie Actor Brand Reputation in September 2023. 

IMG-0533.jpg

IMG-0465.jpg

IMG-0466.jpg

The Korea Business Research Institute has revealed this month’s brand reputation for movie actors!

From August 29, 2023 to September 29, 2023, the Korea Corporate Reputation Research Institute analyzed 120,632,402 brand big data of 50 movie stars loved by Korean consumers by classifying the relationships between consumers and brands using a big data reputation algorithm.

The top 30 movie star brand reputation rankings in September 2023 are Go Yoon-jung, Ahn Jae-hong, Jo In-seong, Han Hyo-joo, Lee Byung-hun, Son Seok-gu, Ryu Seung-ryong, Han Ji-min, Park Seo-jun, Park Bo-young, Jung Hae-in, Kim Nam-gil, Ha Jung-woo, Jeon Yeo-bin, Son Ye-jin, Kim Hye-soo, Im Si-wan, and Yoo Hae-jin. , Jung Woo, Gong Yoo, Kim Tae-ri, Park Hae-jin, Hyun Bin, Song Ji-hyo, Lee Hak-ju, Lee Seo-jin, Cha Tae-hyun, Ahn Seong-gi, Kim So-hye, and Ma Dong-seok.

http-nnycrhhkuqxy896291-gcdn-ntruss-com-

September Movie Star Brand Reputation Rankings Announced

Sep 30, 2023
by E. Cha

The Korean Business Research Institute has revealed this month’s brand reputation rankings for film actors!

The rankings were determined through an analysis of the consumer participation, media coverage, interaction, and community awareness indexes of 50 popular movie stars, using big data collected from August 25 to September 25.

Check out the top 30 for this month below!

1. Go Yoon Jung
  2. Ahn Jae Hong
  3. Jo In Sung
  4. Han Hyo Joo
  5. Lee Byung Hun
  6. Son Suk Ku
  7. Ryu Seung Ryong
  8. Han Ji Min
  9. Park Seo Joon
  10. Park Bo Young
  11. Jung Hae In
  12. Kim Nam Gil
  13. Ha Jung Woo
  14. Jeon Yeo Been
  15. Son Ye Jin
  16. Kim Hye Soo
  17. Im Siwan
  18. Yoo Hae Jin
  19. Jung Woo
  20. Gong Yoo
  21. Kim Tae Ri
  22. Park Hae Jin
  23. Hyun Bin
  24. Song Ji Hyo
  25. Lee Hak Joo
  26. Lee Seo Jin
  27. Cha Tae Hyun
  28. Ahn Sung Ki
  29. Kim So Hye
  30. Ma Dong Seok

IMG-0465.jpg

IMG-0466.jpg

SOOMPI >>> september-movie-star-brand-reputation-rankings-announced-2

[2022/10/02] A year ago today when pregnant Son Yejin and her husband goes on <Confidential Assignment 2> movie date.  She is part of the 7 million cumulative audience when ‘CA2’ crosses the line.

“Stressless Cinema [Cine de Chef]  22/10/02 | 21:40 pm - 23:54pm, Row E3-4”

149990-F6-BC7-A-46-E5-AA04-3-D81438-F6-B

Son Yejin is ranked #41 for Actor Brand Reputation in September 2023. 

IMG-0631.jpg

IMG-0481.jpg

The Korea Business Research Institute has revealed this month’s brand reputation for actors!

The Korea Corporate Reputation Research Institute collected 181,966,435 brand big data of 100 actors appearing in dramas, movies, and OTTs aired from August 29, 2023 to September 29, 2023, based on consumer brand participation, media volume, traffic volume, and community. It was measured quantitatively and indexed using a brand reputation algorithm. 

The 100th place in the actor brand reputation ranking in September 2023 are Go Yoon-jung, Namgoong Min, Jo In-seong, Han Hyo-joo, Ahn Eun-jin, Lee Byung-hun, Ahn Hyo-seop, Kim Se-jeong, Han Ji-min, Kim Nam-gil, Son Seok-gu, Jeon Yeo-bin, Ryu Seung-ryong, and Ma Dong-seok. , Lim Ji-yeon, Jo Bo-ah, Song Joong-ki, Gong Yoo, Rowoon, Lee Da-in, Kim So-hyun, Ahn Jae-hong, Hwang Jung-eum, Lee Yoo-bi, Baek Jin-hee, Kang Hoon, Kim Rae-won, Lee Gyu-han, Hwang Min-hyun, Ha Jung-woo, Park Seong-hoon, Lee Min-ki, Ryu Seung-beom, Yeom Hye-ran, Jung Hae-in, Park Seo-jun, Gong Seungyeon, Park Bo-young, Ha Jun, Im Si-wan, Son Ye-jin, Yuna, Lee Seo-jin, Yoo Hae-jin, Kim Ji-eun, Jeon Hye-jin, Kim Min-ho, Kim Tae-ri, Kim Hye-soo, Yoon Kye-sang, Song Ji-hyo, Hyun Bin, Cha Tae-hyun, Kang Yul, Park Hae-jin, Jung Woo, Sooyoung, Kim Dong-wook, Jang Dong-gun, Seohyun, Nam Joo-hyuk. , Ahn Jae-hyun, Lee Ho-jeong, Lee Je-hoon, Su-ho, Kim Seong-gyun, Park Jung-min, Cha Seung-won, Lee Sun-kyun, Lee Jun-hyuk, Cha Ju-young, Kim Yun-woo, Lee Si-woo, Go Min-si, Eom Ki-jun, Kim Hee-won, Kwon Sang-woo, Kwon Yul, Lee Hak-ju, Kang Boo-ja, Kim So-hye, Han Ji-wan, Son Ho-jun, Lee Eung-kyung, Na In-woo , Kim Jin-woo, Jang Hye-jin, Park Seong-woong, Lee Jun, Ahn Seong-gi, Lee Ji-hoon, Kim Shin-rok, Bae Da-bin, Ra Mi-ran, Chung Eui-je, Uhm Ji-won, Kim Yu-mi, Ko Gyu-pil, Yoo Jun-sang, and Shin Eun-kyung were analyzed through brand big data.

SOURCE

“A beauty that is difficult to live with normally”… Ki Sung-yong ♥ Han Hye-jin → Hyun Bin ♥ Son Ye-jin, ★ is hot even for the second generation

Hyun Bin ♥ Son Ye-jin 2nd generation “They look like Son Ye-jin” 

0003776227_001_20231002170101204.jpg?type=w430
From the left, soccer player Ki Sung-yong, actors Han Hye-jin, Hyun Bin, and Son Ye-jin. / My Daily

[MY DAILY]
Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin also directly conveyed the beauty of the second generation. Son Ye-jin previously appeared on the YouTube channel 'Imjinhan Class' on the 27th of last month and commented on her son's appearance. On March 31st last year, Son Ye-jin married actor Hyun Bin, whom she met on the cable channel tvN's drama 'Crash Landing on You'. Afterwards, they had a son in November of last year.

0003776227_002_20231002170101241.jpg?type=w430

YouTube ‘Im Jinhan Class’ video capture

Son Ye-jin said of her son, "Many people say that he has an uncanny resemblance. The eyes and the top (of the face) resemble me, and the bottom resembles his father. They say that babies' faces keep changing. Now, he looks more like me." “It feels good.”

Ki Sung-yong ♥ Han Hye-jin and Hyun Bin ♥ Son Ye-jin attract attention just by mentioning the second generation

2023.10.02. 9:00 PM

0004936519_001_20230928191206156.jpg?type=w430

[OSEN]
Mentions of the second generation of stars, including actress Han Hye-jin, soccer player Ki Sung-yong's daughter, actors Son Ye-jin and Hyun Bin's son, are raising public curiosity. 

Another top star couple, Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin, are also attracting attention with their second-generation looks. The couple, who welcomed a son in November last year, has been revealing their happy family life through social media. Recently, Son Ye-jin appeared as a guest on a golf YouTube channel and directly mentioned her son. 

At the time, Son Ye-jin said, "Of course there are difficult parts (due to parenting), but the happiness that a child gives me is a happiness I have never felt in my life. In some ways, I have lived in a different world. After working for 20 years, I started to focus more on family. "I've become more focused, and I'm so happy now. I want to do better, take better care of my child, and be a good wife and mother, so I use up a lot of energy. Still, I feel very happy," she said, expressing how she feels about becoming a mother. 

In particular, when asked who the child resembles, she said, "Many people say that the child resembles me in an uncanny way. They say that the eyes and the top resemble me, and the bottom resembles the father. But they say that babies' faces keep changing. Now, they look more like me. “It’s better because it’s the same,” he said with a laugh. 

0000630753_001_20230929073501305.jpg?type=w430
0004938965_003_20231002210005283.png?type=w430

Netizens predicting the appearance of the second generation of star couples have been appearing frequently. In addition, references to the children of actual celebrity couples are added, stimulating both anticipation and curiosity. 

Moreover, recently, in the entertainment industry, the saying, “If you plant soybeans, beans will grow, and if you plant red beans, red beans will grow,” is being repeated. This is because idols and new stars who have inherited the good looks or talents of stars are loved in large numbers. 

Appreciative Son Yejin uses the gifts that generous China Handcream team gifted her last Nov & Dec 2022. Hahaha, looks like the poor gingerbread man is already worn out by Baby Alkong.  :blush:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cx9YOQgpYIG/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cmvld4JOUcP/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

https://www.instagram.com/p/ClGNGBRJSfO/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

9-C983-D30-C7-AE-4061-9-B07-6934-B21-E3-

Spoiler

F7krl4RaIAA0YiU?format=jpg&name=small

IMG-0699.jpg

IMG-0698.jpg

Spoiler

IMG-0697.jpg

F7kIsKia0AANVJu?format=jpg&name=900x900

IMG-0672.jpg

Sweetest Son Yejin put her Jellycat soft toys on the storage basket from 2 fans from Los Angeles & Calgary who went to Korea this April and personally delivered their lovely gifts to Son Yejin at MSTeam and also to Hyun Bin at Vast.  She treasures her loving fans and values their thoughtful gifts. :kiss_wink:

IMG-0718.jpg

IMG-0717.jpg

Throwback blogger sharing  Hyun Bin and Son Yejin recently baby-proofing their home with Hyundai L&C Popomy Baby mats.

IMG-0668.jpg

F5UBZuCa8AAMCAg?format=jpg&name=medium

IMG-0036.jpg

"..he also went to Hyun Bin ♡ Son Yejin's house to do the construction and got an autograph. The house there is so big that he say they spent alot of money on the Hyundai L&C Popomy Baby mats" ~ OP, naver cafe

Spoiler

IMG-0035.jpg

IMG-0038.jpg

Hyun Bin ♥ Son Ye-jin, does she play like this with her son? ”Autumn comes so suddenly”

MLZPUJ46TA46T3O4NEL6L2TZQM.jpg

[PICKON]
Hyun Bin's wife and actress Son Ye-jin said hello to the suddenly approaching fall weather.

On the 4th, Son Ye-jin posted on her Instagram, "The long holiday is over~ The weather has suddenly turned into fall. It always seems like fall comes so suddenly and without time to prepare. Everyone, have a nice return to your daily life and stay away from colds in the morning and evening. A photo was released with the message, “Be careful.”

In the photo, there are small tactile play toys made of soft fabric such as corn, bananas, and eggplants. This reminds me of the image of Son Ye-jin enjoying play with her son, who is about 11 months old, and makes me smile.

Meanwhile, Son Ye-jin married Hyun Bin in March of last year and had a son in November of that year.

‘Son Ye-jin model’ Piretti launches unique field look ‘Signature Monogram 

F7jh_sgbMAA1d0U?format=jpg&name=large

[SINGLE LIST]

Premium golf wear brand Piretti presents the elegant and sophisticated ‘Signature Monogram Collection’.

This collection further emphasized a luxurious feel by developing and applying a monogram design with a spade and clover pattern along with the Piretti logo. The monogram pattern is applied to the product using print and jacquard methods, making it a unique and classic design that goes well with not only golf wear but also everyday styling.

The representative product, 'Mateta Pleated Culottes', presents a unique design with pleats of different sizes on the front and back. The unique and relaxed silhouette flutters with the moving performance when swinging. A detachable pocket has been added to increase usability in the field. 

This collection further emphasized a luxurious feel by developing and applying a monogram design with a spade and clover pattern along with the Piretti logo. The monogram pattern is applied to the product using print and jacquard methods, making it a unique and classic design that goes well with not only golf wear but also everyday styling.

The representative product, 'Mateta Pleated Culottes', presents a unique design with pleats of different sizes on the front and back. The unique and relaxed silhouette flutters with the moving performance when swinging. A detachable pocket has been added to increase usability in the field. 

This product recently attracted a lot of attention when Piretti model and actress Son Ye-jin wore it on the YouTube channel Im Jinhan Class, and it became the best-selling product. There are two colors, white and black, and the price is 480,000 won. The Savona hooded anorak and elite color ribbon sun cap worn together are currently sold out in online stores and are only available in select stores.

The 'Matera Lining Frill Jacket' is a windbreaker jacket with feminine sleeve shirring. The Piretti signature monogram is printed throughout, creating a sophisticated mood and allowing for unique styling. It is a field essential in the fall season with severe daily temperature fluctuations, using a stretch, slightly brushed lining. It was released in white and black 2 and is priced at 680,000 won.

'Woven Square Bag' is a unique square bag with excellent storage capacity with a pouch pocket. A detachable nylon webbing shoulder strap is included, increasing its usability as a handbag or crossbag depending on the situation. The price is 380,000 won.

'Hyun Bin♥' Son Ye-jin boasts a basket of cute fruit dolls... A gift for her son?

0001271833_001_20231004170201284.jpg?type=w430

[TV REPORT]
Actress Son Ye-jin gave her final greetings for the holiday season.

On the 4th, Son Ye-jin posted a photo on her social media account with the message, "The long holiday is over." He continued, "The weather suddenly turned into fall. It always seems like fall comes so suddenly and without any time to prepare."

Son Ye-jin expressed her affection by worrying about the health of her fans, saying, "Everyone, please return to your daily routine and be careful not to catch a cold due to the cold wind in the morning and evening." The photo Son Ye-jin posted along with the article also caught everyone's attention.

This is a photo of a basket full of crops and fruits such as corn, eggplant, bananas, tomatoes, cookies, and cute plush toys with eyes, nose, and mouth. Cute props delighted the eyes of fans, as if they were enjoying a bountiful Chuseok holiday. Furthermore, it can be seen as a toy that Son Ye-jin and Hyun Bin's children play with, giving a sense of satisfaction at the sight of a harmonious family.

Meanwhile, Son Ye-jin married Hyun Bin in March 2022. Afterwards, in November of the same year, she gave birth to her son and received congratulations from many people. As a couple of the century, many people showed interest in the beauty of the couple's second child.

0007080465_001_20230928160706602.jpg?type=w430

Accordingly, Son Ye-jin appeared on the online channel 'Im Jinhan Class' on the 27th and said, "Many people say that I have an uncanny resemblance to (Hyun Bin). They say that the eyes and top look like me, and the bottom looks like my father. But they say that babies' faces keep changing. “I like it better because it seems more like me now.”

When asked, "Do you want to have another child?", she replied, "I need to think about it," but, "The baby is so pretty. So cute," revealing her affection for her son and mentioning plans for additional children.