Son Ye-Jin 손예진 [Drama “Thirty-Nine” (JTBC/NETFLIX)]

Helena

Baby Alkong has got the best facial attributes from his parents ~ eyes smile from Son Yejin and *possibly* dimples and strong chin from Hyun Bin.

"They say from his eyes up he resembles me. He got the rest from Hyun Bin. At this moment he resembles me more, which I'm happy about." ~ Son Yejin, 2023/09/27

F7BpYGPasAAazDz?format=jpg&name=large

F7Q-Y1-aAAAjIyk?format=jpg&name=medium

• Love 1

“Of course, raising a child is difficult. But the joy that he brings… I’ve never experienced it in my life, ever. [Having another baby] is another matter. I just love my son. He is the apple of my eye.” ~ Son Yejin, 2023/09/27

E1-ECDF00-E1-F5-48-BF-9-F43-22983098-AD9

• Like 1

Son Ye-jin "I like my son because he resembles me more than Hyun Bin ♥... I'm worried about giving birth to a second child" ('Lim Jin Han Class')

2023092901002185700273141_20230928150405806.jpg?type=w430

[SPORTS CHOSUN]

Actress Son Ye-jin revealed about her happy married life. 

On the 27th, professional golfer Lim Jin-han's channel 'Im Jin-han Class' posted the question 'Can I be this happy? A video titled ‘A round dripping with happiness’ was released. 

When asked, "Isn't it very difficult to raise a baby?" Son Ye-jin smiled brightly and said, "Of course there are difficult parts, but I am a happiness I have never felt in my life." When asked if she wanted to have another child, she said, "I need to think about it, but the baby is so pretty."

2023092901002185700273142_20230928150405810.jpg?type=w430

Son Ye-jin confessed, "After working for 20 years, I now live in a different world. I am so happy now. I want to take good care of my child and be a good wife. It takes a lot of energy, but I am very happy nonetheless." She also revealed her future plans. She said Son Ye-jin, "I've been working constantly, but I'm taking a break after getting married and having a child. I'm thinking that I must greet you with a good piece of work." 

She also shared what fans will be most curious about: the 2-year-old's appearance. Son Ye-jin said, "Many people say that I have an uncanny resemblance to my husband, a mixture of me and my husband. They say that the top of the eyes resembles me, and the bottom of the eyes resembles the father. They say that the child's face keeps changing. I am glad that he looks more like me now." did. 

Meanwhile, Son Ye-jin got married in March last year, and she welcomed her son in November.

Son Ye-jin "A son? My eyes...♥ Hyun Bin looks like Ha-gwan... I'm worried about the second child, the baby is so pretty" [Made Hot Review]

0003775596_001_20230928130301234.jpg?typ

‘Im Jinhan Class’ video capture

[MY DAILY]

Actress Son Ye-jin (real name Son Eon-jin, 41) boasted of being a mother who is a fool for her son. 

On the 27th, on YouTube's 'Im Jinhan Class', there was a video titled 'Can I be this happy? A video titled ‘A round dripping with happiness’ was uploaded. 

Son Ye-jin gave birth to her son in November last year. On this day, Son Ye-jin said about parenting, "Of course there are difficult parts, but I think the happiness that a baby gives me is happiness that I have never felt in my life before," she said with a smile. 

After hearing this, Im Jin-han (66) asked her about her plans for a second pregnancy, saying, "If that's the case, aren't you saying you want to have another child?" and Son Ye-jin smiled brightly, saying, "I need to think about that, but the baby is so pretty. It's so cute." 

Im Jin-han said, "If you look at Son Ye-jin's and Hyun Bin's personality, I think he will be really lovely and pretty."

0003775596_002_20230928130301270.jpg?type=w430
‘Im Jinhan Class’ video capture

Son Ye-jin said about her broadcasting plans, "I was constantly working on projects, but then I got married and had a child, and now I'm taking a break. I'm trying to focus on my life right now," and "When I meet a good work...I know there are fans who are waiting. I'm thinking of saying hello with a good script."

When asked who the child resembles, she said, revealing his son’s foolish side and creating warmth, "Many people mixed it up and said that the resemblance is strange. They say that the eyes and the top of the (face) resemble me, and the bottom (of the face) resembles the father, but they say that babies' faces keep changing." “I like it better because he looks a little more like me.”

Meanwhile, Son Ye-jin married actor Hyun Bin (real name Kim Tae-pyeong, 40) in March last year and has one son.

'For the first time', Son Ye-jin reveals her second-generation appearance... "My child looks more like me than his father Hyun Bin" 

0004936588_001_20230928204103000.png?type=w430

[OSEN]

Son Ye-jin is making headlines again by directly mentioning the second generation's face  Since he is a son, there was a lot of speculation that he would look like her husband Hyun Bin. Among these, photos of their virtual second generation, which had been talked about in the past, were also brought to the spotlight. 

Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin, a couple of the same age born in 1982, became friends after working together in the 2018 movie 'Negotiation' and the 2019 tvN drama 'Crash Landing on You'. The two, who later acknowledged their relationship in 2020, got married a year and two months after making their relationship public, and became a family of three with the birth of a son in November last year. 

Since then, Son Ye-jin has shared her happy daily life with her family through her personal SNS, and recently appeared on a golf YouTube channel and shared her honeymoon diary directly. Especially since she is currently raising a child, the topic of childcare cannot be left out. Son Ye-jin said, "Of course, there are difficult parts, but the happiness that a child gives is happiness that I have never felt in my life," adding, "I think I've come to live in a different world so far. After working for 20 years, I became more focused on my family and I am so happy now. I want to do better, take good care of my child, and be a good wife and mother, so I use a lot of energy. Nevertheless, I think I'm very happy,"

0004936588_002_20230928204103060.png?type=w430

In particular, the question was asked, ‘Who does the child resemble?’ Ever since they announced the news of their second birthday, images of the two people's childhood, which had previously become a hot topic, were being talked about in various online communities. Finally, a photo of the virtual face of the two-year-old that netizens predicted at the time the two got married is also circulating online. Of course, even though it was a virtual photo using an application, the couple's interest in the second generation was always the center of attention.  

In the end, even the childhood of the two people was summoned. As they were called the 'Dooly Couple', they actually caught the attention of fans with their chubby and cute childhood appearance that reminded them of the baby dinosaur Dooly. It was a childhood photo that made you believe they were twins. 

While all kinds of speculations were rife, Son Ye-jin directly mentioned the actual face of the second generation. Son Ye-jin said, "Many people say that they look strangely similar. They say that the eyes and upper part resemble me, and the lower part resembles the father. But they say that babies' faces keep changing. I like it better because it looks more like me now." attracted. 

When Lim Chin-han asked, "Do you want to have another child?", Son Ye-jin smiled, saying, "We need to think about that," and expressed her affection, saying, "The baby is so pretty and cute." Her happy daily life is also spreading the happy virus to those who watch. 

Son Ye-jin reveals her happy current status: “A son who resembles me more than Hyun Bin.”

Apppeared on YouTube channel to reveal current status Focus on childcare after marriage and childbirth

Hyun Bin (left) and Son Ye-jin.  Photo provided by VAST Entertainment, MS Team Entertainment
Hyun Bin (left) and Son Ye-jin. Photo provided by VAST Entertainment, MS Team Entertainment

[MAX MOVIE]
Actress Son Ye-jin revealed her current status after marriage and childbirth.

Son Ye-jin, who appeared on the YouTube channel 'Imjin Han Class' on the 27th, was asked by golfer Lim Jin-han, "Isn't it hard to raise a baby?" and she smiled, saying, "There are some difficult parts, but I think the happiness that a baby gives me is the happiness that I have never felt in my life." .

When asked, "Do you want to have another child?" she replied, "I need to think about it, but the baby is so pretty."

Son Ye-jin married Hyun Bin, whom she met through the movie 'Negotiation' and the drama 'Crash Landing on You', in March 2022, and is concentrating on raising children after giving birth to a son in November of the same year.

On this day, Son Ye-jin said, "I live in a different world. After working for 20 years, I am now focusing on my family and children, and I am very happy. I want to do that well. I want to be a good wife and a good mother, so it takes a lot of energy, but I am happy.”

She also mentioned her return plan. Son Ye-jin's last work was the drama 'Thirty, Nine', which ended in March last year.

She said, "I was constantly working on projects, but I am taking a break after getting married and having children. I know there are fans who are waiting for me. I think I must greet them with good work."

Regarding the 2nd generation, "Many people say that I have an uncanny resemblance by mixing (me and Hyun Bin)," and "His eyes and top resemble me, and the bottom resembles the father. They say that babies' faces keep changing, but I think it's good that he resembles me more now“ she laughed.

1695890737475xIVgX.jpg

Son Ye-jin appeared on the YouTube channel ‘Imjinhan Class’. Photo provided by Imjin Han Class

Son Ye-jin "My son, ♥ Hyun Bin and I are strangely similar... "The happiness I get is great."

0003184607_001_20230928171701223.jpg?type=w430

/Photo = Video capture from YouTube channel ‘Imjinhan Class’

[STAR NEWS]
Actress Son Ye-jin showed her affection for her son. 

On the 27th, a video titled "Is it possible to be this happy? A round dripping with happiness" was posted on the YouTube channel 'Imjinhan Class'. 

Son Ye-jin said, "There are some difficult parts while raising a baby, but the happiness a baby gives me is something I have never felt in my life. I need to think about having another child, but the baby is so pretty." 

She said, "After working for 20 years, I live in a different world. I am so happy now. I want to take good care of my child and be a good wife. It takes a lot of energy, but I am very happy." 

She also expressed her joy, saying, "Many people say that I have an uncanny resemblance to my husband, my son has a mixture of me and my husband. They say that the top of the eyes resembles me, and the bottom of the eyes resembles the father. I heard that the child's face keeps changing.I like it because I feel like I look more like myself now."

Meanwhile, Son Ye-jin married Hyun Bin in March of last year and held her son in her arms in November of that year.

Son Ye-jin “♥My husband Hyun Bin is kind, and my son is pretty like me” I have it all [MD Pick] (Comprehensive)

“I like it better because it looks a little more like me” 
Hyun Bin is a kind person and a perfectionist who is good at golf.

0003775632_001_20230928171501220.jpg?type=w430

[MY DAILY]

Actress Son Ye-jin (real name Son Eon-jin, 41) showed off her son's foolish side after bragging about her husband Hyun Bin (Kim Tae-pyeong, 41). 

On the 27th, on YouTube's 'Imjinhan Class', there was a video titled 'Can I be this happy? A video titled ‘A round dripping with happiness’ was uploaded. 

Son Ye-jin, who gave birth to her son in November last year, said of her parenting, "Of course there are some very difficult parts, but I think the happiness that a baby gives me is the happiness that I have never felt in my life before."

0003775632_002_20230928171501254.jpg?type=w430
Son Ye-jin/YouTube capture

When Lim Jin-han (66) asked, "If that's the case, aren't you saying you want to have another child?" Son Ye-jin smiled brightly and said, "I need to think about that, but the baby is so pretty. So cute." 

Next, when asked who the child resembles, Son Ye-jin said, "Many people say that the child looks strangely similar. The eyes and the top of the face resemble me, and the bottom of the face resembles the father, but they say that babies' faces keep changing." He replied, “I like it better because he seems to resemble me a little more now.”

Previously, he appeared on 'Imjin Han Class' on the 20th and boasted about Hyun Bin's good nature. 

Son Ye-jin said, "(Hyun Bin is so good at golf)," and "After I decided to appear as a teacher, I took her husband and kept going to her practice. He asked me to teach him."

0003775632_003_20230928171501324.jpg?type=w430
Son Ye-jin/YouTube capture

Im Jin-han did not hold back in his praise, saying, “Hyun Bin has a really kind heart. I think he’s really good.” In response, Son Ye-jin said, "He's nice," but added, "Don't you deserve something from your husband? It's a day of praise." 

Son Ye-jin said, "I always tell (Hyun Bin) to go out and do what the teacher does, but isn't she a bit of a perfectionist? She said she wants to do better." 

Jin-Han Lim said, “We were going to feature him on YouTube, but he said, ‘Teacher, I want to work harder and have a confrontational structure.’” After hearing this, Ye-Jin Son said, “I said I couldn’t do this forever,” making everyone laugh. 

Meanwhile, Son Ye-jin and Hyun Bin got married in March of last year and had a son in November of the same year.

Son Ye-jin "Acting? No for the time being... Son, he looks more like me than ♥ Hyun Bin" ('Imjin Han Class')

0004936309_001_20230928142205907.png?type=w430

[OSEN] 
Son Ye-jin mentioned her married life. 

On the 27th, a video titled "Is it possible to be this happy? A round dripping with happiness" was posted on the YouTube channel 'Imjinhan Class'. 

In the released video, Son Ye-jin responded to a question about her daily parenting routine, saying, "Of course there are difficult parts, but the happiness that a child gives me is the happiness I have never felt in my life before." 

Im Jin-han then joked, "Then doesn't she want to have another child?" Son Ye-jin laughed, saying, "You need to think about that," and expressed her affection by saying, "The baby is so pretty and cute."

0004936309_002_20230928142205948.png?type=w430

She also said, "In some ways, I've lived in a different world until now. After working for 20 years, I started focusing more on my family, and I'm so happy now. I want to do better, take good care of my children, and be a good wife and mother. “It takes a lot of energy because I want to do it. Still, I feel very happy,” he said, expressing satisfaction. 

She also revealed her work plans. Son Ye-jin said, "I was constantly working on projects, but after getting married and having a child, I'm taking a break now. I'm focusing on my life right now, and when I come across a good project, I know there are fans who are waiting (for the project). I make sure to greet them with a good project." 

In particular, in response to the question 'Who does the child resemble?', he responded, "Many people say that the resemblance is strangely mixed. They say that the eyes and the top resemble me, and the bottom resembles the father. But they say that babies' faces keep changing. Now, they look more like me. “I like it better because we look alike,” he said with a laugh. 

Here’s How Legendary Actress Son Ye Jin Feels About Motherhood And Having A Second Child

Childcare has been hard but happy for her.

SEPTEMBER 28, 2023

BY JASMINE TURNER | KOREABOO

5RAfxY8_xUIhaD4VSXqRwMcLeOGJxvtB-YxACkQT

Actress Son Ye Jin recently appeared on pro golfer Im Jin Han‘s YouTubeshow, Celeb Luv Golf. As Son Ye Jin is an avid golfer, fans were not too surprised to see her make an appearance on the channel.

ElQD1IzoCM4pZF-Mns2MfjFbuXT5xhYTmcVnoT74Sc3H0UDcVSnuU0IBaJB6qFxteK5344_ho19EUfuV0uPYjhoK3VdlDbNKUXCLLaQPT_wLvHw=w32-fSoften=1,100,0-rp-e365 Son Ye Jin playing golf. | theqoo

During the interview show, the host had to ask about her son. Son Ye Jin gave birth to a healthy baby boy in November 2022. The child is now barely approaching his first birthday. While Son Ye Jin is a fantastic actress and mother, she’s not superwoman. Childcare is just as hard on her as it is for other parents.

Of course there are hard parts about [raising a child], but the happiness it brings you is a happiness that I’ve not felt before in my life. As for [a second child], I’d have to think about it, but kids are so beautiful.

— Son Ye Jin

As Son Ye Jin keeps her son out of the public eye, many are wondering which of his superstar parents he looks like. According to Son Ye Jin, people around them have been saying that he looks like both of them. The upper half of his face looks like her, while the lower looks like her husband Hyun Bin. Although babies’ faces changes constantly, her son looks more like her at this point in time.

Childcare has brought her a whole new lease on life.

I’m living in a whole new world after only working for 20 years. I’m so happy now. I want to take care of my child and be a good wife. It takes up a lot of energy, but despite that, I’m so happy.

— Son Ye Jin

R7_XlA6se3U8kJ-kmvZJy_GVSH6v_vtWHI7BWXvBJHjRZGyH6y3Vw_t_o3gO8bkt7lGmiqAip9j4vfctxDxW2_pgH-LqTsabAToT8bXtmIao85Es=w32-fSoften=1,100,0-rp-e365
Left: Im Jin Han. Right: Son Ye Jin.

There’s some good news for fans too. While she continues to take care of her family, she doesn’t have plans of retiring. Although she’s taking a break now after giving birth, she wishes to greet fans soon through a good piece of work.