Son Ye-Jin 손예진 [Drama “Thirty-Nine” (JTBC/NETFLIX)]

Helena

Guest barjavel

She's really good, I rememeber her in April Snow - an intense movie - she was awesome ;)

I'm really impatient to see her in "Pirates" I'm pretty sure she rocks in action movie too ^^

Guest theresal1430294437

@ispeakmymindtakeiteasy it's okay if you don't like Lee min Ho, I respect your opinion..no need to kill you :)) :)) ..i just like their chemistry though

@barjavel if u want to watch "the pirates" so much there's a link here posted by a user. I think in 552 and up page in this thread.. but it RAW, no sub. But nevertheless her actions were good.

10 years go by fast! Today is the 10th anniversary of the release of A Moment to Remember. To this day, this remains one of my favorite films of all time. I encourage everyone to relive the film today and travel back in time 10 years to watch Miss Son Ye Jin put on a memorable performance for the ages. 
200408190359_01.jpg

mujin said: 10 years go by fast! Today is the 10th anniversary of the release of A Moment to Remember. To this day, this remains one of my favorite films of all time. I encourage everyone to relive the film today and travel back in time 10 years to watch Miss Son Ye Jin put on a memorable performance for the ages. 
200408190359_01.jpg

class="titleNews"[interview] Son Ye Jin Asked Jung Il Woo to Act with Her After Appearing on ‘Infinity Challenge’ class="titleNews"2014.11.08 17:00 Newsen Jeong Jee Won Translation Credit : Yeawon Jung

Jung Il Woo revealed his special relationship with Son Ye Jin.

During an interview that was held after MBC’s The Night Watchman’s Journal ended, Jung Il Woo brought up Son Ye Jin, who he met through MBC’s Infinity Challenge.

When asked if there is any actress he would like to work with, Jung Il Woo named Son Ye Jin without hesitation. Son Ye Jin and Jung Il Woo met in the past summer as they joined MBC Infinity Challenge’s cheering squad for the Brazil World Cup.

Jung Il Woo said, “I think Son Ye Jin is definitely one of the top actresses in Korea. I think any actor would like to act opposite Son Ye Jin,” and added, “As Son Ye Jin and I returned from Brazil through Infinity Challenge, we talked about how we should act together in a project.”

[interview] Son Ye Jin Asked Jung Il Woo to Act with Her After Appearing on ‘Infinity Challenge’

Then how does he feel about having acted with Ko Sung Hee, TVXQ’s U-Know Yunho, Seo Ye Ji, Lee Jae Yong and Seo Yi Sook in The Night Watchman’s Journal?

Jung Il Woo said, “The Night Watchman’s Journal is a project that I filmed by thinking only about the present, not the future, so it still doesn’t feel like it’s over yet. It doesn’t feel real.”

He shared, “Since I′ve acted with others my age, I definitely needed to balance myself. I tried to have more conversations about acting with the cast. I tried to share my advice and be considerate of them.”

About acting with the senior actors, he said, “Do you know that moment of feeling each other’s energy while acting? I love that battle of energy. I also feel really comfortable when I act with the senior actors, because I can learn something and they are the ones that can lead me. If I act with others my age, I feel pressured because we’re just busy acting out our own roles. In a way I hope that my next project will be one with many senior actors and actresses.”

Lastly he said, “Anyway, I didn’t feel pressured in this project and enjoyed it. I was also able to show new sides of me as much as I wanted. It made me think, ‘Am I compatible with the fantasy genre?’ I feel more affection towards it because I feel like I really worked hard. It’s more meaningful also because I heard praises saying that my pronunciation and vocalization got better.”

201406181926049410_1.jpg

A pic of Ye Jin with
Jung Il Woo

article credit: mwave

To be honest, I think they would look pretty cute together.

51st Grand Bell Awards 2014

• Best Actress  ~ SYJ (The Pirates) nominated

송강호 vs 최민식, 손예진vs 전도연..대종상 영예 주인공은?
    OSEN= 최나영 기자 l 2014.11.11 14:09

201411111403771891_5461a66183f3f.jpg
    http://osen.mt.co.kr/article/G1110005672
    poster
    Nov 21 Fri KBS2http://www.asiatoday.co.kr/view.php?key=20141111010006819
    전도연vs손예진vs천우희…대종상의 '꽃'은?
    전도연 손예진 심은경 천우희 엄지원(왼쪽 위부터 시계방향)이 대종상 여우주연상을 놓고 겨룬다./더팩트DB
    http://news.tf.co.kr/read/entertain/1445682.htm

Guest unnie77

Flawless skin shooter law of 'Baby Faced Beauty' Son Ye-jin is?

16197_38550_1024.jpg

One of the best in the entertainment industry representatives 'while' actress Son Ye-jin is looking to produce self admire their flawless skin, no humiliation in close-up shots. Let's take a look at the firmer and more elastic skin condition 20s while maintaining her full of skin texture.

# Removing waste products into 'steam cleansing'
Son Ye-jin to flutter the hearts of men by gulls debut after 10-year-old is still not abiding innocent secret is cited by scrupulous skin cleansing habits in one program. Would that make-up is not practical to say is important and personally, rather than erase.

16197_38551_2056.jpg

Son Ye-jin has cited 'hataenkul (Hot & Cool) Steam seanbeop' special seanbeop her own. The principle of removing impurities from the face and steam to shrink the pores to illuminate skin tone brightened.

To do this, first returns 1 to 2 minutes in the microwave in a towel dampened with water. It soaking a towel in hot water, how to make a steam towel. Then opens the pores called keratin topped with warmed towels in one minute face. Thus haejumyeon steam towel made of keratin and are environments where this waste of skin can be removed well.

Is a minus followed by a steam towel will in turn reduce waste by closing the pores and cleansing through the ice. If you use ice water for about 10 minutes when the lemon broth better. Lemon is because the effect of removing the toxins on your face to help shrink pores.

# Glazed skin that makes 'gwangjon massage'

16197_38552_2116.jpg

Son Ye-jin for one another in public broadcasting yujibeop the skin is just 'gwangjon massage. Massage is gwangjon brow bone, extensive line, chin means a massage that stimulates the part of hyeoljeom gwangjon region protruding from the face, such as bone.

While dressed in a steam towel massage gwangjon haejumyeon parallel effect is doubled. First, after pressure from the inside out in a circle along the brow line, along the brow bone gives your eyes and press. The same behavior has the effect of clearing the snow around the eyes to stimulate the blood. Then press vigorously along the vast line with the stop, use something along the perimeter of the face stimuli.

After the massage is finished runners gwangjon gently wrap your entire face with the warmth of your hand. This will help to cultivate a skin full of elasticity and blood circulation is facilitated gotta animation.

http://www.lifetoday.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=16197

Guest unnie77

[Daejong teaser] Is it solo in '女 starring "Son Ye-jin? Is Chun Woo-Hee reversed?

20141111_1415691201_97409500_1.jpg

[TV Report = jojiyoung News] Chungmuro actresses famine in kkutkkutyi fox continued to keep the pride they met at the 51st International Film Festival Daejong. Fox survived the harsh working environment of this was the year bitnatdeon than ever.

11 days afternoon Daejong Film Office officially announced candidates (less) in 17 categories, including Best Picture via press release. Candidate (less) may reflect the netizens vote with a total of 21 films were made official films with box office and quality are needed throughout the province.

Actress, called the 'flower of the festival. Actress famine continues, but the flowers still bloom in the Best Actress. This year: the Son Ye-jin Jeon, Shim Eun-kyung, 'wish' of 'Miss Granny "(director Hwang Dong-hyuk) Uhm Ji-won's (director Lee Joon-ik),' The Road Home '(director Bang Eun-jin) of' Pirates went to sea bandits' (director Lee Seok Hoon) 'Gong-ju Han' Chun Woo-Hee posted on the candidate's name (Lee, Soo - Jin director).

20141111_1415691288_08735300_1.jpg

When the box office and acting in accordance with best actress this year are: trends in Son Ye-jin's "Pirates of bandits to cross the sea '. Son Ye-jin received in the middle 'between the sea bandits pirates' attention in the summer until the big match is then the only hongiljeom starring chung "show queen": "Islands minran era '(director Yoon Jong-bin),' Roaring Currents" (director Kim Han-min), position proved once again. They forage flowers were infested wilderness on one of the pins.

Son Ye-jin played the pirate yeowol subdue the sea in 'Pirates of bandits to cross the sea'. Yeowol is a brilliant swordsmanship skills and charisma, as well as staccato beautiful beauty Naval Sea Pirates Pirates combines the best woman to. Justice into propensity grabs the Pirates won saltteul Heb not killing the character that conforms to serve the sea. Son Ye-jin and the icon was caught with another 180 degree turn in the meantime innocent gaze.

13 years innocent, but do not lose garyeonham Son Ye-jin: through the "pirate bandits went to sea, made the decision to boldly discard the existing 'pretty' image. Smiley utdeon Vandal nunuteum as charismatic eyes staring at the opponent instead, rely on the body blows baramman yeori yeori line instead one should like to fly, and attracted 8.66 million viewers in the action of blowing wind. The Entertainer Exclusive Power as an actress.

20141111_1415691326_58390200_1.jpg

These awards are juyeonsang fox Son Ye-jin race unfold with the herd, but its place dangsang 'monstrous rookie, Chun Woo-Hee also goes eye.

"Han Gong-ju 'unexpected forced to flee girl caught unprecedented chideut leave everything to lose in case of Gong-ju Han Chun Woo-Hee played in. Movie 'Sunny' (11, director Kang Hyeong-cheol) of the bond maid, 'Mother' (09, director Bong Joon-ho) of Jin-tae (sphericity), girlfriend, etc. Every piece of the intense smoke rookie he jumped eminent predecessors exceeded the newcomer reveals the presence in the together was alongside.

Chun Woo-Hee has been especially noted in the Marrakech Film Festival, receiving rave reviews for 'maestro' director Martin Scorsese and Marion kkottiahreu. Marion kkottiahreu time is played by the hoyeon say, "over the smoke of the protagonist really is amazing and wonderful." Like pure white drawing paper has a clean face and getting the attention of many film stakeholders to lead the next generation of fox Chungmuro to appeal to draw the audience involvement.

Whether the 'box-office queen' Son Ye-jin's solo of all men, there is a reversal of a scary monster rookie 'Chun Woo-Hee yirwojilji be found at the 51st Daejong Film Festival is coming 21 days.

Jojiyoung soulhn1220@tvreport.co.kr photo = TV journalist reports DB, the movie "Pirates went to sea bandits' Gong-ju Han, steel

http://www.tvreport.co.kr/?c=news&m=newsview&idx=601741

Guest unnie77

51st 'Daejong' preview, Actress 20 VS 30 VS 40 대 대 gakchukjeon

대종상영화제 여우주연상 후보

Daejong Film Festival Best Actress nominations

[Creative EDAILY sinsangmin News] The nominations for the 51st 'Daejong Film Festival was selected.

Organizing Committee of the 11th Daejong Film Festival Daejong Film Festival has unveiled the nominees of the work piece 21 make shine the year in Korea movie through a press release.

Organizing Committee "to reflect the official movie and netizens vote took place with a total of 21 films with box-office quality are needed throughout the province," he explained.

This year's Daejong Film Festival Best Actress nominations are to actresses ages 20-40 have herpes. 20 has introduced the anchakhan Chun Woo-Hee Shim Eun-kyung and hike through deep acting 'Gong-ju Han, from a child to an adult performer stable "Miss Granny" was named.

30 The Son Ye-jin and Uhm Ji-won went to the Fox candidate juyeonsang. Son Ye-jin is: spread the smoke did not show an existing action through the 'pirate bandits to cross the sea'. Son Ye-jin is if the action was well received by smoke Uhm Ji-won is postponed to jeoljeol the pain of mothers with a child wounded by a 'wish' burst the lacrimal gland of the audience.

The only actor Jeon posted a name as 40. Jeon is found by drawing a picture of a woman who handled the criminal alone in a foreign country through a realistic 'way home'.

Uhm Ji-won and Chun Woo-Hee's "Han Gong-ju's 'wish' has won on the Korea Film Critics Association Award for Best Actress. So 'Daejong Film Festival appearance fox is gone one step ahead in juyeonsang. But to the point that the tough action actress sonyejinneun smoke, nongik enough to believe that youth appearance of Na Moon-hee can not ignore the power of Shim Eun-kyung expand the smoke.

'Daejong Film Festival is "bound new dream for the future of the next 10 years South Korea film back half a century, hit 51 times this year under the banner.

Meanwhile, the 51st 'Daejong Film Festival Awards Ceremony will be held at the KBS Hall in Yeouido 21 days.

[Photo: Creative Creative EDAILY sinsangmin journalist news@tvdaily.co.kr/ EDAILY DB]

News Report news@tvdaily.co.kr sinsangmin View other articles of journalist

http://tvdaily.asiae.co.kr/read.php3?aid=1415785558797995008