Son Ye-Jin 손예진 [Drama “Thirty-Nine” (JTBC/NETFLIX)]

Helena

Congratulations to YeJin and Binnie. 

https://www.soompi.com/article/1512349wpp/breaking-hyun-bin-and-son-ye-jin-announce-marriage
Breaking: Hyun Bin And Son Ye Jin Announce Marriage

by C. Hong | Feb 10, 2022

spacer.png

Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin are getting married!

On February 10, Hyun Bin released the following statement through his agency VAST Entertainment’s Instagram account.

Hello, this is Hyun Bin. Is everyone doing well? I am writing this because I wanted to let my fans, who have shown me such enormous support and love and cherished me despite my flaws, know first about this most important decision of my life.

Probably many of you have guessed, right? It’s true. I have made the important decision of marriage and am cautiously taking steps toward the second stage of my life. I have made this promise with the woman who always makes me laugh (Son Ye Jin): to always walk together in the days that lie ahead. The ‘Jung Hyuk and Se Ri’ who were together in the drama will take the first step together in that future. I believe that people will rejoice and celebrate our first steps together with the same affection and warmth that you have shown us so far.

Until we can meet in person again, please stay happy and healthy.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CZy8ZH4hVWx/?utm_medium=copy_link

Around the same time, Son Ye Jin released the following statement on Instagram.

Before I wrote this, I thought a lot about how to express myself. I wanted to say it as beautifully and as nicely as possible because it’s such a precious and important thing. I have a person that I want to spend the rest of my life with. It’s true. It’s the person you’re all thinking of (Hyun Bin). Just being with him gives me a sense of warmth and dependability.

I had thought that a man and a woman meeting, sharing their hearts, and promising each other the future was somewhat out of the range of imagination, but we naturally approached that point to get here. Thank you to everything that turned our relationship into destiny. Everyone, please congratulate the future that we’re going to make together.

I am always endlessly grateful to my fans, who always cheer me on and give me their unconditional love. I want to become a more mature and cool actor and person, but it isn’t easy to do. I believe that one day I can approach the ideal I have in my mind. That’s why I will work to become someone that you won’t be embarrassed by. I sincerely hope that everyone will experience more and more happiness in the days ahead. I want to share my love and gratitude with you all.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CZy886xvSwG/?utm_medium=copy_link

Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin were friends for many years before starring together in the hit drama “Crash Landing on You.” Following the end of the drama, they began dating, and confirmed their relationship in January 2021.

Following the actors’ personal statements, their agencies confirmed that Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin would be holding their wedding in Seoul in March. Due to COVID-19, they will be having a quiet, private wedding with the bride and groom’s parents and their acquaintances.

Congratulations to the beautiful couple!

Source (1) (2)
Top Photo Credit: Xportsnews

spacer.png
▲ (From left) Movie 'Negotiation' and drama 'Crash Landing on You' [Courtesy of CJ Entertainment/tvN.  YonhapDB]

• Like 4
  • Blob 1

“Crash Landing On You” Son Ye Jin’s Company Releases Official Statement About Her Marriage To Hyun Bin

They will wed in a private ceremony in March.

8_JWpztXxfS-L0sB-IbEOeWUaud6FpOfNkB0ls3d
Jasmine Turner
1 hour ago

It was previously announced that actor Hyun Bin announced his marriage to actress Son Ye Jin. The two starred in hit K-Drama, Crash Landing On You before confirming their relationship on December 31, 2020.

Son Ye Jin’s company soon confirmed the news. The pair will be wed in a private ceremony in March 2022 due to the pandemic.

Hello. This is MS Team Entertainment. We are informing you about the marriage announcement regarding Son Ye Jin that was revealed today.

As was announced on social media, Son Ye Jin and Hyun Bin have made a promise to live their lives in the future as partners.

The two of them, who have been dating with the warm support and attention of many, plan to have their wedding ceremony in March somewhere in Seoul. Due to the pandemic, seeing as it is a difficult time for everyone, they will have a private ceremony with only the parents and acquaintances from both sides.

We ask for your generous understanding about this.

We hope that you will send blessings and support for the couple’s future as they make a special and precious start in life and we will work hard so that you can see better sides of her, in order repay the love you have sent Son Ye Jin.

Thank you.

— MS Team Entertainment

Congratulations to the happy couple!

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

This article currently trending No1 in Naver with almost 8k likes from Knetz

Hyun Bin ♥ Son Ye-jin Marriage Announcement “We hope you support our first step” (Official) [General]

2022.02.10. 9:28 pm

Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin are getting married. 

First, on the afternoon of the 10th, through her agency VAST Entertainment's official SNS account, Hyun Bin wrote, "I want to tell the most important decision of my life to the fans who have cared for me and gave me great interest and love. Some of you will guess. Yes. They make an important decision to get married and try to carefully step into the second act of their life. She made a promise to her (her Son Ye-jin) who will always make me smile. Let's walk through the days ahead together. ‘Junghyuk and Seri’, who were together in the work, are trying to take that one step together. I think you will be happy to support the first step of the two of us with the warm and affectionate gaze you have sent so far. Then, until the day we meet and greet each other, I hope everyone is healthy and happy.” She announced her marriage to Son Ye-jin. 

Son Ye-jin also said at the same time, "Before writing this article, I was very worried about how to express my feelings. I wanted to talk beautifully. Because it is such a precious and important story. I have someone to spend the rest of my life with. Yes. The person you think (Hyunbin) is right. He (Hyun Bin) is a very warm and reassuring person just to be together.” “I thought it was something unexpected for a man and woman to meet, share their hearts, and promise a future, but we came here naturally. Thank you for everything around us that made our relationship our destiny. Everyone, please bless the future we will create together.”

Son Ye-jin said, "To the fans who always support me, I have nothing to offer for the unconditional love you give me, so I am only holding on to my infinite gratitude. I want to become a more mature and wonderful actor and person, but it is not as easy as I thought. Maybe someday I will be able to approach the image of my utopia that I draw. So, I will become a person who is not ashamed of myself and to you. I sincerely hope that you will be happier every day as well. I send my heart to you all with my love and gratitude.” 

Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin revealed that they are friends despite the constant dating rumors, but it was announced that they developed into lovers as they worked together in the tvN drama 'Crash Landing on You' (played by Park Ji-eun, directed by Lee Jung-hyo), which ended in 2020. And after about two years of public dating, the two announced their marriage on the same day.

0000960533_002_20220210212801695.jpg?type=w430

0000960533_003_20220210212801769.jpg?type=w430

● The following is the full text of Hyun Bin's marriage announcement

Hello, this is Hyun Bin. How are you all doing? I am writing this because I want to inform the fans who cared for me and gave me great interest and love, the most important decision of my life.

Some of you might be guessing? Yes. You have made an important decision to get married, and you are about to carefully step into the second act of your life. She promised her that she would always make me smile. Let's walk through the days ahead together. Hyuk Jeong and Se-ri, who were together in her work, are trying to take that one step together. I think you will be happy to support our first step with the warm and affectionate gaze you have given us so far. 

Then, until the day we meet and greet each other, I hope everyone is healthy and happy.

Next, Son Ye-jin's wedding announcement 

Before I wrote this article, I was very worried about how to express my feelings.. I wanted to talk about it beautifully. It's a very precious and important story... I have found someone to spend the rest of my life with.. Yes..the person you think is right..He is a very warm and reliable person just being with you. 

I thought it was something unexpected for a man and a woman to meet, share her feelings, and promise a future... We came here naturally. Thank you for everything that surrounds us that has made our relationship our destiny..Everyone, please bless the future we will create together. 

And to the fans who always support me..I have nothing to offer for the unconditional love you give me, so I am only holding on to my infinite gratitude. I want to become a more mature and wonderful actor and person, but it is not as easy as I thought. Maybe someday I will be able to approach the image of my utopia that I draw, right? So I will become a person who is not ashamed of myself and both of you. I sincerely hope that you will be happier every day as well.

I give my heart to you all with my love and gratitude. 

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/ranking/article/382/0000960533

• Like 2

Congrats!! I am so happy for them. I had a feeling especially after the sneak peek from You Quiz on The Block that something would be announced soon. I just didn't know if it would be before Thirty Nine aired or next month. So she's going to promote her drama and their wedding is next month. 

I love her post so much too. It's so cute. I always pictured a different hand post but this is just as cute :) I love the responses so far from all her friends. I can't wait till their happy wedding day but also more stuff to come

swoonkiss.jpg

• Blob 1

This article mentioned 

Son Ye-jin was expected to announce the announcement  AFTER the end of the drama ("Thirty, Nine"), but she change her mind and made a surprise wedding announcement as rumors of her marriage drew keen attention after trailer for tvN's "Quiz on the Block" was released on 9th.”

“Son Ye-jin has not decided on her next project after her wedding with Hyun Bin as they will focus on their newlywed life for now.” ~ a broadcasting industry officer

Son Ye-jin's 'Thirty, Nine' filming is over... Start preparing for marriage

2022.02.11. 10:06 am

0004920525_001_20220211100602376.jpg?type=w430

Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin. Photo ㅣ Star Today DB

[Reporter Jin Hyang Hee | Star Today]

While Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin (40 years old) announced their wedding in March, they are starting to prepare for the wedding in earnest. 

On the night of the 10th, Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin's side officially announced the marriage through her press release, saying, "The two have taken the first precious step as reliable partners." 

So far, the two have reportedly promised to get married and coordinated the timing of the announcement.  Son Ye-jin was expected to announce the announcement after the end of the drama ("Thirty, Nine"), but she change her mind and made a surprise wedding announcement as rumors of her marriage drew keen attention after trailer for tvN's "Quiz on the Block" was released on 9th.

Son Ye-jin has finished filming for JTBC's new Wednesday-Thursday drama 'Thirty, Nine', which will premiere on the 16th, and her next project has not been decided. 

A broadcasting industry officer said, "Son Ye-jin has not decided on her next project after her wedding with Hyun Bin as they will focus on their newlywed life for now.” 

Even after her marriage, Hyun Bin goes out to work. He has finished filming both 'The Point Men' and 'Confidential Assignment 2: International'. At the end of last year, he announced that he would appear in the spy action movie 'Harbin' directed by Woo Min-ho. 

The two have been embroiled in dating rumors four times since the movie 'Negotiation', which was released in 2018, admitted that they were dating on January 1 last year. After the end of the tvN drama 'Crash Landing on You', they said that they had a full-fledged meeting in March 2020. After two years of dating, the second act of life begins.

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/009/0004920525

• Like 1

Hyun Bin ♥ Son Ye-jin, the decisive reason to get married in March

2022.02.11. 11:06 am

0000792460_001_20220211110603337.jpg?type=w430

[Kim Moon-seok | Kyunghyang] 

Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin, the top actors in the entertainment industry, announced their marriage. 

Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin first met through the movie 'Negotiation' (directed by Lee Jong-suk), which was released in 2018. After the 'Negotiation', rumors of a love affair between the two were often made due to their perfect chemistry, and as witnesses and photos of their accompanying US trip were revealed, the devotees became a fact. 

In the tvN drama 'Crash Landing on You', which ended in 2020, she announced that they had developed into lovers while breathing together as a counterpart. And after about two years of public dating, the two announced their marriage on the same day. 

Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin will get married in March in Seoul. In consideration of the COVID-19 pandemic, the two plan to hold a private wedding with only their parents and a small number of acquaintances invited.

The reason the two decided to have their wedding in March is because of the active encouragement of their parents. 

An entertainment industry official who knows the two well said, "I know that the parents of both families actively promoted the marriage. Both of them are old, so I know that they urged them not to delay any longer and to catch the date quickly.” 

In addition, both actors, the representative actors of the entertainment industry, chose March to avoid filming schedules. 

Both agencies said, "As it is a difficult time due to the corona virus, it will be held privately according to the opinions of the two people who want to hold the ceremony quietly with their parents and acquaintances." 

Son Ye-jin posted on Instagram, "I have someone I can spend the rest of my life with. He is a very warm and reliable person just to be together.” “I thought it was something unexpected for a man and woman to meet, share their hearts, and promise a future, but we came here naturally. Thank you to all that surrounds us that has made our relationship our destiny.” 

On the same day, Hyun Bin also posted on the official Instagram of her agency VAST Entertainment, "I'm going to make an important decision to get married and carefully step into the second act of her life. I think you will be happy to support our first step with the warm and affectionate gaze you have sent us so far.” 

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/144/0000792460

• Like 1

"It's not a premarital pregnancy" Son Ye-jin and Hyun Bin 100 years of hope... Even the Japanese archipelago is excited

2022.02.11. 10:23 am

Reporter Jo Yeon-kyung | JTBC

0000289334_001_20220211102301678.jpg?type=w430

The news of the marriage between Hyun Bin (41) and Son Ye-jin (41) made global fans excited all night long. 

Son Ye-jin and Hyun Bin announced on the 10th that they got married after about two years of dating. Son Ye-jin and Hyun Bin's agency announced, "Son Ye-jin and Hyun-bin have entered into a 100-year relationship as partners who will spend their lives together.

Son Ye-jin and Hyun Bin even shared the news of their marriage through SNS before their official entry. Son Ye-jin confessed, "I have found someone I can spend the rest of my life with. He is a warm and reliable person just being with me. I am grateful for everything around us that made our relationship our destiny."  

Hyun Bin said, "I've made an important decision to get married and I'm going to carefully step into the second act of my life. I made a promise to her who always makes me smile. Let's walk through the days ahead together. Cheer on our first step with joy. I think it will be given to you,” he said with a serious yet excited heart. 

0000289334_002_20220211102301721.jpg?type=w430

Spoiler

0000289334_003_20220211102301765.jpg?type=w430

Recently in the industry, rumors that 'Son Ye-jin and Hyun Bin are preparing to get married' spread rapidly in the industry, but even at the time of the announcement of their relationship, as they repeatedly denied the marriage rumors that had been passed down, the official who thought that this rumor would be a part of that. are the majority However, this rumor did not end as a Lunar New Year, but became a reality.  

Due to the surprise decision, there are even rumors of a premarital pregnancy in some circles. However, a close aide of the couple dismissed it, saying, "It's not a pregnancy before marriage. It's just a promise of the future with mutual trust and deep feelings, and the marriage proceeds."  

Son Ye-jin and Hyun Bin, who first met in the work through the movie 'Negotiation' (2018), were rumored to be dating with the success of the drama 'Crash Landing on You' (2019). I left it  

At the news of Son Ye-jin and Hyun Bin's marriage, congratulatory messages poured in, not only in Korea but also abroad. In particular, as 'Crash Landing on You' was very popular in Japan, Son Ye-jin and Hyun Bin took control of the Japanese Twitter Silt (real-time trend) and quickly reported their news in Japanese media and took over portal sites. 

0000289334_004_20220211102301810.jpg?type=w430

Associates were also excited. Japanese Netflix shared the news of the two actors' marriage through Twitter, and TVING also introduced a collection of their filmography as 'Nunhogang couple, Hyunbin X Son Yejin'. The Swiss embassy in Korea congratulated the wedding with hearts and Swiss flag emoticons by posting the ending stills of 'Crash Landing on You' filmed in Switzerland. Reports and congratulations are also saturated in various countries such as China, Indonesia and the Philippines.  

Son Ye-jin and Hyun Bin, who have completed a love like a movie and a drama, are expected to continue their active activities as actors after marriage. Son Ye-jin will return to the CRT after two years through JTBC's 'Thirty Nine', which will be aired for the first time on the 16th, and Hyun Bin will work hard on the screen. She finished filming for 'Negotiation' and 'Cooperation 2: International', and she confirmed her appearance in 'Harbin' early.  

Son Ye-jin and Hyun Bin's side promised, "We will do our best to show you a better side to repay the love and heart you send."  

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/437/0000289334

Son Ye Jin’s Celebrity Friends Congratulate Her On Getting Engaged To Hyun Bin

Son Ye Jin’s Celebrity Friends Congratulate Her On Getting Engaged To Hyun Bin

Feb 11, 2022
by E. Cha

After Son Ye Jin and Hyun Bin announced that they’ll be tying the knot in March, many of her celebrity friends took to Instagram to congratulate her on the exciting news!

On February 10, both Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin released separate statements on Instagram announcing that they planned to get married. The couple began dating after starring together in the hit drama “Crash Landing on You,” and they publicly confirmed their relationship in January 2021.

Shortly afterwards, Son Ye Jin’s Instagram post was flooded with congratulatory comments from delighted fans—as well as several of her close celebrity friends.

Expressing her excitement with a generous string of hearts and kiss emojis, Song Yoon Ahwrote, “Our Yejinnie………….. let’s talk when we meet up~~~~~~”

Song-Yoon-Ah-Instagram.jpg

Meanwhile, Lee Jung Hyun enthusiastically wrote, “Yay~~~ our Yejinnie, I’m tearing up so much~~! You and Bin will make a really, really beautiful married couple.”

Lee-Jung-Hyun-Instagram.jpg

Oh Yoon Ah affectionately commented, “Yay, congratulations, Yejin, I’m so happy for you~!!! Bin, please make our Yejinnie happy~!!!”

Oh-Yoon-Ah-Instagram.jpg

Lee Min Jung responded by playfully commenting with a string of applause emojis, “Boom boom boom~~~~~~~~” She then hilariously followed up by explaining in the replies, “It’s a congratulatory sound of excitement: boom boom boom boo roo boom boom,” before adding once more for good measure, “Boom boo roo boom boom~~”

Lee-Min-Jung-Instagram.jpgLee-Min-Jung-Instagram-2.jpgLee-Min-Jung-Instagram-3.jpg

Once again, congratulations to the happy couple!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1512452wpp/son-ye-jins-celebrity-friends-congratulate-her-on-getting-engaged-to-hyun-bin

• Like 3

<Thirty, Nine> new still.  The press conference will be held on Wednesday 02/16, 2pm KST

[2022/02/16 Schedule] 

♥ 2pm KST ~ Son Yejin first public appearance after last nite wedding announcement at <Thirty, Nine> presscon.

8:40pm KST ~ Son Yejin “You Quiz on the Block” on tvN

♥ 10:30pm KST ~ <Thirty, Nine> Ep 1 on JTBC, TVing, Netflix

F7-B615-A0-C1-AF-442-C-92-B6-A061-DC7418

63-ADA231-6885-4-DE2-9-D3-F-11-C21991-D7

EACF1699-7-EF9-41-AE-91-AA-057-B4-BB3-C4

Spoiler

B264-DA02-3-B24-44-C9-ACBF-687-E1-D4-F74

Attention is focused on the acting synergy of Son Ye-jin (Cha Mi-jo), Jeon Mi-do (Jung Chan-yeong), and Kim Ji-hyeon (Jang Joo-hee), who met as three friends for 20 years. Although they have different personalities and tastes, I wonder how they will embody the landscape of three friends who have close friendships like family. The unusual tension scenes in the teaser video ignite this curiosity.

Son Ye-jin, who plays Cha Mi-jo, the leader of the three friends, gave a thumbs up, saying, "It was perfect. I don't think it would fit better than this." She continued, "It felt better than I imagined, and I liked it the most because the actors were good at acting and the interpretation of the work was similar." She boasted perfect breathing.

Jeon Mi-do, who plays Jeong Chan-young, who is attractive with free-spiritedness, said, "All the actors I worked with were so great, I got a lot of help and worked together." She recalled the memories of the scene where she struggled fiercely for a better scene, saying, "She came up with ideas while talking about each scene and filmed it in detail."

Kim Ji-hyeon, who plays Jang Joo-hee, the most timid of the three friends, said, "It was very comfortable when the three of us were filming together. The flow of emotions and situations was well understood and sympathetic, so every scene we did together was amazingly thrilling." Even in the moments of anxiety, there were many moments that could be resolved just by looking into each other's eyes."

Finally, "Mijo and Chanyeong were perfect. Mijo and Chanyoung in the script were themselves, so I was able to immerse myself more. Thank you to the two actors who portrayed them perfectly. Synchro rate 10000%". He expressed his affectionate thanks to the Do.

https://m.joynews24.com/v/1450620

<Thirty, Nine> new BTS is uploaded on Now Naver.

https://now.naver.com/show/4608

Spoiler

C163-CD4-A-A7-CA-484-E-A34-D-5-BC92-E5-C

JTBC Drama IG update

Spoiler

• Awesome 2

Shipping started during ‘Negotiation’ days (3.5 years ago) — lots of pics/clips in these threads

https://en.yna.co.kr/view/AEN20220210013951315
Actors Hyun Bin, Son Ye-jin to tie the knot next month

By sshim@yna.co.kr | February 10, 2022

spacer.png
This file photo shows actors Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin. (Yonhap)

SEOUL, Feb. 10 (Yonhap) -- Star actor Hyun Bin and his on-screen partner in the hit drama "Crash Landing On You," Son Ye-jin, will get married next month after two years of dating, their agencies said Thursday.  The two plan to hold a wedding at an undisclosed place in Seoul next month with only their parents, relatives and friends invited, VAST Entertainment and MSTeam Entertainment said.

The stars also announced their decision to get married on Instagram.

"I have a person with whom I want to spend the rest of my life," Son said on her Instagram account.  "I thought it was something unimaginable for a man and a woman to meet, share their hearts, and promise the future, but I naturally came this far," she said.

As for her lover Hyun Bin, Son said, "Just being together with him makes me feel warm and complete. Please bless the future we will create together."

Hyun said on the official Instagram of his management agency, "I've made an important decision to get married and am trying to step carefully in the second act of my life."

The actors, both 40 years old, became lovers in March 2020 after working together as co-stars of the 2018 film "The Negotiation" and "Crash Landing On You," tvN's 2019-20 hit rom-com TV series.

Hyun rose to stardom in 2003 via the sitcom "Nonstop 4" and became an Asian heartthrob with his roles in "My Lovely Sam-soon," "Secret Garden" and "Crash Landing On You."

Son emerged as the nation's "first love icon" via the films "Lover's Concerto" and "The Classic." Son has since appeared in films, including "A Moment to Remember," "The Art Of Seduction," "My Wife Got Married," and "The Last Princess," as well as TV romance dramas such as "Alone in Love," "Something in the Rain" and "Crash Landing On You."  (END)

https://koreajoongangdaily.joins.com/2022/02/11/entertainment/television/Son-Yejin-Hyun-Bin-marriage/20220211111340681.html
Actors Son Ye-jin, Hyun Bin to tie the knot

BY SHIN MIN-HEE [shin.minhee@joongang.co.kr] | February 11, 2022

spacer.png

Actors Son Ye-jin, left, and Hyun Bin [ILGAN SPORTS]

Actors Son Ye-jin and Hyun Bin are getting married in March.

Son shared the news on her Instagram account and Hyun Bin’s agency VAST Entertainment confirmed the news the same day.   Son wrote that she has found someone whom she wants to spend the rest of her life with, adding “yes… it’s him.”

Son and Hyun Bin revealed in January last year that they were dating. The pair starred as lovers in tvN’s hit television series “Crash Landing on You” (2019-20).

“Even just by being with him he is a warm, reliable person,” Son wrote in her post in Korean. “I’ve always thought that two people meeting, sharing their feelings and promising a future together was something that I couldn’t imagine doing... We’ve come all the way here so naturally. I’m grateful for everything that helped our relationship turn into fate.”

VAST Entertainment said that the couple wishes to have a private wedding with just their family and friends, and asked fans to respect their decision.

Son and Hyun Bin, whose real name is Kim Tae-pyung, had repeatedly denied dating rumors which first began after they co-starred in the crime thriller film “The Negotiation” in 2018. The rumors intensified when Son played a South Korean chaebol heiress and Hyun Bin an elite North Korean officer who fall in love in the romantic comedy "Crash Landing On You.”  At the time, the agencies for the two actors emphasized that their relationship began in March, a month after the conclusion of the TV series in 2020.

Both Son and Hyun Bin earned early fame for their roles in romance dramas before moving into genres such as history and thriller.

Son emerged as the “icon of first love” thanks to the romance films "Lover's Concerto" (2002) and "The Classic" (2003). Afterward she received recognition for more diverse leading roles like in thriller film "The Truth Beneath” (2015) and the historical drama film "The Last Princess" (2016). On TV, she has remained as the queen of melodramas and rom-coms, starring in JTBC’s "Something in the Rain" (2018) and "Crash Landing on You."

Hyun Bin became a heartthrob after starring in the MBC television rom-com series "My Lovely Sam-soon" (2005) and SBS’s “Secret Garden” (2010-11). He then took on the leading roles in the drama film “Late Autumn” (2010), the historical thriller film “The Fatal Encounter” (2014) and the period zombie film “Rampant” (2018).

• Blob 1

D-1 Post wedding announcement, our bride to be Son Yejin went to Jennyhouse salon this morning.  They both continuing to blow up the internet with their news and congrats messages, they are so loved:blush:

Their wedding news blowing Korea, Japan TV media

Spoiler

The Swiss Embassy in Seoul also got in on the congratulations in their IG story

396-CC59-C-DE88-43-E3-90-A4-A40-B29-CF8-

CJEnt movie, TVing, Netflix Japan, Korea, Vanav, Jennyhouse …

Spoiler

• Awesome 2

“Although Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin covered their faces with a mask, they boasted a unique aura that caught the attention of many.”

It is also rumored that the two showed their deep affection by holding each other's hands while waiting to enter the performance.”

“To see my best friend Hwang Jung-min’s performance…”  Hyun Bin X Son Ye-jin who announced their marriage in March, witnessed a month-month date

2022.02.11. 14:54 PM
Lee Won-seon | INSIGHT KOREA

Insight

[Insight | Reporter Won-seon Lee] 

A sweet dating story of actors Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin, who are about to get married, has been reported.

On the 10th, a number of media outlets said, "Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin watched a play together recently," borrowing the words of officials from the entertainment industry.

Son Ye-jin's agency said that it is true that the two watched a play, but they did not know which play they watched.

Among them, some say that the play that Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin watched was 'Richard III'.

Insight

The play 'Richard III' is a play created by world-famous writer Shakespeare with the motif of 'Richard III', a real person during the War of the Roses of England. Currently performing at CJ Towol Theater, Seoul Arts Center.

Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin seem to have watched the play because of their relationship with Hwang Jung-min, who appeared as the main character of the play. In the past, Hyun Bin revealed her friendship by watching the play 'Oedipus' starring Hwang Jung-min.

Netizens who saw the two at the concert showed reactions such as "Even though they were wearing masks, they were handsome", "Both of them were not physically joking, so they came together", etc.

Although Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin covered their faces with a mask, they boasted a unique aura that caught the attention of many. It is also rumored that the two showed their deep affection by holding each other's hands while waiting to enter the performance.

Insight

Meanwhile, Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin directly announced the news of their marriage through their respective Instagrams on the 10th.

Son Ye-jin said, "I have someone I can spend the rest of my life with," and Hyun Bin said in a handwritten letter, "I promised to walk the days ahead with her who always makes me smile."

Subsequently, their agency received congratulations by telling them that they would hold a wedding by inviting relatives and acquaintances in some place in Seoul in March.

https://m.insight.co.kr/news/381773

• Like 2

Bride And You IG and IG story

A438435-C-0460-403-E-8-D5-D-E04-CA1-FE49

https://www.instagram.com/p/CZ1Af9xh4Yx/?utm_medium=copy_link

<Be With You> was push back to make <The Negotiation> happen

The wedding announcement went viral on China Weibo with 780million views and netizens sent their best wishes to the pre-married couple.

Spoiler

More than 96k view & 2000+ Knetizens best wishes to the couple

Spoiler

More articles

●  This marriage like a merge of SMEs

Spoiler

●  The birth of a new Korean Wave Couple; Intense Global Interest

Spoiler

●  Vogue Korea

Spoiler

Beautiful 210 stalks of roses each  for Son Yejin and Hyun Bin to commemorate their memorable special day on 2022/02/10  and more gifts & flowers flooding their agencies

• Like 2

Korean reporter Lee Jinho mentioned that during CLOY wrap up party, Son Yejin was drunk until face red.  Hyun Bin didn’t say much and when other actors and staff  came to toast to Son Yejin, he would silently took up Son Yejin glass of alcohol and drink for her.  He says Hyun Bin is an invisible dark knight.    He also talk about Son Yejin and Hyun Bi  bickering at CLOY filming site 

“I feel warm and protected with Hyun Bin” ~ Son Yejin 2022/02/10

:Ohboy3:

Tipsy Son Yejin and Hyun Bin’s big hand on her glass.  That is why he was drinking plain water instead that nite, he is her protector…awww

Spoiler

Hyun Bin’s big hand on her glass.

55-BCC4-B8-59-FA-4312-9-C4-D-5-CA371-CB2

E9816-E8-F-EC45-4-BF9-8323-1-F30-A9-BE26

His water

BC324-DB2-1146-4934-85-DD-D3-D7168215-EA

Son Yejin glass

153662-A3-3-B80-492-F-B4-A3-962-FB87-F60

Position of SYJ glass and her bf water

AC974-BE1-089-B-470-E-9-E86-6772-CD2-F2-

SYJ glass and her bf water

76-B93-A7-F-63-CD-4-BEB-9-C32-7-EFF71-D6

ctto

Son Yejin’s  mom likes Hyun Bin alot , he treats her parents very well and Hyun Bin’s mom loves Son Yejin very much too

Spoiler

• Like 1

This thread is GOLD with alot of information circulating from eye witnesses of Son Yejin since 2018.

2019 ~ 2020 |  CLOY  FILMING / TPM

Spoiler

2018 | GOLFING / STIR

Spoiler

2019 (JAN) | LA

Spoiler

2020 (COVID)| KOREA 

Spoiler

FOOD LOVERS

Spoiler

• Like 2

Jennyhouse IG stories commemorates Son Yejin wedding and will be holding a month ”Son Yejin Treatment” event from 02/14 ~ 03/14 

“We will make her beautiful bride ever in the whole world” ~ Jennyhouse

Jenny House Cosmetic, Son Ye-jin's wedding anniversary celebration event held for one month

•  2022.02.12 10:00

Correspondent Kim Min-ju | IT BIZ 

2022.02.12  10:00am

Spoiler

63767_58657_5527.png

Recently, the news that actress Son Ye-jin and Hyun Bin are getting married is attracting attention.

On the 10th, Son Ye-jin posted on her Instagram, "I want to talk beautifully. It's a very precious and important story," and "I have found someone to spend the rest of my life with."

The two, who are known to have developed affection through the drama 'Crash Landing on You', have been dating publicly since last 21 years.

Son Ye-jin showed off her affection for her future husband, saying, "He is a very warm and reliable person just to be together. did.

Among them, Jenny House, a cosmetic brand, announced that to commemorate the marriage of its muse, a free gift event of the 'Revec Treatment', also known as 'Son Ye-Jin Treatment', will be held for one month from the 14th.

On the other hand, Jenny House, which is also known to be attending Son Ye-jin's wedding, is a domestic beauty salon and is establishing itself in the K-beauty market through Jenny House Cosmetics.

https://www.itbiznews.com/news/articleView.html?idxno=63767

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Son Ye-jin's father, Hyun Bin, look alike, pay attention again... So are you drawn to it?

2022.02.12. 1:09 PM

0005900113_001_20220212130902526.jpg?type=w430

Hyun Bin Son Ye-jin, left photo (screenshot of TV entertainment at night) © News 1

[Seoul News | Reporter Hwang Mi-hyeon]

With actors Son Ye-jin and Hyun Bin officially getting married in March, Son Ye-jin's father and Hyun Bin's resemblance in appearance are becoming a hot topic. 

Son Ye-jin and Hyun Bin announced on the 10th that they were planning to get married in March, saying, "We have entered into a 100-year marriage as a companion for life." 

While the birth of a top star couple is attracting a lot of attention, the family photo of Son Ye-jin, which was released in the past, is also attracting attention again. Son Ye-jin's father in her youth is now Hyun Bin and 'Bungeoppang' looks. 

Son Ye-jin revealed her childhood family photos through her 2012 SBS entertainment information program 'Midnight TV Entertainment'. Son Ye-jin's father, who looks tall in the photo, has similar features and images to Hyun Bin, making it a surprise. 

On the other hand, Son Ye-jin and Hyun Bin developed into a lover after working together in the tvN drama 'Crash Landing on You' following the movie 'Negotiation', and on January 1 of last year, both sides admitted that they are dating.

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/ranking/article/421/0005900113

• Like 2

[2022/02/11] The Embassy of Switzerland in Korea (Swisshanok) posted their congratulations on their FB & IG story

Swisshanok IG story

“Congratulations! I hope to see you again at Honeymoon SWISS.  I am looking forward to it” ~ Swisshanok IG story

FFDBCE07-853-A-43-B3-9-B1-A-8-F100-B372-

Swisshanok FB

“Congratulations on the wedding announcement of actor Son Yejin and Hyunbin.” ~ Swisshanok FB

42689-F55-032-E-45-F1-9773-50-ADFFF0-C98

[2022/02/10] Swisshanok The Embassy of Switzerland in Korea (Swisshanok) got in on the congratulations in their IG story

Spoiler

396-CC59-C-DE88-43-E3-90-A4-A40-B29-CF8-

Son Ye-jin and Hyun Bin's wedding, congratulations from the Swiss Embassy in Korea

2022.02.12. 9:53 am
Reporter Jang Ji-min | Hankyung

Marriage to be held somewhere in Seoul 
Congratulations pouring in from all over the world

0004662855_001_20220212095301070.jpg?type=w430

Son Ye-jin and Hyun Bin / Photo = Official SNS of the Swiss Embassy in Korea

[Jang Ji-min | Hankyung]

Switzerland also celebrated the wedding news of the star couple. 

On the 10th, on the official SNS operated by the Swiss Embassy in Korea, "Congratulations on the marriage announcement of actors Son Ye-jin and Hyun Bin!" was posted. 

The reason why the Swiss embassy in Korea made a congratulatory position is speculated to be because of the tvN drama 'Crash Landing on You' in which the two appeared together. In the play, Switzerland appears as the place where the relationship between the two begins and bears fruit. 

At that time, the number of tourists to the filming location increased rapidly as the drama became very popular in many countries other than Korea and Japan. For that reason, the Swiss embassy in Korea also added, "If you are looking for a wedding venue," he added. 

The stills of 'Crash Landing on You' are also revealed in the published photos. In the photo, Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin are facing each other, smiling and embracing against the backdrop of the beautiful Swiss Alps, showing a happy atmosphere.

Spoiler
0004662855_002_20220212095301101.jpg?type=w430

Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin announced their marriage after two years of dating. The photo shows the two of them at the press conference for the drama 'Crash Landing on You'. /Photo = Hankyung DB

The congratulatory message to Son Ye-jin and Hyun Bin, who will soon be married, is enough to make the fans of 'Crash Landing on You' nostalgic again and make them smile. If you look at it again, there are reactions that the emotion is conveyed intact at that time. 

Meanwhile, Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin officially announced that they will be getting married in March in Seoul. Celebration continues not only in the domestic entertainment industry and fans, but also around the world when the news that the two top stars are getting married.

• Like 3

Son Ye-jin and Hyun Bin of hit K-drama ‘Crash Landing On You’ are getting married

Published 11th February 2022
Written by Yoonjung Seo, CNN SEOUL, South Korea

SEOUL, SOUTH KOREA - DECEMBER 09: Actor Hyun-Bin and actress Son Ye-Jin during a press conference of tvN drama 'Crashing Landing On You' at Four Seasons Hotel on December 09, 2019 in Seoul, South Korea. (Photo by The Chosunilbo JNS/Imazins via Getty Images)
Credit: The Chosunilbo JNS/Imazins/Getty Images

South Korean celebrities Son Ye-jin and Hyun Bin announced their engagement on Thursday via Instagram. The pair starred in the global hit show "Crash Landing on You," which became one of the country's most-watched drama series after airing on Korean television and Netflix in 2019. 
In the show, Son played Yoon Se-ri, a fashionable heiress and businesswoman who unexpectedly drops into the life of Hyun's character, Ri Jeong Hyeok, a conscientious North Korean military officer and son of a high-ranking official. After a fortuitous paragliding accident, the two meet on the North Korean side of the Demilitarized Zone (DMZ), which divides the two Koreas, and eventually fall in love. 
To the delight of the show's fans, the chemistry carried into real life, and the couple are now set to tie the knot after they went public with their relationship in early 2021.

Son Ye-jin and Hyun Bin in a still from "Crash Landing On You" (2019).
Son Ye-jin and Hyun Bin in a still from "Crash Landing On You" (2019). Credit: tvN/IMDB

Son posted an image of a miniature ivory-white wedding dress to Instagram with the accompanying caption: "I thought long and hard about how to share this story because it's an important one." Without saying Hyun's name, she wrote she had met someone to spend the rest of her life with. "Yes, it's him... It happened so naturally... But, isn't that destiny?" 
"Please help us celebrate the beginning of our future," she added.

F4-E1693-E-27-E3-40-AE-888-B-7-F225-DED5

An hour later, Hyun posted a message via his agency, VAST Entertainment & Media.

“Jeong Hyeok and Se-ri, who worked together in a show, are about to take their first step together," Hyun said in the Instagram post, referring to their characters' names. 
"Some might have guessed it already. Yes, I have made an important decision to get married, and am about to carefully step into the second phase of my life.
"She always makes me smile and I promised her that we'd spend time together in the days ahead," he added, posting a close-up picture of the two holding hands and a handwritten version of what appeared in the accompanying caption. 
Son's agency, MS Team, confirmed the news of the pair's engagement in a press statement. 
"They will have a wedding ceremony this coming March in Seoul. As it is a difficult time for everyone due to the pandemic, and according to the will of the two actors, the event will be held privately," the statement read. 
Son and Hyun are among South Korea's most popular actors and have international clout among luxury brands looking to break into lucrative Asian markets. Son has worked on campaigns for Italian fashion house Valentino, while Hyun was appointed brand ambassador for Swiss watch manufacturer Omega and Tom Ford Beauty. 
Top image caption: Actors Son Ye-jin and Hyun Bin during a press conference of tvN drama "Crashing Landing on You" at the Four Seasons Hotel on December 09, 2019 in Seoul, South Korea.

https://www.cnn.com/style/article/hyun-bin-son-ye-jin-to-get-married/index.html

More articles

YAHOO

Spoiler

KOREABOO

Spoiler

ALLKPOP

• Awesome 2

https://kbizoom.com/son-ye-jin-made-her-first-appearance-after-announcing-her-marriage-to-hyun-bin/
Son Ye Jin made her first appearance after announcing her marriage to Hyun Bin

By Hachi1207 | February 11, 2022

6E70CF44-EBD7-442C-8B70-43DE9C4EFF63.png

Every information related to the super hot couple Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin is currently the talk of the town.

Yesterday (February 10), Son Ye Jin and Hyun Bin caused a stir on social networks with the announcement of their marriage after 2 years of dating.  The couple “Crash Landing on You” shared a letter on Instagram, informing the public of the most important decision in their life.

And today (February 11), Son Ye Jin made her first appearance after announcing that she was about to get married.  Specifically, she appeared in a promotional video for the new drama “Thirty Nine” with Jeon Mi Do and Kim Ji Hyun.  In this video, Son Ye Jin is extremely beautiful and fresh.  Owning a charming visual and adding the happy radiance of the bride-to-be, Son Ye Jin makes fans excited.

https://zapzee.net/2022/02/11/how-much-is-hyun-bin-and-son-ye-jins-honeymoon-house-worth-report-says-its-over-4-million/
How Much Is Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin’s Honeymoon House Worth? Reports Say It’s Over $4 Million

by Changhyun Kim

spacer.png
Credit: news1

After announcing their marriage, Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin garnered attention with their enormous real estate holdings.

Last November, channel iHQ’s Secret Newsroom revealed the total value of Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin’s real estate holdings. In 2015, Son Ye Jin purchased a building in Mapo-gu for 9.3 billion won ($7.75 million). Three years later, she sold it for 13.5 billion won ($11.25 million) and bagged a profit margin of about 4.2 billion won ($3.5 million). She also reportedly has a luxurious mansion in Samsung-dong that is worth nearly 6 billion won ($5 million). In 2020, she drew public attention for acquiring a building in Sinsa-dong for about 16 billion won ($13.34 million).

Meanwhile, Hyun Bin purchased a house in Cheongdam-dong for 4.9 billion ($4.08 million) won in 2013. After investing 2.7 billion won ($2.25 million), he registered the house as a commercial building. It is reported that the building is now worth more than 10 billion won ($8.33 million). The actor also purchased a luxurious mansion in Dongjak-gu for 2.7 billion won ($2.25 million) in 2009 and later sold it for about 4 billion won ($3.33 million). Recently, Hyun Bin has bought a penthouse apartment in Gyeonggi-do for about 4.8 billion ($4 million) won, which fueled the rumors of their marriage.

One of the hosts from the show remarked, “Setting aside all other real estate assets they have, the two homes that they currently live in are worth more than 26 billion won ($21.67 million). So If Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin get married, they would literally become one of the wealthiest couples in the industry.”

Source (1)

Translator Changhyun Kim: Hello, K-pop, K-drama, and K-movie lovers! I will provide you with accurate and reliable Korean Entertainment news.

https://kbizoom.com/netizens-say-this-mc-has-predicted-son-ye-jin-and-hyun-bins-wedding-4-years-ago/
Netizens say this MC has predicted Son Ye-jin and Hyun Bin’s wedding 4 years ago

Hachi1207 | February 11, 2022

spacer.png

Spoiler

While Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin confirmed their marriage will be held in March, Cho Woo-jong’s remarks are in the spotlight again.
spacer.png
While Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin confirmed their marriage will be held in March, Cho Woo-jong’s remarks are in the spotlight again. /Photo = Channel A

Earlier in September 2018, an interview with the cast of the film “Negotiation” (directed by Lee Jong-seok) was conducted in “CGV Star Live Talk” held at CGV Yeongdeungpo-gu, Seoul. The Live Talk was hosted by MC Cho Woo-jong. Cho Woo-jong alternately asked questions to Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin.

Son Ye-jin said, “People tell us to date each other a lot,” adding, “They tell me a lot that we looked too good together in the two-shot we took at the media preview.”

Cho Woo-jong, who was having a friendly conversation with the two, shocked Hyun-bin and Son Ye-jin by saying “the groom,” which is usually used to refer to the groom in a wedding while asking Hyun-bin a question. Son Ye-jin smiled and Hyun Bin was shy to hear him say that. At the sudden situation, Cho Woo-jong said, “I’m sorry. As I hosted many weddings, I made a mistake,” drawing laughter. At that time, it was thought to be a cute mistake by Cho Woo-jong, who is also a popular wedding host, but when the news of the actor and actress’s marriage broke out, people said Cho Woo-jong‘s “the groom” remarks may have predicted the two’s happy ending.

Son Ye-jin and Hyun Bin, who appeared together in the movie “Negotiation” in 2018, announced that they are about to get married in March. On February 10th, the two expressed their feelings about their marriage through their SNS.  On February 10th, the two expressed their feelings about their marriage through their SNS. Hyun Bin said, “I’m trying to step carefully on the second phase of my life,” adding, “I promised to walk with her, who always makes me smile, in the future.”

spacer.png

Referring to the 2019 drama “Crash Landing on Love,” which became a bridge between the two, Hyun Bin added, “Jung-huyk and Seri, who were together in the drama, will take the next step together.”

Son Ye-jin also said, “I am grateful for everything that made our relationship a fate.” “Please congratulate us on the future we will create together,” she wrote. Regarding Hyun Bin, she said, “I feel like he is a warm and reliable person just by being with him,” expressing her affection, “I thought it was only imagination that men and women can meet and promise their future, but we naturally came this far.”

spacer.png

Hyun Bin made his debut in 2003 with the KBS drama “Bodyguard.” He became a top actor through hit dramas “My Name is Kim Sam-soon” and “Secret Garden.” Son Ye-jin, who made her debut in 2001 with the drama “Delicious Proposal,” has grown into a top actress by being called the “Nation’s First Love.”

• Awesome 2
  • Blob 1