Son Ye-Jin 손예진 [Drama “Thirty-Nine” (JTBC/NETFLIX)]

Helena

'Hyun Bin Jr.', who does he look more like? Son Ye-jin's father → Hyun Bin → Hyun Bin's child, beautiful DNA that will lead to three generations

SOURCE

2022112901002193800282071_20221128211902518.jpg?type=w430

[SPORTS CHOSUN]

Along with the news of having a son, Hyun Bin's childhood photos and Son Ye-jin's father's young photos, which resemble Hyun Bin, are also a hot topic. Interest in the second generation of the Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin couples, who seem to be the DNA of beauty following the third generation, is already hot. 

On the 27th, her agency, MS Team, said, "Son Ye-jin gave birth to her son on the 27th." Son Ye-jin, who was originally scheduled to give birth in December, gave birth earlier than expected, but both mother and child are known to be healthy. 

In the middle of this, both mom and dad are the best visuals in the entertainment industry, so attention is already focused on how good-looking her second generation will be.

Early on, when the fact of their marriage was known, Son Ye-jin's father's photo became a hot topic. It is because Son Ye-jin's father's appearance in her youth was very similar to Hyun Bin's current appearance. The reaction was hot online, such as 'It seems that the rumor that her daughter falls for a man who resembles her father is correct'. 

In addition, Hyun Bin's childhood photos released by Hyun Bin's agency in the past are also being summoned to fans again with the news of childbirth. 

In her photo, the young Hyun Bin has the same clear features as she does now, and she boasts a unique appearance. Son Ye-jin in her childhood also has a strangely similar face to Hyun Bin, and she believes that the two are siblings. 

In response, netizens scrambled to congratulate Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin's birth news, expressing their expectations, saying, "It looks like a father-like or mother-like baby, the most beautiful baby in the universe." "The visual center of an idol group is a reserved world-class beautiful baby." 

Son Ye-jin with home-cooked meals ♥ Hyun-bin with diapers... Became a parent to a child born in the year of the tiger

SOURCE

0000582936_005_20221128220401615.jpg?type=w430

[TEN ASIA]
Actors Son Ye-jin and Hyun Bin became parents. 
Holding my son in my arms in a great blessing. 

On the 27th, her agency, MS Team Entertainment, announced the news of Son Ye-jin's birth and said, "Both the mother and child are healthy." They became her parents eight months after marrying her fellow actor Hyun Bin last March.

Spoiler

0000582936_002_20221128220401526.jpg?type=w430

Last June, Son Ye-jin said, 'I'm going to tell you a careful but happy news. A new life has come to us. I'm still confused, but I'm experiencing it day by day due to the changes in my body amid worries and excitement. It's something I'm really grateful for, but I'm so cautious that I haven't told the people around me yet. We deliver the news before it is too late to the fans and people around us who are waiting for this news as much as we are. We will protect the precious life that has come to us. I hope that you will also protect the things that you need to protect in your life and stay healthy. Be happy', she directly revealed the pregnancy to her fans. She was told that she was due to give birth in December, but she gave birth ahead of schedule.

Spoiler

0000582936_004_20221128220401584.jpg?type=w430

0000582936_003_20221128220401556.jpg?type=w430

Son Ye-jin has been concentrating on prenatal education without any special activities in the entertainment industry while having a child. She cooks healthy home-cooked meals and shares her current situation. She had everything she couldn't do, from Korean to Western, and her neat plating was also popular. 

He posted more pictures, saying, "I worked hard on making and taking pictures because I love food pictures so much." She was a 'mom' who tried in many ways for herself and her child's health.

Spoiler

0000582936_001_20221128220401498.jpg?type=w430

Hyun Bin also said in an interview with the movie 'Confidential Cooperation 2: International' in September, "I don't feel it yet, but usually people around me say that you have to see it in front of your eyes to feel it, so I think it's the same." It's a blessing, so I'm waiting for it with a good heart." 

Hyun Bin also asked for interviews to be non-face-to-face to protect his wife and his child from Corona 19. At the time, the number of confirmed cases was rapidly increasing, so he showed a glimpse of a prospective father who puts the health of his family above all else. It can't be a natural yet meticulous mind.

0000582936_006_20221128220401644.jpg?type=w430

Hyun Bin, who not only had infinite love for his family, but also held tight to the theater in the second half 6.98 million spectators chose 'Cooperation' and revitalized the theater district. 

The married couple Son Ye-jin and Hyun Bin will open the second act of married life. With the birth of a child from two people who were together, the three of them come together within the fence called family.

0000582936_007_20221128220401671.jpg?type=w430

I hope that the two of them will be able to lead a family full of happiness. 

From marriage up to 2nd generation, everything is a hot topic when Son Ye-jin ♥ Hyun-bin do it 

SOURCE

0000904467_001_20221129103901719.jpg?type=w430

[SPORTS SEOUL]

'Couple of the Century' Son Ye-jin and Hyun Bin do everything. 

As a top star couple, Son Ye-jin and Hyun-bin couples are getting a lot of attention for their every move from marriage to honeymoon and childbirth. It shows how great the public's interest in them is. 

Son Ye-jin gave birth to her son on the 27th, and the two became parents after 8 months of marriage. She was initially informed that she would give birth sometime in December, but she reportedly held her child in her arms ahead of the due date. The agency also revealed its position that "both the mother and child are healthy." 

Hyun Bin was filming the movie 'Harbin' in Mongolia, but she returned to Korea on the 26th and is said to have stayed by Son Ye-jin's side. Son Ye-jin plans to take care of herself at a postpartum care center located in Yeoksam-dong, Seoul. 

As the news of Son Ye-jin's son's birth is reported, attention is also focused on their second-generation appearance. Son Ye-jin and Hyun Bin are both actors who boast outstanding visuals, so attention is focused on the second generation who inherited the genes of the two.

0000904467_002_20221129103901761.jpg?type=w430

Interest in Son Ye-jin and Hyun Bin, a couple of the same age forty, has continued since dating rumors. Her interest in the top star couple of the same age was so hot that dating rumors circulated three times. 

Son Ye-jin and Hyun Bin first met acting in the movie 'Negotiation'. Afterwards, she filmed the tvN drama 'Crash Landing on You' together, and dating rumors arose, and in January of last year, she admitted that she was dating. She has since been married on March 31st. 

At the time, the wedding, which was held privately at the Walkerfeel Hotel Aston House in Gwangjang-dong, Gwangjin-gu, Seoul, attracted a lot of attention as all the top stars attended as guests. Afterwards, the two of them went on a 17-day honeymoon to the United States, although they were honeymooning overseas, but photos of the two were spread through social media. In addition, many reporters and fans flocked to Incheon Airport on their way back home, making Incheon Airport a sea of people, realizing the interest in the couple of the century. 

Te news of Son Ye-jin's pregnancy, which was delivered after three months of her marriage, also drew attention. Son Ye-jin wrote on her own Instagram last June, “A new life has come to us. I'm still confused, but I'm feeling the changes in my body day by day amid worry and excitement." 

In a publicity interview for the movie 'Confidential Cooperation 2 International' released last September, Hyun Bin said, "I still don't feel it (becoming a father), but I think I'll have to live harder." have said

Blessings and interest are expected to continue in the future of Son Ye-jin and Hyun Bin, who have continued to bear pink fruit through love, marriage, and the birth of a new life amidst the support and support of so many people. 

• Like 1

'Son Ye-jin♥' Hyun Bin, what everyone else does?... He's also a good husband

SOURCE

0004749223_001_20221129114404023.jpg?type=w430

[OSEN=Reporter Kim Bora] Actor Hyun Bin, who was filming a new work overseas, came to Korea to protect Son Ye-jin's childbirth process. To properly perform the role of a husband so that her wife does not feel fear and disappointment while giving birth alone. 

On the afternoon of the 28th, Hyun Bin's agency VAST Entertainment told OSEN, "Hyun Bin is currently in Korea. He returned to Korea and stayed by her side before Son Ye-jin gave birth,”. 

According to the production company of 'Harbin', the Mongolian filming was completed on the 26th. Accordingly, it was confirmed that her prospective father, Hyun Bin, hurriedly returned to Korea ahead of her birth and stayed by Son Ye-jin's side.

0004749223_002_20221129114404054.jpeg?type=w430

Hyun Bin did not think that pregnancy was his wife's job. In the meantime, as can be expected through Son Ye-jin's Instagram, he spent time with his wife enjoying small daily life such as eating and walking. Of course, ordinary husbands might be jealous that only Hyun Bin is special, as it is a natural thing to do, but he certainly would not have taken it seriously even if everyone else was doing it. 

Isn't it true that a husband's role is to share the joy and joy of a new life together, as well as the changes in the body caused by pregnancy, the difficulties, and the pain of childbirth.

0004749223_003_20221129114404060.jpg?type=w430

It is said that the sad things that women do when they are pregnant remain in their memories even after the child becomes an adult. 

Hyun Bin's constant care, which brought emotional stability to his wife as soon as he returned from abroad, must have helped his wife Son Ye-jin overcome her fear of childbirth and gain confidence. 

Hyun Bin and his Son Ye-jin, who got married in March of this year, enjoyed unforgettable joy, and had a meeting with their precious 2nd generation after 8 months. 

Cheers to the life of her newbie, her mom and dad. 

"Your son looks like this too?"...Hyunbin, he was really different from childhood (+ past photos)

While attention is focused on the appearance of the 2nd generation of actors Son Ye-jin and Hyun Bin, who recently got a son, the unusual past photos of Hyun Bin, who became a father, were re-examined.

SOURCE

"I've become a mother and father"...Son Ye-jin and Hyun-bin, who delivered the news of a son

insightMS Team Entertainment

Spoiler

insightVASTEntertainment

[INSIGHT]
On the 27th, actors Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin became parents with their son in their arms. 

According to the agency VAST Entertainment, Hyun Bin, who was filming a movie abroad, also returned home and stayed by Son Ye-jin's side, sharing the moment of his son's birth.

Spoiler

insightMS Team Entertainment

As the news of Son Ye-jin's birth spread, many people are curious about the appearance of the 2-year-old, as they are Korea's representative visual couple.

While it is expected that a handsome son who inherited the superior genes of these couples will be born, the childhood appearance of Hyun Bin, who was different from the cotyledon, is being re-examined among fans.

insightInstagram 'vast.ent'

"Hopefully the genes of mom and dad are exactly alike"... Hyun Bin, who has been perfected since childhood

In 2020, Hyun Bin's agency VAST Entertainment released Hyun Bin's childhood photos through official SNS.

The photo shows Hyun Bin as a child wearing cute suspenders and smiling cutely.

insightVASTEntertainment

The cute 'gourd' bangs that were cut in a straight line made Hyun Bin's dainty charm stand out even more.

The bright and bright Hyun Bin smiling broadly with the corners of his mouth raised beautifully brought a hearty smile to the viewers.

Spoiler

In the photo with an expressionless face, we could get a glimpse of the warm features similar to the current appearance.

Hyun Bin, neatly dressed in a red top, is still looking somewhere.

The closed lips, the high nose and the convex forehead line drew admiration from the viewers as they are no different from now.

Fans were amazed at the past photos of Hyun Bin, who had already had a perfect face since childhood, and said, "I think my son will grow up with a similar atmosphere to Hyun Bin", "I think he will be handsome whether he resembles his mother or his father", "I am very curious about his appearance." showed keen interest.

Spoiler

RickRoll'D

insightHyunbin Elementary School Graduation Photo

insightHyun Bin middle school graduation photo

insightHyun Bin high school graduation photo / online community

Meanwhile, Son Ye-jin and Hyun Bin developed into lovers by working together in the movie 'Negotiation' released in 2018 and the tvN drama 'Crash Landing on You' the following year.

The two held a public wedding in March after about a year of public devotion and were blessed by everyone.

It seems that Son Ye-jin will temporarily stop activities for the time being and focus on childcare.

[Exclusive] Hyun Bin, with his wife and son until the Lunar New Year holiday... '♥ Son Ye-jin' and parenting

2022.12.01. 4:19 pm

SOURCE (1) | (2)

0004750658_001_20221201161902807.jpeg?type=w430

[OSEN]

Actor Hyun Bin spends time with his son and wife until next year's Lunar New Year holidays, digesting the filming schedule. This is because the movie 'Harbin' team will begin filming overseas in earnest from January 25 next year. 

As a result of OSEN's coverage on the 1st, director Woo Min-ho's new film Harbin, in which Hyun Bin was cast, will start full-scale local filming in Latvia on January 25, 2023. It was initially mistakenly known as January 20th. 

Director Woo Min-ho and staff will arrive in Latvia on the 25th of next month according to the filming schedule and begin filming there. Major actors such as Hyun Bin, Park Jung-min, Cho Woo-jin, Jeon Yeo-bin, Yoo Jae-myung, and Park Hoon depart and enter Korea according to their overseas filming schedules.

0004750658_002_20221201161902865.jpg?type=w430

Because the amount of overseas filming in the scenario is different for each character, the actors leave for Latvia and the length of time they stay there is also different. It means that they are not leaving together on the 25th, and they are not staying for the same period. 

Hyun Bin, Park Jung-min, Cho Woo-jin, Jeon Yeo-bin, Yoo Jae-myung, Park Hoon, and other main cast members plan to leave Korea according to their personal schedules after spending the Lunar New Year holiday in Korea. Accordingly, Hyun Bin co-parents for nearly two months with her wife, who gave birth to her first son on the 27th of last month.

0004750658_003_20221201161902882.png?type=w430

VAST Entertainment

'Harbin' (director Minho Woo, distribution CJ ENM, production Hive Media Corp.), in which they act together, is an espionage action story about independence fighters who risked their lives to regain Korea, which was taken away from the Japanese Empire in Harbin in 1909, away from their homeland. masterpiece. Hyun Bin took on the role of Ahn Jung-geun. 

Hyun Bin, who once again emerged as a box office success guarantee check through the movie 'Confidential Cooperation 2: International' (director Lee Seok-hoon), which was released during the Chuseok holiday, depicts the independence movement of those who risked their lives in an era where their motherland was taken away, and digests emotional acting and various actions. . 

On the 20th of last month, 'Harbin', which was cranked in, has finished filming about 10%. 

** Korea Lunar New Year (Seollal) holiday 2023/01/21  - 2023/01/23