Son Ye-Jin 손예진 [Drama “Thirty-Nine” (JTBC/NETFLIX)]

Helena

Son Ye-jin, the newlywed table she set up herself... Hyun Bin's marriage went really well

0001476554_001_20220717201802444.jpg?type=w430

Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin couple / Photo courtesy of VAST Entertainment

Actress Son Ye-jin revealed her recent love for cooking.

Son Ye-jin posted on her Instagram on the 17th, "Are you all having a good Sunday evening? Tomorrow is the start of another week. I liked the food photos so much last time, so I worked hard to make them and take pictures. I'm very proud," she said, posting several photos.

0001476554_002_20220717201802492.jpg?type=w430

Actress Son Ye-jin revealed the food she made herself. / Photo = Son Ye-jin's Instagram

The published photo shows Son Ye-jin's own dining table. Son Ye-jin showed off her wild skills by not only eating western food such as pasta salad, but also Korean food such as stew, jeon, and steamed egg. Her neat plating was also excellent.

The food that Son Ye-jin made herself is flawless. it's full marks

On the photo Son Ye-jin posted, Lee Min-jung commented, "Oh, it's cute." 

In addition, fans showed various reactions such as "It's great" and "It looks delicious". 

Meanwhile, Son Ye-jin married fellow actor Hyun Bin in March and is pregnant with their first child.

• Like 1

Hi Ms. @Aya welcome.:blush: It's been a long time. I'm glad you've back on the Thread.:heart:

BinJin's Namu Wiki profiles. The section >> 자녀(2023년 출산 예정) = Children (to be born in 2023) It's Namu Wiki anyway, but still my heart 

[Cinderella Friends Comment]:

LMJ: h so cute... kkk"

LHS (Photographer): “:hushed:No but im surprised at the neat appearance but also the angle is clean :smirk:. MY job could be at risk”

SYJ teacher please give me a lesson ~~:love::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Yejinhand (reply to LMJ) : :relaxed:

LHS (Photographer): :love:

SYA :“I'm still a long way from following unnie:anguished:

LJH : Wow~~ Yejin-ah it looks so delicious:love::love::love:

Spoiler

• Like 1

The famous Royal Copanhagen bowl . One pc is ¥16,830 . ($150 USD) Simple but Sophisticated Wifey Yejin.

A cup of knowledge from Ban Bin Jin presents.
Simple food in a very elegant dish.
From the brand Royal Copenhagen 
porcelain manufacturer (White ceramic, strong, not absorb water) from Denmark. 240 years of reputation Price per sheet 100-500$

Source:
https://twitter.com/rurupanatag/status/1548628700555804672?t=8QOiMdpyguPN0yjiQoUFPg&s=19

Source:

https://twitter.com/firstzyx/status/1548651967836082177?t=sNDejhwxC5qok9rGhoTihg&s=19

• Like 1

12 hours ago, KimDdalgi said:

The famous Royal Copanhagen bowl . One pc is ¥16,830 . ($150 USD) Simple but Sophisticated Wifey Yejin.

Wow! Wealthy! High end brand!

Edited by gm4queen
Please don't quote images! Thanks!

3 hours ago, Aya said:

Wow! Wealthy! High end brand!

@Aya Yeah right.. The wallet on my pocket is ready to buy those kitchenware.:blush:

[INFO] 220718 son yejin's last instagram post is on theqoo's HOT category with 65k+views, 560+comments (still increasing)

Source: 

https://theqoo.net/hot/2519741654
https://mobile.twitter.com/sontokkiesintl/status/1548637282194059264

• Like 1

Son Ye-jin, eating at home while pregnant… Opposite ♥Hyunbin's tableware, 'Newlyweds' daily life properly'

2022.07.17. 8:18 pm

[Export News |Reporter Jo Hye-jin]

Actress Son Ye-jin shared her daily life of 'home-cooked' during pregnancy. 

Son Ye-jin posted a picture on her Instagram on the 17th with the caption, "Are you all having a good Sunday evening? Tomorrow is the start of another week. I liked the food photos so much, I worked hard to make them and took pictures. I'm very proud." .

The published photos show a variety of dishes, from Korean food with refined side dishes and soup, which are the standard of 'home-cooked food', to Western dishes such as shabu-shabu, pasta and salad. In particular, there are two pairs of tableware facing each other on the table in the photo, giving a glimpse into the daily life of the newlyweds, drawing attention. 

Here, Son Ye-jin also left a warm greeting saying, "I hope you all eat healthy food and stay healthy." 

Meanwhile, Son Ye-jin married her fellow actor Hyun Bin last March. She recently received many congratulations when Son Ye-jin announced her pregnancy after three months of her marriage. 

In addition, after the news of her pregnancy Son Ye-jin was revealed, she said, "A new life has come. I am feeling the changes in my body day by day amidst worries and excitement." 

SOURCE

Hyunbin ♥︎' Son Ye-jin, did you start cooking prenatal education? Perfect for decoration

[Reporter Choi Ji-yeon | OSEN] 

Actress Son Ye-jin once again showed off her cooking skills. 

On the 17th, Son Ye-jin posted on her SNS, "Are you all having a good Sunday evening? Tomorrow is the start of another week.. I liked the food photos so much last time, so I worked hard to make them and took pictures. I'm very proud.. I hope you all eat healthy food and stay healthy." 

Son Ye-jin previously announced through her SNS that she had started cooking, which she had never done before. Son Ye-jin felt proud of making delicious food whether it was the start of eating sickness or the prenatal education for 2 years old. 

Fans  who saw this said, "Three families are always healthy . Be happy", "Healthy meal table! Take good care of your body~~", "You seem to have no morning sickness. Eat a lot of delicious food ^^", "No, sister ㅠㅠㅠㅠ What if you eat well !!!! 

On the  other hand, Son Ye-jin and her spouse Hyun-bin made a relationship by appearing in the 2018 movie 'Negotiation', and after reuniting in the 2020 tvN drama 'Crash Landing on You', they developed into real lovers. And they got married in April and announced the pregnancy after 3 months of marriage. 

'Hyun Bin♥' Son Ye-jin, stew → sandwich 'perfect dish'.. Lee Min-jung "Cute" [Star IN★]

0001476554_002_20220717201802492.jpg?type=w430Actress Son Ye-jin revealed the food she made herself. / Photo = Son Ye-jin's Instagram

[Reporter Lee Kyung-ho | MT STAR NEWS]
Actress Son Ye-jin showed off her cooking skills. 

Son Ye-jin posted on her personal Instagram on the 17th, "Are you all having a good Sunday evening? Tomorrow is the start of another week.. I liked the food photos so much last time, so I worked hard to make them and took pictures. I'm very proud. I hope you all eat healthy food and stay healthy. I hope. Have good food and stay healthy" and posted several photos. 

The published photos showed various types of food. The food that Son Ye-jin made herself is flawless. it's full marks

• Like 1

Son Yejin latest foodie IG post articles also trending on Nate Pann & Daum and netizens coming 600+comments on Hot Qoo

Son Ye-jin, eating at home while pregnant… Opposite ♥Hyunbin's tableware, 'Newlyweds' daily life properly'

Spoiler

[Export News |Reporter Jo Hye-jin]

Actress Son Ye-jin shared her daily life of 'home-cooked' during pregnancy. 

Son Ye-jin posted a picture on her Instagram on the 17th with the caption, "Are you all having a good Sunday evening? Tomorrow is the start of another week. I liked the food photos so much, I worked hard to make them and took pictures. I'm very proud." .

The published photos show a variety of dishes, from Korean food with refined side dishes and soup, which are the standard of 'home-cooked food', to Western dishes such as shabu-shabu, pasta and salad. In particular, there are two pairs of tableware facing each other on the table in the photo, giving a glimpse into the daily life of the newlyweds, drawing attention. 

Here, Son Ye-jin also left a warm greeting saying, "I hope you all eat healthy food and stay healthy." 

Meanwhile, Son Ye-jin married her fellow actor Hyun Bin last March. She recently received many congratulations when Son Ye-jin announced her pregnancy after three months of her marriage. 

In addition, after the news of her pregnancy Son Ye-jin was revealed, she said, "A new life has come. I am feeling the changes in my body day by day amidst worries and excitement." 

SOURCE

• Like 1

“Sweet newlyweds” Son Ye-jin eats face to face with Hyun Bin… Self-cooked dining table

minnyoo11

July 17, 2022

11:41pm

Actress Son Ye-jin boasted about the dinner table she made herself.

Son Ye-jin posted on her Instagram on July 17th, “Are you all having a good Sunday evening? Tomorrow is the start of a new week. You liked my food last time so much, so I worked hard to make them and took pictures again. I’m very proud. Have good food and stay healthy♥.”

son ye jin

The photos show a variety of dishes, from Korean food to Western dishes such as shabu-shabu, pasta and salad. In particular, two pairs of tableware face each other on the table, drawing attention by giving a glimpse into the daily life of the newlyweds.

son ye jin

Meanwhile, Son Ye-jin married actor Hyun Bin in March. She received a lot of congratulations when announcing her pregnancy on June 27th.

hyun bin son ye jin

Source: nate

https://news.nate.com/view/20220717n16300mid=n1008

https://kbizoom.com/sweet-newlyweds-son-ye-jin-eats-face-to-face-with-hyun-bin-self-cooked-dining-table/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

• Like 1

[Son Ye Jin | Astier De Villates & Royal Copenhagens]:

For over the years Yejinhand is such a ‘keeper’. Lucky Husbin, Baby Kitty and Baby Kim.:fullofhearts:

Spoiler

Source:

[Son Ye Jin's IG Post hits 1M likes, this her 24th time post]:

Son Ye Jin reveals cute snapshots of a newlywed couple's dining table

Posted by Solim-Yoon

1658090986-20220717-sonyejin.jpg

Son Ye Jin revealed cute snapshots of a newlywed couple's dining table on her Instagram. 

Spoiler

The actress posted various shots of her home-cooked meals and wrote, "Are you all having a pleasant Sunday evening? Tomorrow is once again the start of a new week. The photos of food from last time were so well received, so I did my best again and took some photos. I'm quite proud.. Have good food and stay healthy." 

Son Ye Jin's latest Instagram update gained interest not just for the actress's excellent cooking skills, but also for the appearance of two sets of tableware on opposite sides of the table in some of the shots.

Netizens said, "How can anyone not love her hehe. She is so lovely", "I want to be Hyun Bin right now", "Two sets of utensils!!!", "She seems so happy", "Okay that's it. Hyun Bin, hand her over to me!", "If I fight Hyun Bin and win, can I marry Son Ye Jin?", "This is too cute keke", "The happiest couple TT", "Wow how can she be so pretty and lovely and also good at cooking", "All of the dishes look delicious"

Son Ye Jin recently confirmed that she is pregnant with her first child. The news came just 3 months after her marriage to actor Hyun Bin

Source:

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2022/07/son-ye-jin-reveals-cute-snapshots-of-a-newlywed-couples-dining-table

Edited by gm4queen
Please use spoiler tags when you upload more than 3 images in one post! Thanks!
  • Like 1

Son Yejin‘s Valentino IG post on 2022/07/09 hits 1M likes

33259-AAD-D19-E-45-E3-85-E1-C8-CA8358-EB

Son Ye Jin reveals cute snapshots of a newlywed couple's dining table

July  18, 2020 ALLKPOP

1658090986-20220717-sonyejin.jpg

Son Ye-jjn revealed cute snapshots of a newlywed couple's dining table on her Instagram. 

The actress posted various shots of her home-cooked meals and wrote, "Are you all having a pleasant Sunday evening? Tomorrow is once again the start of a new week. The photos of food from last time were so well received, so I did my best again and took some photos. I'm quite proud.. Have good food and stay healthy”

Son Ye Jin's latest Instagram update gained interest not just for the actress's excellent cooking skills, but also for the appearance of two sets of tableware on opposite sides of the table in some of the shots. 

1658091002-cuqtj-copy.jpg

Spoiler

1658091003-lwdiw-copy.jpg

1658091003-vbtbt-copy.jpg

1658091002-ikqmm-copy.jpg

1658091019-75a2f5c4-d77a-46d7-a2c1-43110f076921.jpeg

1658091020-sllex-copy.jpg

Netizens said, "How can anyone not love her hehe. She is so lovely", "I want to be Hyun Bin right now", "Two sets of utensils!!!", "She seems so happy", "Okay that's it. Hyun Bin, hand her over to me!", "If I fight Hyun Bin and win, can I marry Son Ye Jin?", "This is too cute keke", "The happiest couple TT", "Wow how can she be so pretty and lovely and also good at cooking", "All of the dishes look delicious"

Son Ye Jin recently confirmed that she is pregnant with her first child. The news came just 3 months after her marriage to actor Hyun Bin.

ALLKPOP

[Son Ye-jin IG Post 6th spot on NAVER]:

Son Ye Jin, are you prenatal with cooking? ♥ The newlywed dinner table prepared for Hyun Bin, “I am proud”

2022.07.18. 5:10 am

202207180454060310_1_20220718051002822.jpg?type=w430view original

[News Reporter Kim Myung-mi] Actress Son Ye-jin showed off her extraordinary cooking skills.

Her Son Ye-jin posted several pictures of her on her own Instagram on July 17th.

In her published photos, she has a neat image made by Son Ye-jin herself. From Korean food to Western food, to sandwiches like those sold in stores. His high-level cooking skills catch the eye.

Along with this, Son Ye-jin said, "Are you all having a good Sunday evening? Tomorrow is the start of the week again. I liked the pictures of the food last time so I worked hard to make it and took pictures. I am very proud. I hope you all eat healthy food and stay healthy. Have good food and Stay healthy," he added.

202207180454060310_2_20220718051002840.jpeg?type=w430

Colleagues and fans who saw the photo showed a warm reaction. In particular, Song Yoon-ah left a comment saying, "Teacher, please," and Lee Min-jung responded, "Oh, it's cute." In addition, Lee Jung-hyun praised, saying, "Wow~ Yejin-ah, it must be delicious."

Earlier, Son Ye-jin posted a picture of her food on the 11th as well, saying, "I do a lot of cooking these days.

Meanwhile, Son Ye-jin got married to her actor Hyun-bin in her last March. After her recent announcement of her pregnancy, she received congratulations from many.

(Photo = Son Ye-jin's Instagram, VAST Entertainment, MS Team Entertainment)

Myungmi Kim mms2@newsen.com

Source:

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/ranking/article/609/0000603552

• Like 1

8-D1-FFC29-1-ABE-4-AAA-B4-C1-4-D4-B58-C8

Actress Son Ye-jin (real name Son Eon-jin) and actress Hyun-bin (real name Kim Tae-pyeong) and their wedding machi sounded, and the newlywed dinner table was unveiled. 

On the 17th, Son Ye-jin posted on Instagram, "Are you all having a good Sunday evening? Tomorrow is the start of another week. I liked the food photos so much last time, so I worked hard to make them and take pictures. Very proud. I hope everyone eats healthy food and stays healthy.” 

In the published photo, Son Ye-jin is dressed in food prepared by herself. In particular, the food in the photos that Son Ye-jin released attracted attention because of the variety of menu items such as pasta, shabu-shabu, kimchi stew, and sandwiches. She also admired her neat and delicious plating skills. 

SOURCE

• Like 2

'Pregnant' Son Ye-jin, this is why Hyun Bin is in love with him.. Serves a supper every day.

FA655102-5485-4273-BC3-B-A7-FABCC992-DE.

[NEWSEN]
Pregnant Woman' Son Ye-jin boasted a happy newlywed meal with her husband Hyun-bin.  

Son Ye-jin posted several food photos on her Instagram on the 17th with the caption, "I liked the food photos so much last time, so I worked hard to make them and took pictures. I am very proud. I hope everyone eats healthy food and stays healthy."  

In the photo, Son Ye-jin made several dishes herself. A variety of food, from Korean food with soup and stew to salads, pasta, and egg sandwiches, caught the eye.  

Actress Song Yoon-a, who saw Son Ye-jin's food photo, commented, "Teacher, please," and Lee Jung-hyun said, "Yejin-ah looks so delicious." 

Other fans also commented, "It looks so delicious", "The angle is perfect", "I love Hyun Bin so much", "What can't you do?" reacted, etc.  

Meanwhile, Son Ye-jin married her actor Hyun-bin in a private ceremony in Seoul in March. She announced in June that she was pregnant with two years old and she is due to give birth later this year. 

'Son Ye-jin ♥' Would you like to see Hyun Bin's table? Son Ye-jin, once again boasting about her food skills, as if she had fallen in love with the fun of living as a newlywed!

202207180454060310_1_20220718051002822.jpg?type=w430

New groom Hyun Bin, this is how you will gain weight! 

Actress Son Ye-jin posted another golden hand authentication shot. 

On the 17th, Son Ye-jin posted on her Instagram, "Are you all having a good Sunday evening? Tomorrow is the start of another week..?? I liked the food photos so much last time, so I worked hard to make them and take pictures?? Very proud..?? Everyone Do you want to eat healthy food and stay healthy?" along with several photos. 

In her published photos, from steamed eggs to kimchi stew, shabu-shabu, and pasta, bountiful side dishes appear one after another that will make you salivate just by looking at them. 

In particular, Son Ye-jin seems to have fallen in love with the fun of living as a newlywed. A few days ago, she caught the attention of netizens with a variety of foods ranging from kimbap to fried anchovy to pizza, but she showed off her cooking skills by posting food photos again. 

Meanwhile, Son Ye-jin married actor Hyun Bin in March and announced the birth of 'Couple of the Century'. 

When she announced her pregnancy in June, Son Ye-jin said, "A new life has come to us. Although we are still confused, we are living through the changes in our bodies day by day due to our worries and excitement."

SOURCE

• Like 1

Son Ye-jin Once Again Shows Off Her Homemade Food On Instagram

735-F353-E-266-A-48-BF-9595-6-DEC489-FA0

Now, we are sure that Son Yejin is so good at cooking.

On July 17th, actress Son Yejin took to her Instagram and share another batch of her homemade food. She wrote in the caption, "Are you all having a pleasant Sunday evening? Tomorrow is another start to a new week. The photos of food from last time were so well received so I did my best again and took some photos. I'm quite proud of it." She concluded in English, "Have good food and stay healthy."

Last week, Son Yejin also uploaded photos of her cooks, revealing that cooking is her new hobby.

In the new photos, Son Yejin shared photos of her dining table. As the photos show two sets of tableware, it seems like the photos were taken when she enjoyed dinner with her husband Hyun Bin. 

SOURCE

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

Son Ye Jin Praised as 'Perfect Wife' Because of THIS

Son Ye Jin is amping up her kitchen skills as she takes an on-screen hiatus due to her pregnancy. As the Hallyu star prepares for motherhood, the "Thirty-Nine" also shows off her new skill: cooking. Keep on reading for all the details.

Son Ye Jin Instagram: Soon-to-Be Mom Flaunted their Mouth-Watering Home-Cooked Meals

The actress took to social media and shared an update to her 6.9 million followers about her new hobby.

It can be recalled that Son Ye Jin's Instagram has been featuring her leveled-up cooking skills.

Interestingly, in her new post, the soon-to-be mother posted a photo of their dining table featuring her home-cooked meals.

"Are you all having a pleasant Sunday evening? Tomorrow is once again the start of a new week," Son Ye Jin's Instagram caption reads, adding, "The photos of food from last time were so well received, so I did my best again and took some photos. I'm quite proud... Have good food and stay healthy." 

SOURCE

• Like 1