[Drama 2010] SungKyunKwan Scandal 성균관 스캔들

Guest gems

Guest Amu_JaeJoongie

My lovely Yukari Chan okasan are you here too ne?

I'm so happy when i see you everyday...

Let's support our hubby here Yuchun together ne? ^_^

I'm so kuresi for him

Anyway i'm passing here post something for us here

[Trans] 100720 yuchun's latest photos to be published

skk7.jpg

From 20 July, Mobile phone site “Entame Korea Tori Hodai” will be publishing photos from the drama “SungKyunKwan Scandal” poster shoot. Among the published photos will be about 15 images of the main character, Tohoshinki member Yuchun, and about 20 images of this event that went on in a cozy environment. Please enjoy the high quality images, proudly brought to you by the Japanese edition of Chosun Daily.

(other details omitted)

T/N: Please note that this is a Japan-only paid service. You can click here to find out more.

Source: [Chosun Online]

Translation credits: ssunsett@tohosomnia.net

Shared by: tohosomnia.net

Do not remove/add on any credits

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest JaneElliot

Is anybody else getting a kind of "You're Beautiful" vibe from this drama? It's not just the premise, but the tone and the casting... I'm not sure exactly what it is.

Guest Amu_JaeJoongie

[PHOTOS] 100723 Yoochun Shooting SungKyunKwan Scandal 성균관 스캔들

2emkltw.jpg

2jcwtbq.jpg

8w20.jpg

33f9pj4.jpg

35bf8rm.jpg

64pb91.jpg

256r0a9.jpg

Click above the pictures for appear the true size

991ahf.jpg 2449xcl.jpg apbm9.jpg e7xbvk_2.jpg

Credits:as tagged + baidu

Shared By:TvxqPowerfulGods

[Poll] What is The Second Half 2010 Most Anticipated Drama?

polll.png

click the first blue button, SungKyunKwan Scandal is at 11.

So far SungKyunKwan Scandal is at the 2nd position after upcoming Korea version of ‘It Started With A Kiss’

One ip address can vote once only… CLICK HERE

Source:DC

[PHOTOS] 100724 Yoochun – SungKyunKwan Scandal Fanmeet 성균관 스캔들 Part 2

o0800060010656841674_1.jpg

hdcfuhf.jpg

jsdjhdjh.jpg

o0180032010656468844.jpgCredits:baidu+akimi0222+gongyoo-love

[Pic] 100724 Time out Gelato

yuibkkpop2.jpg

snjd.jpg

sjfh.jpg

bshbd.jpg

Credits:umiocean1015

Shared By:TvxqPowerfulGods

Guest Amu_JaeJoongie
Guest raiven

Has been this shared already?

Eng subs for the presscon of SKKS.

I'm really excited for this drama. I hope the ratings will be okay since this'll be up against Dong Yi right? BTW, does anyone know how many episodes will this be? And is the novel already finished?

Guest YukariiChangmin

Amu♥ Domo arigato baby you´re so awesome updating us

with the latest news of SKKScandal ♥

Thanks Thanks!!!! Weeee :woot:

[VOTE]

•Sungkyunkwan Scandal•

Which drama you wanna watch in this summer ?

Period: July 26, 2010 - August 16, 2010

VOTE HERE

Follow the instructions:

sung1.png

Source:wowkorea.jp

Credits:TvxqPowerfulGods

Guest YukariiChangmin

[PHOTO]

YUCHUN FILMING

' SungKyunKwan Scandal '

성균관 스캔들

He looks so funny wearing informal clothes

with ancient hairstyle xD

2651.jpg

Credits:sina.com/shuizhu + baidu + astagged.

TvxqPowerfulGods

Guest Amu_JaeJoongie

Amu♥ Domo arigato baby you´re so awesome updating us

with the latest news of SKKScandal ♥

Thanks Thanks!!!! Weeee :woot:

Heheheh sure Yukari Chan i'm here with You

just support our lovely and sexy Chunnie and his Drama

I have so mnay expectations about that chronic dorama

I can't wait to watch that for sure :wub: Kissusss

Here you go~!!!!

[sCANS] 100731 SungKyunKwan 성균관 스캔들In ASTA TV Magazine

cc457611c2ea5e10f919b80d.jpg

1ef945455eeb50486a63e508.jpg

3bedc2b2cce0a7150823020e.jpg

5fc175842fa1db6bc75cc30d.jpg

7b25c581d2f5a4d1f703a608.jpg

9231de8c371fe6bb503d920f.jpg

e73015acfdfda5bafaed500d.jpg

f5dd39c5531c205a9c163d0f.jpg

fb6340b040d1ace6d8335a08.jpg

Credits:togethertvxq + TVXQBaidu

Shared By: TvxqPowerfulGods

Guest Amu_JaeJoongie

[PHOTOS] SungKyunKwan Scandal 성균관 스캔들 Shooting & Casts

I love so much all the locations they shooting blush.gif

0c97871ddcfc23b61ad576e6.jpg

1f10b9aab8cee2be1f17a2e0.jpg

9e84d52d07dfb6124ec226e7.jpg

3807622108e621b1d6cae2e0.jpg

165c916074c346220d33fae7.jpg

d89ac1c463dad59ed00060e7.jpg

And...Tadaaaa~!!! Chunnie sama appearances here ROFL

He is so hot and with that costum uahuahua

c653e796569c2f4a7af480e7.jpg

a771b8a4fdd4e5d7d04358e6.jpg

Seo Hyo-rim in Sungkyunkwan

by girlfriday | August 6, 2010

seohyorim11.jpg

Sungkyunkwan Scandal released stills of Seo Hyo-rim looking adorably sweet, playing the only girly-girl in the campus fusion-sageuk drama, out later this month.

Seo Hyo-rim plays Micky Yoochun‘s betrothed, through an arranged marriage. She’ll be competing with Park Min-young for his affections, and I’m sure the fact that Seo’s character gets to look the part of the pretty young fiancee is going to be a point of contention for Park’s character, who has to pretend to be one of the boys.

parkminyoung1a.jpgmickyyoochun1a.jpgseohyorim1a.jpg

Above: Park Min-young, Micky Yoochun, and Seo Hyo-rim

This is Seo’s first sageuk, and she’s reportedly been drawing admiration from the drama staff for her charismatic portrayal and her fresh image in the colorful hanboks she gets to wear. The producers said of Seo, “Seo Hyo-rim actually has many similarities to her character. She’s really going to showcase her abilities.”

Seo said, “I’ve worn hanboks before, but this is the first time I’m wearing the traditional costume and hair in front of the camera, so it was awkward at first, but now I’m acting with an excited heart. I worried because it was my first sageuk, but the director told me that I matched my character well, which made me so happy.”

Sungkyunkwan Scandal, also starring Song Joong-ki and Yoo Ah-in, airs Monday-Tuesday on KBS 2, and premieres August 30.

seohyorim2.jpg

Credit: mk.co.kr via girlFriday@Dramabeans.com

Guest JaneElliot

@ Amu_JaeJoongie wow, I can't imagine trying to shoot in front of such a crowd. I'd feel so self conscious! And in those other pictures, did someone actually climb on the roof to take those!!?? Sheesh! Although if I was there, hmmm, I might be tempted to do likewise...

Guest Amu_JaeJoongie

[PHOTOS] Stalking Yoochun At SungKyunKwan Scandal 성균관 스캔들

8wbcc0_1.jpg

9jj438.jpg

28akug8.jpg

syb89g.jpg

Credits:as in tagged + mickybaidu

[PHOTOS] 100811 SungKyunKwan Scandal 성균관 스캔들

KBS 2TV

djhgh.jpg

bsbhfhjf.jpg

968598798.jpg

hbsjhfjhf.jpg

jdsjfhgj.jpg

jhsfhdjgh.jpg

jfjhfhjg.jpg

jfhehgjh.jpg

nbsxfngf.jpg

sbdbhhfhd.jpg

sfjhfjhg.jpg

shfjhgkjg.jpg

[Trans] 100811 K-Sure Provides 2 Billion Won Culture Exportation Insurance To SungKyunKwan Scandal

It was revealed on the 11th that the Korea Trade Insurance Corporation K-Sure has provided drama KBS2′s ‘SungKyunKwan Scandal’ with two billion Won in culture exportation insurance.

Thanks to K-Sure’s support, Raemong Raein, the company in charge of the drama, has been able to get a two billion Won loan from the bank for their 6.7 billion Won production costs and is planning to repay this loan with the profits made from domestic and overseas exportation of the drama.

SungKyunKwan Scandal has both a cinematic and crowd-attracting quality as it was chosen as the ’2010 Global Frontier Project’ drama by the Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism and the Korea Creative Content Agency as well as the most awaited drama of the second half of 2010 by netizens.

A representative of K-Sure stated, “Dramas are the representative Hallyu Culture product with them accounting for 90% of televised contents exports,” and “K-Sure’s support for KBS dramas will continue as KBS has continued to create popular dramas such as ‘Iris’, ‘Marry Me’ and ‘SungKyunKwan Scandal’.”

Source: [segye+SKK Official Site]

Translation credits: jeeelim5@tohosomnia.net

[Trans] 100811 SungKyunKwan Scandal To Hold Large-Scale Variety Production Report Conference!

KBS 2TV’s new miniseries , which is receiving love from both domestic and overseas fans, is preparing a unique production report conference that mirrors a large-scale variety show.

The production report conference, which will be held on the 17th, will not follow the traditional form of introducing the drama and holding a press conference. Instead, it plans to please the eyes and ears with various attractions such as a mask performance, laser show and hanbok fashion show.

Also, another reason why this production report conference is so unique is because it will be the first to be simultaneously aired live on both Daum (www.daum.net) and KBSi (www.kbsi.co.kr). This has never been done before, and it can be seen as a surprise gift for domestic and overseas fans who have been supporting .

PD Kim Yeon Sung of said, “We have prepared a unique production report conference filled with various attractions in order to give back to our fans who have been supporting and waiting for ,” and “Not only will our press conference be unique, but will also bring something special with a new ‘Historical Youth’ genre. We’ve all been working hard so please continue to give us your support.”

(omitted)

Source: [osen+SKK Official Site]

Translation credits: jeeelim5@tohosomnia.net

Park Min-young closest to Micky Yoochun on set

by girlfriday | August 11, 2010

sungkyunkwanpmymy.jpg

It sounds like the Joseon era F4 is establishing a good rapport on the set of the upcoming drama Sungkyunkwan Scandal. In a recent interview, actress Park Min-young said that she grew close to Micky Yoochun the fastest, and that along with Song Joong-ki and Yoo Ah-in, the four of them are as tight as siblings.

Siblings? Well I certainly hope that’s not the kind of chemistry you’re going to convey ONscreen. Don’t get me wrong. I can’t wait to see how the four of you are going to be adorably chummy with each other. I think we’re in for more of an A.N.Jell-vibe, from the setup anyway, than an F4 one, since one of them is a cross-dressing girl and all. I’m just crossing my fingers in the hopes that the offscreen camaraderie can translate into a romantic chemistry that I can get behind.

Production is well under way, and the four stars who are of similar ages became fast friends and are reportedly stuck to each other like glue. Park met Micky Yoochun for the first time on the set of the drama, but she said, “From the start, because Yoochun and I have the most scenes together, we were the first to become friends. Because the set was unfamiliar, I was thinking I should be the first to say, ‘Let’s be comfortable with each other.’” [This is another way of saying, let's speak banmal.]

sungkyunkwanmy.jpg

Park: “…But Yoochun and I both have bright, outgoing personalities, so without even having a chance to say the words, we quickly became like friends who had known each other for years. As I started acting I became more outgoing so I’m not a shy person, but Yoochun is really not shy at all. He has a great personality. He always thinks of other people and he’s a deep person, and a considerate friend.”

About Song Joong-ki and Yoo Ah-in, and the foursome, she said, “It’s like moving up a grade and meeting new friends. Because I’m dressed like a boy, more and more it seems like they’re treating me like a brother. During production when actors have good relationships it can be a great deal of strength, and our personalities fit well together and the mood is always jovial, so I’m thankful for that.”

PD Kim Yun-sung said, “The actors’ ages are roughly the same, so they all became friends quickly, without reservations, making the mood on set always bright. The staff always jokes that they’re the modern version of their characters. I think we can happily anticipate good things.”

Park’s character in the drama cross-dresses to attend the school, and makes friends with the others, becoming one of the boys. Micky Yoochun’s character is known for sticking to his principles, Yoo Ah-in plays the hopeless screw-up, and Song Joong-ki plays Joseon’s Number One Playboy.

sungkyunkwanscandalp2.jpg

This? Should be awesome.

The campus-fusion-sageuk Sungkyunkwan Scandal airs after Gumiho: Tale of the Fox’s Child completes its run, and premieres on KBS, August 30.

Via

Chosun, Mk.co.kr

Translation and commentary by girlFriday @ Dramabeans

Archived