Son Ye-Jin 손예진 [Drama “Thirty-Nine” (JTBC/NETFLIX)]

Helena

[2015/09/24] Son Yejin with NH Nonghyup Life Insurance Chuseok event in 2015.  This is so cute. :)

IMG-0450.jpg

F7ItV6YWAAAa7AN?format=jpg&name=900x900

59037-B92-9337-4-E20-99-AE-F42-BA81462-A

[EDAILY]

NH Nonghyup Life Insurance announced on the 27th that it would hold an event to provide free Son Ye-jin emoticons to celebrate Chuseok . 

This event will be held through KakaoTalk Plus Friends, and you can immediately download 12 types of Son Ye-jin emoticons by simply adding NH Nonghyup Life Insurance as a friend. The period of use is one month from the date of download.

This emoticon, created with the concept of 'creating a fall like my heart', consists of 12 types using representative fall items such as Chuseok, Songpyeon, cosmos, and autumn leaves. Son Ye-jin, wearing Hanbok, added four Chuseok concepts, such as saying Chuseok greetings, making a wish on the full moon, or eating songpyeon, to increase usability. 

An official from NH Nonghyup Life Insurance said, “The emoticon event is one of NH Nonghyup Life Insurance’s brand ‘Like My Heart’ brand communication, and we are holding the third event to create a fall like my heart, following a day like my heart and a work life like my heart,” adding, “Many customers “I hope people will express their gratitude through NHNonghyup Life emoticons on Chuseok ,” he said. 

SOURCE

The Life List: 10 of the world’s luckiest pets

rrpets1009_1.jpg?VersionId=o5OrTpXge2DRim0OG3HOJwq.SwPorbo8&itok=0xy5BWuE

(Clockwise from left) Daniel Henney, Sharon Au, BTS' Jungkook and Son Ye-jin with their pet. PHOTOS: DANIELHENNEY/INSTAGRAM, SHARONAU13/INSTAGRAM, BTS_BIGHIT/TWITTER, YEJINHAND/INSTAGRAM

SINGAPORE – In the recent animated movie DC League Of Super-Pets, Superman’s best friend is a dog named Krypto.

Voiced by Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson, the loyal pooch – together with a ragtag team of animals, including Batman’s dog Ace (Kevin Hart) – saves the day in the pet-centric movie which opened earlier this month.

Johnson and Hart, who are both doting dog dads in real life, are not the only stars who pamper their pets.

Some of the luckiest pets on the planet have celebrity “pawrents” who treat them like their babies, dressing them in designer togs and taking them on vacation in private jets.

Some even star in advertisements and have legions of followers on social media.

Talk about a dog’s life.

10. Son Ye-jin

Son20Ye-jin20-202022-09-06T085008.595_1.jpg?VersionId=zA4DuNzfuHY5FGOquogd3nVzi81OTSoq
Actress Son Ye-jin with her Maltese dog, Kitty. PHOTO: YEJINHAND/INSTAGRAM

The intimate wedding of K-drama darlings Son Ye-jin, 40, and Hyun Bin, 39, earlier this year had a very special canine guest – her dog Kitty, who now lives with the couple.

The white maltese, who often appears in Son’s social media posts and even recently starred in a pet food commercial, will soon have a human sibling, as Son is pregnant with her first child.

SOURCE:

https://www.straitstimes.com/life/entertainment/the-life-list-10-of-the-world-s-luckiest-pets

[Son Ye Jin | Nutriville]:

'News Plaza' Son Ye-jin "'Negotiation', the only female lead on Chuseok... A great sense of responsibility"

mb_1537746814764370.jpg

[EXPORT NEWS]

Actress Son Ye-jin visited KBS 1TV's 'News Plaza' and shared various stories such as the main role 'Negotiation' (director Lee Jong-seok), which is currently being screened, with Chuseok greetings. 

Son Ye-jin appeared on 'News Plaza', which was broadcast on the morning of the 24th, and said, "I think that you are probably taking your turn by now or you are having a meal with your family. I hope you have a pleasant Chuseok."

At the anchor's words, "This is my second KBS news appearance, and I have also appeared on news in other broadcasters. I don't seem to be nervous." Son Ye-jin said, "I have experience in the role of a social worker reporter and anchor in a drama. It's still difficult to appear on the news," he said with a smile. 

Then, when asked about 'the field of love between drama and film', he said, "It depends on the situation, but I have a lot of time to think about it because I can shoot a movie while thinking about each situation. . There are many cases in the process of filming the script, and there are times when I can't sleep or eat at lunchtime. I wonder if it's still filming somewhere like that." 

Son Ye-jin is meeting the audience with 'Negotiation', which is attracting attention as the only modern drama during the Chuseok holiday this year. 'Negotiation' was released on the 19th and gathered 610,000 viewers by the 23rd.

Son Ye-jin, who remembered the dual filming scene with Hyun Bin, said, "It was a very unfamiliar dual filming method. We filmed simultaneously in the same set space and on different floors in real time. He went in and acted as if he was actually negotiating. I think that filming technique was more helpful to our film and actors.” 

In particular, Son Ye-jin is attracting attention as a Korean-Korean heroine, who has a particularly prominent presence in the Chuseok theater district. 

Son Ye-jin said, "The public must know that there aren't many women's films. This time, it's really the only thing I'm going to do as a female character, so I have a responsibility to say, '('Negotiation') should be better.'"

Also, regarding the part where he mentioned 'It's not easy to live as an actress' in his acceptance speech at the Film Festival 10 years ago, he said, "I think it was a complaint about living as an actress in a country called Korea rather than just an expression of the Korean film industry." "I don't know many things. "It was a time when I was anxious, and I was at an age when many people's eyes were still uncomfortable. I really wanted to do well, so I think it was a time when I was worried about not being easy in various areas." 

Filipino Couple Had A “Crash Landing On You” Themed Photoshoot, And It Was Perfect

You might get jealous!

I-4zRramlJhAHyocS_h6uLOkx3QR-eb4KytQZ8J0

A Filipino couple melted hearts with their adorable Crash Landing on Youinspired pre-nup photoshoot.

Sultan Kudarat First District Rep. Rihan Mangudadatu Sakaluran and Police Lieutenant Al-shadat Hassan Abdurajak became a hot topic online for their accurate portrayal of the hit K-Drama Crash Landing On You.

bZUqlMoWC-dH8ffwNpkwKMySQLv7iUQcNmTnKbv_JHCLekCC6OcRUtpXFXsGClfojf8outhglRKskXsoIupdC2Nk7JORh4Mx66k=w32-fSoften=1,100,0-rp-e365

1. Episode 1
Crash Landing On You

sMetfmW77dZoy5ZyXUfKevfiHgV6XS_3SLmOyrDGvnKqq8SwpOwG1nuMtoPPJ5jkFnXGc6_pUIR-QcJWTrKtl8uSyLtZ5-cMGg=w32-fSoften=1,100,0-rp-e365

| Crash Landing On You/tvN

Filipino Couple

4KbIs-aRDk5CAshOgTpP7AUU1IYpEEBdr7W6hWm3uGJWuZ-rAkttaMSbkZi8TCC9tABSErWH7TH0_MmkVf_7RG_3uzU1NWwORw=w32-fSoften=1,100,0-rp-e365

| James Montaño Photography

2. Episode 4

2. Episode 4 Crash Landing On You

5uf4Aq00dYUY4ilzLdaF09QqHWExkk0kbr4_l7SkyYtEi3MgTOLw_iRrvVB9sTvTKppCwRpExjz81aWL4QEeqQlpgsvVDSVoSsg=w32-fSoften=1,100,0-rp-e365

| Crash Landing On You/tvN

Filipino Couple

XEw7Gb7wrisOHzYCfjoahklJgDKGK7K_8SdQwjKR9FBgvbrTcmc90UaXz78VMiaWNROCvOU5v4dn2ZELW71sfRdv5-XbNzSGmQ=w32-fSoften=1,100,0-rp-e365

| James Montaño Photography

In the MBC entertainment program 'Point of Omniscient Interfere' broadcast on 09/10.   Hyun Bin asked Martin (Daniel Henney’s manager of 17 years relationship since “MNIKSS”) the best of luck, and Martin said, "Thanks to him, his wife is doing well. It's an honor for the family going to  wedding of him and Son Ye-jin.  Daniel Henney was invited too but due to his US filming schedule, he couldn’t attend the wedding.

Watch the videos here >>>

HYUN BIN (1) HYUN BIN (2)

E5-CC75-E7-5-BFF-443-C-A62-B-0023127-F69

7-DC9-ADF9-CF7-D-473-E-A6-A3-141-AC4742-

I’ve been invited …Daniel Henney, Why Didn’t You Attend Wedding

Daniel Henney reunited with Hyunbin after 17 years.
"I'm invited to your wedding but I can't go because of the shoot".

Actor Daniel Henney expressed his affection for Hyun Bin, who reunited after 17 years.

On MBC's "Omniscient Interfering View," which aired on the 10th, Daniel Henney and his manager appeared and revealed their daily lives. 

Martin, who has been dating Henny for 17 years since he met him on the set of the commercial, said, "Daniel is a perfectionist, but on the other hand, he is very clumsy.  He appeared on "Omniscient Interfering View" to show Daniel Henney's comfortable appearance," raising the expectations of the meddlers to the fullest.

Henny woke up in the morning, opened the curtains, and even drank morning coffee, he was admired for his unrivaled visuals that made every moment feel like a scene from a pictorial.On the other hand, he also showed his humanity's unexpected charm, such as wearing a hole-in-the-hole T-shirt and outerwear.

Spoiler

56-C6-E597-E0-C1-4-A8-A-9-F9-A-AD6-FEE07

A1-A74420-6249-41-E3-9655-2-A9-CBA5-FFE3

FE36304-B-3-DC0-419-D-B0-C5-4-C1-DD3-ECA

Later, Henney headed to the premiere to attend the press preview of the movie "Cooperation 2: International." After arriving at the premiere site, he chatted with actors Yoo Hae-jin, Jin Sun-kyu, and Yoona, who appeared in the movie together.

In particular, Henny and Hyun Bin's two-shot, which was released 17 years after the MBC drama My Name is Kim Sam-soon, which aired in 2005, drew attention.The two met after a long time after filming the movie, and Henny looked at Hyun-bin and said, "You're handsome," drawing laughter.

58777195-0-CD5-4049-BC24-4-AC57740-CED5.

When asked by Lee Young-ja what he talked about when he was reunited with Hyun-bin, Henney said, "I hugged him right away.After filming, I went to the hotel with Hyun Bin and talked a lot about the past while drinking beer. It was very good." 

When asked if Son Ye-jin and Hyun Bin invited him to the wedding, he was disappointed, saying, "I was invited, but I couldn't go because I had to shoot an American drama."

Meanwhile, Daniel Henney appeared in the movie "Cooperation 2: International," which was released on the 7th and surpassed 2 million in five days.In order to catch a global criminal organization, he played the role of FBI Jack, who cooperated with North Korean detectives (Hyun Bin) and South Korean detectives (Yoo Hae Jin). 

Son Ye Jin Fashion: Outfit Ideas Inspired by Hallyu Star’s Best Instagram Looks

By Ariel Rose - September 9, 2022

Son Ye Jin for  BAU by Bride and You

Son Ye Jin’s beauty and physique make her a versatile actress who can wear any style, whether casual or formal.

From playing Yoon Seri, the South Korean heiress in “Crash Landing on You”She struts in designer pieces to her classy charms “Thirty-Nine”The 40-year-old K-drama star Cha Mi Jo was cast as the doctor Cha Mi Jo. She has one of the most inspiring styles in K-drama.

Here are the top 5 Son Ye Jin’s fashion styles you can easily wear.

Keep it Simple

(Photo courtesy Son Ye Jin Instagram)

Simple, but elegant, is one of Son Ye Jin’s fashion signatures.

In an Instagram post, the actress shows off a slip silk gown in support of Nutriville’s collagen drink.

The Hallyu star was wearing a pistachio-colored dress to complement her porcelain skin and show off her pre-pregnancy body.

You want to imitate Son Ye Jin’s fashion style but on a tight budget? This is how it looks satin silk slip dress perfect for those date nights or capping the day with friends.

The Girl Boss

Son Ye Jin

(Photo by Son Ye Jin’s Official Instagram Page)

Son Ye Jin, with her stunning style and popularity, was chosen as Valentino’s global ambassador.

The official launch of the luxury Italian fashion house, Luxe Fashion House, was March 2021. “Crash Landing on You”star as their new muse. This top star displays fearlessness, independence, and self-confidence.

Son Ye Jin joins rising Japanese model Kōki and award-winning Chinese actress Guan Xiaotong as Valentino’s newest global muses.

Son Ye Jin debuts a stunning new hairstyle during pregnancy

The star, 40, often wears Valentino accessories and outfits as part her collaboration with Maison House.

One of her most memorable styles was for the brand’s new collection, where she wore a black andwhite coat that exudes a girl boss vibe.

She paired it up with a classic Valentino black purse. This is the Valentino bag Son Ye Jin substituted. top-handle clutch bag. Although it is small, it can still hold many essentials, such as a phone and wallet, alcohol, and other items.

Bold Prints

Spoiler

Son Ye Jin

(Photo by Son Ye Jin’s Insta)

Son Ye Jin’s fashion signature is classic pieces, but the Hallyu star as well as his mother-to-be are very experimental when it come to outfits.

The actress looks stunning in a Valentino collaboration. She paired it with a bold red lip and wore an animal print coat.

This can be copied by you leopard print coat with a belt to cinch the waist for added details.

Kitty: Get Casual

Spoiler

Son Ye Jin

(Photo by Son Ye Jin’s Insta)

Son Ye Jin’s Instagram is more than just fashion, food and her on-screen actsiovities. She also showcases her white Maltese dog, Kitty.

The actress shared with us that her furbaby joined her on one of her shoots. She wore a striking red puffer jacket.

Although she didn’t mention the brand, you could copy her style by choosing this. lightweight water resident red puffer jacket.

Summer Essential

Spoiler

Son Ye Jin

(Photo by Son Ye Jin’s Official Instagram Page)
Son Ye Jin Drops First Endorsement Photos After Pregnancy Announcement

Son Ye Jin’s most stylish look and one of the easiest to copy is her white flowy gown during her trip to Jeju.

After being rumored pregnant, she posted the photo in May.

You can also dress up like Son Ye Jin while you wait by doing this square neck midi dress with puff sleeves perfect for summer getaways.

SOURCE:

https://fashiondaysoutfits.com/son-ye-jin-fashion-outfit-ideas-inspired-by-hallyu-stars-best-instagram-looks/

Edited by gm4queen
Please use spoiler tags when you upload more than 3 images/ tweets in one post! Thanks!