Son Ye-Jin 손예진 [Drama “Thirty-Nine” (JTBC/NETFLIX)]

Helena

Guest hstar16

haha, maybe fans are going to be crazy because there aren't many love scenes of Our ye Jin and Nam Gil in shark, so they creats many love scenes for them *don't open your eyes* =))01rb_zps4fada0ea.png1g7f_zpsc5cf3517.png

Ye Jin posing with a fan 
qco0.jpg

dtte.jpg

t0ct.jpg
credit: Baidu
I'm not sure how recent these pics are but in these, it seems SYJ unnie is wearing one of the same outfits as her character HW did on Shark so I wonder if it could be really as recent as on the set of Shark, which is possible, but I'm not 100% sure about that. 

Guest hstar16

RWSJlove said: Ye Jin posing with a fan 
qco0.jpg

dtte.jpg

t0ct.jpg
credit: Baidu
I'm not sure how recent these pics are but in these, it seems SYJ unnie is wearing one of the same outfits as her character HW did on Shark so I wonder if it could be really as recent as on the set of Shark, which is possible, but I'm not 100% sure about that. 

Guest rintintintin

Thanks @hstar16 for welcoming me here! Actually, her acting in Shark is one of the best for me and my mom keeps saying that she didn't look like 30's there hahaha! I'm hope that she won Top Excellence Award for KBS drama awards this year Teehee! :D

Guest hstar16

rintintintin said: Thanks @hstar16 for welcoming me here! Actually, her acting in Shark is one of the best for me and my mom keeps saying that she didn't look like 30's there hahaha! I'm hope that she won Top Excellence Award for KBS drama awards this year Teehee! :D

Guest hstar16

Shark_ BTS (cont) image6_zps8c0f834c.jpg (mắt chị nhà bị lác kìa {:536:})image8_zps70572997.jpgimage7_zps0e0ccfea.jpgChính cái kiểu cười nữ tính nè của bạn JY mà ta hơm thể ship cho chị nhà ta vs bạn đc đêi {:523:}

Guest rintintintin

hstar16 said:@rintintintin: oh it's great if she'll win Top excellence award of KBS this year, but it's very difficult because this award depends on the drama's ratings --> i'm so sad that shark's rating is low. My Ye Jin seems to be unlucky in drama field :((, so i wait for her upcoming movie "The accomplice" much more than her dramas =)), she used to tell that: when she choose a script, she didn't concentrate on it because she usually follows her emotion :). Maybe this time she chose shark because she can guess that her lover in the future is shark's male lead =)) (after she had chose shark, Kim Nam Gil accepted ;)) ).