Son Ye-Jin 손예진 [Drama “Thirty-Nine” (JTBC/NETFLIX)]

Helena

Guest chatteraddict

Helena, thanks for sharing Dahee's! blog... I read their blog as well but don't comment..i think we have the same taste (just finished City Hall and didnt like it) i guess i understand the nervousness when it comes to this drama, with a director and writer that doesn't have quality projects behind them, it makes me nervous as well. As for Lee Min Ho, i guess he's ok (again, tomatoes coming!) like i said he doesn't wow me.. BOF was a mess and i personally think it wasted talents. This drama will define if he is just a one-hit-wonder or has a potential to show his acting skills, but then again, rom-coms rely mostly on plots not acting... but im keeping high hopes for this drama, i think its nice to see SYJ doing something light and romantic,and to see her doing a series for three months makes me really excited. And i hope Lee Min Ho can keep up with SYJ's performance :)

Cris, you got your wish to see her in a drama, im hoping by the time the drama is shown, new fans will swamp this thread to comment! lol

andrea,..i dont really mind if there's no one to come here..few people but same points of view is OK..having lots of people but fighting about nonsense makes me tired of reading threads actually..

I update, helena update,.you update..people visit and read them; that's already enough.

Nervous? me too! heheheh..

but i am 70% positive and 30% negative about this..i had 90% positiveness for spotlight but i was wrong..not totally wrong cause i like syj's character there.

BOF didnt really have to showcase talents..just good looks..hehehe

minho was ok there..i do believe too that he should give his best this time..his character is a make or break.

i am a bit worried about the chemistry..spotlight failed because it lacked in that sense..i think if the chemistry is ok that will pull off the romantic side of this drama.

20100126001950_0.jpg

http://sportsworldi.segye.com/Articles/Ent...&subctg2=00

Guest chatteraddict

ugh!! Cris! you put in pictures from White Night, i almost forgot that im waiting for its DVD release and now you made me feel how excited i am to have a copy! LOL thanks for the pics!

you know what thinking about it, small group in this thread is really "better" due to the fact that everyone here understand each other's opinion. Though i clearly remember before the time Kim Ha Neul starred in On Air, her page here in soompi was less than SYJ, then On Air aired then everyone posted on her thread now i think its almost 700.. i really think SYJ is so underrated here in soompi, she deserves more...but you and helena and everyone here stays is always better!

I think the chemistry in Spotlight was ok, its just not a drama that anyone would want to see the 2nd time, its too political, too serious for a drama..but anyway what's news if its not serious... i think Lee Min Ho is very cute, i like he's smile, i don't think he's handsome, Jung Woo sung for me is handsome, Lee Min Ho is cute and i really hope his chemistry with SYJ would be that good to make my heart beats fast everytime i see them together

Helena, thanks for sharing Dahee's! blog... I read their blog as well but don't comment..i think we have the same taste (just finished City Hall and didnt like it) i guess i understand the nervousness when it comes to this drama, with a director and writer that doesn't have quality projects behind them, it makes me nervous as well. As for Lee Min Ho, i guess he's ok (again, tomatoes coming!) like i said he doesn't wow me.. BOF was a mess and i personally think it wasted talents. This drama will define if he is just a one-hit-wonder or has a potential to show his acting skills, but then again, rom-coms rely mostly on plots not acting... but im keeping high hopes for this drama, i think its nice to see SYJ doing something light and romantic,and to see her doing a series for three months makes me really excited. And i hope Lee Min Ho can keep up with SYJ's performance :)

Cris, you got your wish to see her in a drama, im hoping by the time the drama is shown, new fans will swamp this thread to comment! lol

Whether this new drama with Lee Min Ho and Son Ye Jin will be a success or not is too early to tell but I do have to agree with you regarding BOF. I watched BOF and dreaded every minute of it. In fact, I couldn't even finish episode 10 and on forth because it was just that bad for me. Sure, maybe I see why it might be popular to many (the 'good' looking cast) but that itself couldn't save the drama for me. I was intrigued when I heard about Lee Min Ho's new movie and I had a few other actresses in mind that I wouldn't mind seeing him play opposite with, but after I heard it was with Son Ye Jin, I couldn't believe my eyes.

For the most part, I was just excited to see Son Ye Jin signing a Kdrama and even though I can't say I am too confident about the quality of the storyline (based on what they've released), I am hopeful and this mainly becaues of Son Ye Jin addition to the cast. With that said, I really hope that she signs 'IRIS 2" especially if Kwon Sang Woo decides to do it as well. He expressed that he wants to work with Son Ye Jin and imagine seeing these two on-screen together! :D

andrea, same here!..couldnt wait either..i keep searching for links but none. lets just hope someone with a very good heart and good computer skills will download that for us..heheh

i think SYJ is underrated everywhere except for producers hehehe, which is better.

no but seriously, fans now a days are getting younger..so we cant really blame them if they are drooling over young celebrities..

axiseeu12, i heard that minho is interested with iris2 too..wow everyone seems interested in that series while SYJ dropped it. heheh

anyways, iris2 or any project i would love to see her with KWS in the future,..

SYJ's leading men

amtor2.jpg

OMG, I absolutely love that picture! Was that really from AMTR? So adorable!!! Thank you for sharing!

In fact, AMTR is probably my ultimate favorite Kmovie that I've seen so far. As for Son Ye Jin's costar, my favorite so far has been:

1. Jung Woo Sung, Kmovie 'A Moment To Remember'

2. Song Seung Hun, Kdrama 'Summerscents'

3. Gong Soo, Kmovie 'White Night'

I am absolutely anticipating Kwon Sang Woo & Son Ye Jin to act together. But in the meantime, please do check out my AMTR mvs that I have made over the summer.

Enjoy.

- A MOMENT TO REMEMBER: [iNTRO] "Ee Jook Il Nom Eh Sarang" (instru.) MV - Part 1 of 2

LINK: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RMIwlsJbso0

- A MOMENT TO REMEMBER: "Last Time" MV - Part 2 of 2

LINK:

wow..i've seen those mvs. didnt know you made them!

good job!..keep doing it..heheh

i like the second pic in that pic you qouted..hehe

sweet..

Guest kdramafanusa

Art works of Ye-Jin & Min-Ho

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=sonye...6161&page=1

~

He put up pictures of Ye-Jin at http://cyworld.com/min444 (his homepage at cyworld) before, is he her fan? :)

SBS drama 'Alone In Love' (posted on November 26, 2007)

aloneinlove1.jpg

aloneinlove2.jpg

movie 'My Wife Got Married' (posted on November 2, 2008)

mywifegotmarriedw.jpg

http://csl.cyworld.com/pims/main/pims_main...rlstrsub=search

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=sonye...page=2&bbs=

Age difference (Ye-Jin & co-star)

맛있는 청혼 정준-3살

Delicious Proposal - Jung Joon (3)

선희진희 박용우-11살

Seon-Hee & Jin-Hee - Park Yong-Woo (11)

연애소설 차태현-6살

Lover's Concerto - Cha Tae-Hyun (6)

대망 장혁-6살

DaeMang - Jang Hyuk (6)

첫사랑사수궐기대회 차태현-6살

Crazy First Love - Cha Tae-Hyun (6)

클래식 조인성-1살 조승우-2살

The Classic - Jo In-Sung (1), Jo Seung-Woo (2)

여름향기 류진-10살 송승헌-6살

Summer Scent - Ryu Jin (10), Song Seung-Heon (6)

내머리속의지우개 정우성-9살

A Moment To Remember - Jung Woo-Sung (9)

외출 배용준-10살

April Snow - Bae Yong-Joon (10)

작업의 정석 송일국-11살

Art Of Seduction - Song Il-Gook (11)

연애시대 감우성-12살

Alone In Love - Gam Woo-Sung (12)

무방비도시 김명민-10살

Open City - Kim Myung-Min (10)

스포트라이트 지진희-11살

Spotlight - Ji Jin-Hee (11)

아내가 결혼했다 김주혁-10살

My Wife Got Married - Kim Joo-Hyuk (10)

백야행 고수-4살

White Night - Go Soo (4)

개인의 취향 이민호- -5살(연하)

Personal Preference / - Lee Min-Ho (-5)

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=sonye...page=2&bbs=

Age difference (Ye-Jin & co-star)

맛있는 청혼 정준-3살

Delicious Proposal - Jung Joon (3)

선희진희 박용우-11살

Seon-Hee & Jin-Hee - Park Yong-Woo (11)

연애소설 차태현-6살

Lover's Concerto - Cha Tae-Hyun (6)

대망 장혁-6살

DaeMang - Jang Hyuk (6)

첫사랑사수궐기대회 차태현-6살

Crazy First Love - Cha Tae-Hyun (6)

클래식 조인성-1살 조승우-2살

The Classic - Jo In-Sung (1), Jo Seung-Woo (2)

여름향기 류진-10살 송승헌-6살

Summer Scent - Ryu Jin (10), Song Seung-Heon (6)

내머리속의지우개 정우성-9살

A Moment To Remember - Jung Woo-Sung (9)

외출 배용준-10살

April Snow - Bae Yong-Joon (10)

작업의 정석 송일국-11살

Art Of Seduction - Song Il-Gook (11)

연애시대 감우성-12살

Alone In Love - Gam Woo-Sung (12)

무방비도시 김명민-10살

Open City - Kim Myung-Min (10)

스포트라이트 지진희-11살

Spotlight - Ji Jin-Hee (11)

아내가 결혼했다 김주혁-10살

My Wife Got Married - Kim Joo-Hyuk (10)

백야행 고수-4살

White Night - Go Soo (4)

개인의 취향 이민호- -5살(연하)

Personal Preference / - Lee Min-Ho (-5)

Intereseting data about the age differences with her co stars. I can't believe some of these actors are that much older than Son Ye Jin. They look just as young. For example, Song Seung Hoon is 6 years her senior, Song Il Gook is 11 years her senior, Jung Woo Sung is 10 years her senior, and even Gong Soo who I thought was her age or possibly somehow her junior by a small margin.

Anyway, I am excited to see how 'Personal Taste' plays out! I still really hope that the plot and its characters are up par with Son Ye Jin capabilities. :D Son Yejin, fighting!

wow..i've seen those mvs. didnt know you made them!

good job!..keep doing it..heheh

i like the second pic in that pic you qouted..hehe

sweet..

You've seen it? Thanks so much and I am glad to hear that you've enjoyed my Son Ye Jin, 'A MOMENT TO REMEMEBER' MVs. I do plan on making on more Son Ye Jin MV but I am still looking for certain clips. Stay tuned!

And I know, I don't remember seeing those pictures of Jung Woo Sung & Son Ye Jin from AMTR. It's really adorable!

thanks helena for that interesting info..all of them are older than yejin but this time yejin is older..so im crossing my fingers..yejin looks young (28 is young), minho is tall so that wouldnt be as hard to imagine..heheh

axiseeu12, can we call you by your name?..since all of us are family here..

about the coming vids, you bet i will stay tuned for that.

thanks helena for that interesting info..all of them are older than yejin but this time yejin is older..so im crossing my fingers..yejin looks young (28 is young), minho is tall so that wouldnt be as hard to imagine..heheh

axiseeu12, can we call you by your name?..since all of us are family here..

about the coming vids, you bet i will stay tuned for that.

Good news! I've decided to start on my new Son Ye Jin MV but unfortunately, I have having a hard time converting the files into my movie maker. :( I'll keep trying and hopefully it works out.

And you can just refer to me as, 'aX' or 'aXiSEEu' I don't really mind. :)

pics from daum.blog

2-2.jpg

can you sense some chemistry there?

Can I? Not really but I would love to see Moon Geun Young & Son Ye Jin act together! :)

Also, Hyun Joong & Yoona looks great next to each other and to be honest, I wouldn't mind seeing Lee Min Ho act with Moon Geun Young either and Joo Jin Mo & Son Ye Jin would make a great pair, wouldn't they? Possibly in a historical drama. ;)

Guest whatleftforme

Hi cris, helena, andrea, aX (welcome),

I'm so happy to hear such good news! Like many of you pointed out about LMH, I'm not so sure about his acting ability. We'll just have to wait when the drama coming out then.

Re: SYJ & her leading men: Wow, KMM is such a gentleman giving his tie to SYJ use as a handkerchief; he even helped her down the stairs :wub:

ax, we will wait whenever for your MV..

i always find ju jinmo good looking..you are right yejin and him would be a good pair..

moon geunyoong and SYJ together in a film or series is something i have always been anticipating since MGY is one of my fave when it comes to acting ability regardless of age..playing sisters would be nice since they resemble a bit.

anne, where on earth have you been? hehehe

dont worry i know you are busy...thanks for finding time to visit!