Son Ye-Jin 손예진 [Drama “Thirty-Nine” (JTBC/NETFLIX)]

Helena

Son Yejin’s husband, Hyun Bin upcoming movie <Harbin> casts will leaving for Latvia on 2023/01/20.  However, Hyun Bin, the lead actor, is in the process  of deciding whether to leave the country, it is said that the schedule has not been confirmed,because Son Ye Jin is due to give birth in December.

[Exclusive] Hyun Bin's movie 'Harbin' team travels to Latvia on January 20...

2022.11.10. 11:25 am

0000899022_001_20221110112501652.jpg?type=w430

0000899022_002_20221110112501719.jpg?type=w430

[Sports Seoul | [Reporter Eun-byeol Cho]

The movie 'Harbin' team is heading to Latvia in January next year. 

According to the film industry, the 'Harbin' team will board a plane to Latvia on January 20, 2023. 

F81-BD1-F2-562-E-4-F70-B0-A4-FA2-D182-CC

It is a large-scale location filming that takes about a month and a half. Accordingly, actors Park Jung-min, Jeon Yeo-bin and key staff will depart on this day. 

However, Hyun Bin, the lead actor, is in the process of negotiating whether he will leave the country. It is reported that the schedule has not been confirmed because his wife Son Ye-jin is due to give birth in December. 

The two met as the lead actors of the drama 'Crash Landing on You' in 2019, and married in March of this year with a grand wedding. 

Son Ye-jin announced the news of her pregnancy last June, after three months of her marriage, saying, "Her new life has come". According to her agency, her baby's gender is son and she is due to give birth in December. 

In an interview for the promotion of the movie 'Cooperation 2: International' in September, Hyun Bin said, "I don't feel like becoming his dad, but I'm waiting with a good heart because it's a big blessing." . 

As he has to be away from home for a long time within a month after becoming a father, his wife Son Ye-jin is expected to engage in 'self-care'. 

'Harbin' is a spy action film that tells the story of independence fighters who risked their lives to reclaim their homeland in Harbin in the early 1900s. Director Woo Min-ho, who captured modern Korean history such as the movies 'Inside Men' (2015) and 'The Managers of Namsan' (2020) on the screen, grabs a megaphone and plays his chess. 

Hyun Bin, going to Latvia in January next year?... “Schedule is being adjusted”

SOURCE

0005043116_001_20221110155601015.jpg?type=w430
0000159704_001_20220628082201669.jpg?typ

Hyun Bin Son Ye-jin Photo | VAST Entertainment

[MAELI BIZ STAR TODAY]

Actor Hyun Bin is coordinating the departure schedule for the movie 'Harbin' ahead of the birth of his wife Son Ye-jin. 

Director Woo Min-ho's new movie 'Harbin', who directed the movies 'Inside Men', 'Drug King' and 'Namsan Managers', is a spy action film that tells the story of independence fighters who risked their lives to reclaim their homeland, set in Harbin in the early 1900s. All. We are planning to leave for Latvia on January 20 next year and start filming for about a month and a half. Actor Park Jung-min, Jeon Yeo-bin, and the crew are about to depart on this day. 

However, Hyun Bin's departure schedule has not been decided because his wife Son Ye-jin is due to give birth in December. 

In this regard, Hyun Bin's agency, VAST Entertainment, told Maeil Business Star Today that "Hyun Bin is currently coordinating his schedule for departure. We are adjusting the schedule."

Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin first met through the movie 'Negotiation' and then developed into lovers through the drama 'Crash Landing on You'. They got married in March of this year and became a couple. Son Ye-jin received many congratulations when she announced her pregnancy at the end of June. The two children are sons, and Son Ye-jin is focusing on her prenatal education ahead of her childbirth. 

During an interview with the movie 'Cooperation 2: International' in September, Hyun Bin said, "I don't really feel (becoming a father) yet, but I think I need to work harder. he said I think so too. It's such a big blessing, so I'm waiting with a good heart

Valentino's Creative Director, Pierpaolo Piccioli, talked about Valentino’s largest exhibition, which will be held in Msheireb Museum Doha, Qatar from 2022/10/28 until 2023/04/01.  Son Yejin and Hwasa, who were part of Valentino's journey; their photos will be on display during the exhibition.

https://www.valentino.com/en-us/experience/forever-valentino-doha-exhibition

“Son Ye-jin and Hwasa, who were with me on the Valentino journey… There is nothing more joyous than that if people I really like become witnesses of my work”

2022.11.12. 11:38 pm

SOURCE

Interview with Pier Paolo Piccioli Valentino CD , etc. M7
Museum, Doha, Qatar 'Forever Valentino' Valentino's largest ever exhibition, first exhibition in Middle East Pictures of Son Ye-jin and Hwasa are also on display

0003728062_001_20221112233804445.jpg?type=w430

Valentino creative director Pierpaolo Piccioli (from left), curator Massimiliano Gioni, and journalist Alexander Fury, who planned the 'Forever Valentino' exhibition in Doha, Qatar, until April 1 next year. Photo = Dave Benett & Getty Image
/ Courtesy of Valentino

“This is where we all belong, where everything begins,” said Pierpaolo Piccioli, Creative Director of Cecal Valentino, softly as usual. The rhythm of the waltz and the whispering tone is like a Valentino dress that feels as light as air with feathers and lace decorations while retaining formativeness. 

Piccioli is not standing in Rome, Italy, where Valentino was born. It is located in the heart of Doha, the capital of Qatar, an art country in the Middle East better known as the host country of the 2022 FIFA World Cup. He presented the exhibition 'Forever Valentino', which he planned with the Qatar Museum, and composed the exhibition with an emotional dramatization inspired by ' capriccio '. Capriccio is an 18th -century art form that combines disparate landscapes of cities and buildings and recreates them as fantastic landscapes that exist in the mind . 

Although he is a fashion designer, he is familiar with various philosophical books and poetry collections to the extent that he is sometimes thought to be a monk or a philosopher. Although he is in the middle of Doha, he feels as if he has come to the Spanish Steps in Rome. and the narrative were juxtaposed to create a collage. Valentino's largest ever and first exhibition in the Middle East. Piccioli's haute couture outfits entered the Haute Couture collection, which provides a glimpse into the history of Valentino Garavani, the founder of Maison Valentino. 

The exhibition was organized by Massimiliano Gioni (hereafter Ma), Artistic Director of the New Museum in New York, and Alexander Fury (hereafter Al), a fashion critic and author, in close collaboration with Valentino Creative Director Pierpaolo Piccioli (hereafter P). The three of them met before the opening of the exhibition. They had expressions that could not hide their excitement, saying, “You will be really surprised.”

Spoiler
0003728062_002_20221112233804608.jpg?type=w430

(Above left) 
Singer Janet Jackson, an invited guest of the Valentino exhibition. Photo = Getty Images . 
Supermodel Naomi Campbell appeared in a pink PP dress. Photo = Getty Images . 
Haute couture dresses in a variety of colors displayed in the showroom. Photo = Agostino Osio_ Alto Piano (Below) Highlights of 'Forever Valentino' presented at the M7
Museum in Doha, Qatar . The haute couture show held last July was reproduced in a place that embodies the Plaza de España and stairs in Rome. It is a tribute to the history of Maison Valentino. Photo = Agostino Osio _ Alto Piano

0000165140_002_20220824184101520.jpg?type=w430
0000165140_003_20220824184101542.jpg?type=w430

Q: In the room of 'Diva', who represents Valentino, there were pictures of the Queen of England, Korean ambassador Son Ye-jin, and Hwasa who attended the Haute Couture fashion show. This year's theme of Valentino's 'narrative campaign', which became a hot topic with the participation of Korean artist Jeong Se-rang, was also 'love', and it was impressive that the ' LOVE ALWAYS' page was opened in this exhibition as well. 

P: “Beauty comes from diversity. One of the mistakes people often make is thinking of people in a box (judging them with a bias). I hoped that I could connect with everyone I met and face, and see them from the same point of view. Whether it's a Korean actor, artist, or writer, there's nothing more gratifying than seeing people I really like as witnesses of my work. The people who have been with me all along the journey are really great people, and I wanted to share their passion with the world.”

(skipped content)

Valentino exhibition held at Msheireb Museum Doha, Qatar from 2022/10/28 until 2023/04/01.

https://www.valentino.com/en-us/experience/forever-valentino-doha-exhibition

Forever Valentino Exhibition

“ROME: THIS IS WHERE WE ALL BELONG, AND THIS IS WHERE EVERYTHING STARTS”

PIERPAOLO PICCIOLI

d52eccce-a372-4a0c-92de-f6bde3f78665.jpg

5ea6278e-462c-4fe7-bfab-d0ac2056fd81.jpg

AE38-BF62-D376-4-A85-8-A49-8-B27-F5871-B

On the occasion of the year-round national cultural movement Qatar Creates, Qatar Museums and Maison Valentino will present “ Forever – Valentino”, a major perspective exhibition that pays homage to its founder Valentino Garavani and its still-unfolding heritage of Haute Couture excellence. A stunning theatrical experience, “Forever – Valentino” is an exploration of the Haute Couture codes of the Maison and a voyage through Rome, Valentino’s home, the place where everything started and where its identity belongs to. 

• Like 1